Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram account should come with a trigger warning - what in the crack den lsd hell is going on? Stairs made me sick and don’t get me started on that toilet.

Reactions: 3
The house is a bit like if you orderd the saved by the bell set from wish

Reactions: 4
Her Instagram account should come with a trigger warning - what in the crack den lsd hell is going on? Stairs made me sick and don’t get me started on that toilet.
Did you feel dizzy after seeing it for the 1st time?

Reactions: 1
Dresses are revolting. Nuff said
I actually really like the dress. on the other girl not her though. Im a fan of a bold midi and white runners though . She tagged George so I even checked the asda website for it but couldn’t find it

No idea lol. Maybe she thought I was that Lucy girl from tattle.
No way did she do in a couple of hours what Marcus and his cronies have been trying to do for months

How's the shit hole doing?
@Lucyxxxx Every picture of her house I see gives me a headache and I’d like to personally thank you, because I followed this shitshow I now get recommended every maximalist explosion of crap house on Instagram. The algorithm thinks I like that ‘style’, I do not.

Reactions: 4
I'm so jealous. Can't believe my 2 fave insta car crashes have me blocked.