Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sGal

Chatty Member
Loved that. I can see why people are so in awe of her, she has a magnetic personality to me. She’s also incredibly well lit in that video! 😂
Thanks for sharing! Haven't heard her speak for such a long amount of time.

Sort of comes across as a bit whimsical and child like to me.

Reactions: 2

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
I think Harry loves gay baiting now, but maybe then, when he was much younger, his record company was worried about his teen fans. But then again if that was the case, surely you would use a young beard, not one so much older?
Unless they needed quite a big, controversial story - Harry going out with an older woman - to bury any emerging stories about Harry and Nick?

MrE

I skipped a bit as I didn't have time to read it all. Just so sad and fucked up.

• Sad
But what is it that they want to be hinting at?

That she is back to drinking? That her relationship is over? Why wouldn't they be able to say this in more concrete terms, eg "notably Frederik was absent from the wedding celebrations which leaves the question if the pair is still together blablabla".
OR "The way she acted was in stark contract to how she described her life style to be since the death of her friend blablabla".

I am not really sure what the noteworthy gossip is?

Restless Native

VIP Member
Didn’t know that about Graham. Not part of the Primose Hill gang, but the lead singer of The Bluetones was all over Twitter a year, maybe two years ago for being physically and emotionally abusive towards his ex wife. Had some gigs cancelled off the back off of it, I think.
Aye he seems like a right piece of work. Bluetones were shite

digsydelilah

Chatty Member
why would you spend huge amounts on a house you rent,it cant all be free and where does their money come from?
I can't help but be a little fixated on the Goffey/Lowe rental set-up. They seem as though they'd be fairly comfortable money-wise with their respective careers, I'm surprised they've fallen behind in rent before. Maybe they're unable to get approved for a mortgage, hmm. I think it was Pearl who fell in love with the house, is it possible it's only available to rent? Would love more ☕! (Anything about Gaz Coombes for that matter?)

I enjoy following them on IG, I'm a big Supergass fan and Pearl posts some lovely stuff. The kids can be a bit obnoxious but to be expected, really.

The sun and the drugs have really done a number of the quality of her skin. But her cheeks are very smooth and plump - cheek fillers?

View attachment 774420
She looks like a "refreshed" 63. 🙁 She and Madonna are one.

TrolleyParton

Chatty Member
She runs marathon & does good times. No way goes she have Emphysema.
I had to google this because I thought I must be mis-remembering it but according to her Wiki, she was indeed diagnosed with it at 31, albeit early stage. It looks like she'd already stopped smoking by the time it was diagnosed so I guess it didn't take hold in the way it can?
@Katewinsletsknee I know emphysema can't be cured but maybe as it was detected so early (during a routine scan, not because of symptoms) and because she lives a very healthy lifestyle, she is still in good condition right now.
I'm glad it wasn't just me mis-remembering this!

Would we count Ewan Mcgregor as primrose hill set, always thought he and first wife had open relationship. He was in production company with Jude and Sadie but stopped drinking in 2000 so I guess wouldn't have run around with them so much in 00s.

Pipsy

VIP Member
Not really the gang but has hung out with at least (and not sure where else to ask!) but does anyone have tea on Laura Bailey?