Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see a wine glass that's for starters.....

Im posting this in the most positive way👍

maybe the PR team she has need to be honest on what they present for Miss Moss

does the "sober" that she/PR means clean from all drugs & drinks now and again or completely clean "sober" from alcohol and drugs.....who knows but they more "sober" is being delivered the more scrutiny & endless zooming in on photographs with Kate in đŸ»đŸč
i thought that but the glass of wine is just on the counter behind her, and she’s walking past it

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of people need to realise that coke isn't even rare in the "normal" world so imagine the world of the rich and famous. Then imagine trying to stay sober while surrounded by that tit and peer pressured into it.

Reactions: 23
Don’t know if it’s been discussed, but how is Sadie Frost making her money these days? All her kids with Jude are adults now. I know she sold her house recently and that probably made her a good bit of cash, but that won’t last long term

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if it’s been discussed, but how is Sadie Frost making her money these days? All her kids with Jude are adults now. I know she sold her house recently and that probably made her a good bit of cash, but that won’t last long term
Yes I always wonder that - she seems to be involved in some film production I think, but it all sounds very small scale and can't imagine it brings in much cash. I think she still has an underwear range for debenhams, although they've imploded I think??

Reactions: 4
Yes I always wonder that - she seems to be involved in some film production I think, but it all sounds very small scale and can't imagine it brings in much cash. I think she still has an underwear range for debenhams, although they've imploded I think??
she recently launched a yoga wear brand - frost body

She probably got a huge settlement.Jude was in his peak earning phase when they divorced.

Reactions: 5
Im sorry im spamming this thread with old shut but I have so many thoughts and I have find the new cast extremely dull.

How does anyone like Arg. I always see people making excuses for him with "he's got so many demons" or "he's troubled," (Never see people make excuses for the women but) but he is such an asshole. I do not like Lydia but he treated her so badly. Called her names, insulted her appearance for no reason, ditched her for his friends, stood up for his mates, cheated and was overall a crappy person.
People give him more leeway because he's not like a Mark Wright but he's just as bad.

Reactions: 1
Im sorry im spamming this thread with old shut but I have so many thoughts and I have find the new cast extremely dull.

How does anyone like Arg. I always see people making excuses for him with "he's got so many demons" or "he's troubled," (Never see people make excuses for the women but) but he is such an asshole. I do not like Lydia but he treated her so badly. Called her names, insulted her appearance for no reason, ditched her for his friends, stood up for his mates, cheated and was overall a crappy person.
People give him more leeway because he's not like a Mark Wright but he's just as bad.
I think this is for the TOWIE thread ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she made big money in her younger days abs continues to make money from all sorts of under the radar things- attained into parties, putting her name to events/ ventures etc. Without a mortgage and presumably a mortgage settlement that included half his pension investments etc she potentially doesn’t need that “Much” to have a good life?

Reactions: 3
Sorry for the above message I was on the wrong thread LMFAO

Iris Law is a beautiful girl but i'm sick of these nepotism models and nepotism kids in general.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She was married to Gary Kemp who wrote all the Spandau Ballet songs and left him for Jude, so I guess the the divorce settlement and subsequent maintenance paid for many years of Sadie’s life as Jude was an unknown when they met.

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of people need to realise that coke isn't even rare in the "normal" world so imagine the world of the rich and famous. Then imagine trying to stay sober while surrounded by that tit and peer pressured into it.
Oh I agree. I've been to a wedding where it was literally served on a platter. I'm just vaguely amused by the all-or-nothing nature of celebrity statements. Declaring yourself 'clean' and 100% sober gets lots of attention and accolades. Admitting, 'I used to indulge and it became a bit of a problem, but now I mostly stay away because I've got an addictive personality, lots of responsibilities and feel like crap for days after' - is less impressive but far more common!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sadie Frost got a huge payout from the News of the World for the phone hacking scandal, I assume she lives off that and Judes maintenance, she’s made a large profit on the house she got in the divorce too.
She was advertising a lecture she was planning on giving for ÂŁ25 quid a head a few years back, giving advice on clean living! The bleeping cheek of it! My kids never taken an e out of my handbag so I think I’m good for advice thanks đŸ€Ł

Edited to say she was another one claiming to be totally sober,- till a few months ago when she got papped with a glass of wine in the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think a lot of that set, like Pearl Lowe, you wonder how on earth they have so much money. But I think part of it is investments in property from the 90's. On a (much, MUCH smaller scale) I am a little bit younger than them and bought my first flat in London in the 90's. I sold it 5 years later and am mortgage free, almost solely on the basis of that little one bedroom flat in a grotty bit of London almost tripling in value.

Reactions: 17
I think someone came on this thread and said Pearl rents that big house from a local farmer. I think the holiday cottage they have bought.

Reactions: 7
I think someone came on this thread and said Pearl rents that big house from a local farmer. I think the holiday cottage they have bought.
Wow, I don’t know why I’m surprised by that , I assumed ( never assume) it was owned by Pearl and Danny .

So who paid for that stunning kitchen that Davol always have up on IG I wonder?

Reactions: 3
Wow, I don’t know why I’m surprised by that , I assumed ( never assume) it was owned by Pearl and Danny .

Maybe they get cheaper rent if they maintain/improve its condition. Its a gorgeous house but must take a lot of upkeep. Not sure what the deal was with DeVol but the daughters bathroom was I think gifted, or part advert.

Yes it was me. The one hundred percent do not own the house. They rent it and have been behind with rent in the past. I can’t disclose too much as to how I know (will be identifying if they read and the village is small) but they have also had issues with unpaid rent and bills too that are well known here as everyone chats in the Talbot

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.