Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zooki

About 20 years ago now, I worked with a guy who knew Justine Frischmann from her UCL days. He loathed her. Absolutely hated her but would never say why exactly.

All he would say is that her father bankrolled her music career and paid the other member's wages, bought promotion slots etc.
Kind of sounds like sour grapes but even in Bret Anderson autobiography he said she was from a very wealthy, privileged background go she most likely was bank rolled and we wouldn't have heard from her otherwise. I think that elastica album is OK though. I cam also imagine Justine looking down on people she felt were boring or uncool.

Yeah, they're tomboys.

Any proof of Albarn being bi? Anderson has said he is. Personally, I hated Britpop. I get the impression I'm in the minority though.
I don't know of he was bi, no proof anyway but he liked more masculine women and I had some friends at uni with that preferance who eventually came out as gay.

Here from the horses mouth 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
As someone who is personally noticing the impact of aging, this is very interesting! How long does the pressure and crackling last for? 🤔 would you say the work is worth it though?
Personally I probably wouldn't have filler again, simply because I already have pronounced cheek bones and now I just see my Mother looking back at me in the mirror, which I don't like. It does however seem to lessen the hollows under the eyes that occurs with aging. The sensation I described only lasts whilst the filler is being injected, but the soreness, which isn't major could be managed with ibuprofen if you have a very low pain fresh hold. Filler can last up to a year, but you can pay to have someone inject something to dissolve it if all goes wrong. Filler can be more problematic than botox, there seems to be more room for error.

Mustard

VIP Member
Interesting... I used to follow her in insta but all the meno-mania was too much
She’s got a friend and her son staying with her now. The baby is IVF from donor egg and sperm. The friend wrote about her experience extensively which I read about after looking at the links on her insta account. I wonder how Matthew supports herself.

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Gosh, her voice has changed so much in 4 years - she sounds like a crackly-voiced old lady these days.

• Sad

soph30

VIP Member
My Asda has multipacks of cans in (obviously very niche but worth checking asda if you’re near one)
I kind of meant if I was in the supermarket anyway, not make a special trip to get Kate coke 😂 you know I might just take your advice though, the leopard print bottle brings me joy

LaraQ

VIP Member
I know she has always denied it,but I'd love to know if Christy ever had a nose job.She has a very nose jobby looking nose.

feel4u

Chatty Member
5AD9CE55-60FA-4813-A4E0-AA0F8637C42E.jpeg
Sienna has shared her house on architectural digest recently. She seems lovely

LaraQ

VIP Member
Apologies if it's been discussed and I've forgotten, but has anyone read Sadie Frost's autobiography? Is it juicy?

I recently finished Pearl Lowe's autobiography and Champagne Supernovas and I'm on the lookout for more Primrose Hill gossipy books if there are any!
Pete Doherty's book might be worth a read.He hung out with the Primrose Hill crowd for a while.