Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I think someone came on this thread and said Pearl rents that big house from a local farmer. I think the holiday cottage they have bought.
Wow, I don’t know why I’m surprised by that , I assumed ( never assume) it was owned by Pearl and Danny .

So who paid for that stunning kitchen that Davol always have up on IG I wonder?

Reactions: 3

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Loving this tea! I was sure they must own that house as she is always renovating. They just had a new bathroom installed fairly recently. Seems strange to invest that sort of money in a rental - unless she is somehow getting freebies. If she is I'm not sure she ever declares anything as #gifted.

It's true, Christy Turlington was diagnosed with early stage emphysema years back. She started smoking when she was 13.

wow - that’s shocked me. I mean, she runs a lot of marathons - she ran next to my friend one year.
My dad has it and believe me couldn’t run a metre.

Reactions: 3

soph30

VIP Member
Cara was a MESS at the Met ball, she was clearly coked off her nut,but she's still pretty relevant.Jourdan was huge at one point,but she's kind of dropped off lately.She 's 31 now,I guess her career is slowing down.
I just saw the pics- how is the OUTSIDE of her nose inflamed from the coke? get the blood vessels inside but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cara dropping a bag of coke in front of the paps is still one of my favorite celebrity moments ever 😂https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ket-containing-white-powder-outside-home.html
Yeah there were rumours she did that on purpose for her career but I doubt it :) she was so big!

Reactions: 2

Pixie06

VIP Member
my guess is megs daughter anais is an adult now so no huge monthly payments to meg as noel will just make sure his daughter is ok,lets face it Meg must now miss them payments
i think she got a good price for her London pad and needs money,she can sell that place buy a nice place in Cornwall and have money in the bank but she will never be able to buy in London now unless she gets with somebody that's loaded
Her MM range seems to be stocked everywhere, so she must be getting money from that.

zooki

so nobody thinking meg and noel getting back together
where does Meg get her money from now im getting that Noel dosent pay for Anais anymore,well not to meg anyway
Well that would be kind of amazing if they got back together but I think their is a lot if bad blood between them, he's been very unkind about her in the past. On the other hand strong emotion even if its dislike is still strong emotion and more passionate than apathy so who knows?!!!!

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
She was good mates with Nikolai’s mum for years - until she started dating her coming of age son, it’s never a great basis for a relationship!

Pipsy

VIP Member
I'm underwhelmed by her cottage. Any info on Sienna's boyfriend Oli Green?