Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Least if the baby draws on the walls you'd never know. So glad I now have a safe space to vent. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
the kitchen floor made out of sellotape kills me every time she pops up on my instagram - which is regularly as a few people who i interact with follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the kitchen floor made out of sellotape kills me every time she pops up on my instagram - which is regularly as a few people who i interact with follow her.
Yeah I'm sure the living room is half sellotape as well. Imagine that on your feet on a cold winter morning. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hate it when she manages to get something perfectly decent and just destroys it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Itโ€™s the kind of house that youโ€™d view then put in a low offer to deal with all the tit decoration, youโ€™d have to gut it and start again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, but she looks like a clown !
1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8A-8D32-87A687FFF14bfgg1ddF079219afghhfD3A.png

right beauts, i need to double check something. Is that her actual house or is she in a squat ?!
if I was the landlord I would be LIVID !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched her stories again and the only reason she accused that person of being me is because they replied to her story saying she outed herself for being on here but she scrolls past that bit really quick. Crafty. Not the oh so wholesome cooky not like the other girls girl she likes to make out. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we've touched a nerve beauts
View attachment 1177645
It made me laugh how she said this is a site that humans use? Well yeah mate it's not a site used and accessed by raccoons is it? She even threw in the good old "be kind". Why don't you be kind to your landlord and stop commiting vandalism in his property. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And you just KNOW sheโ€™s been having a sneaky look on here, it boils my piss when influencers get all holier than thou โ€˜oh Iโ€™d never look on thereโ€™. Bullshit Tasha babe we all know you sit frothing at the mouth at everyoneโ€™s basic witch Instagram homes thinking youโ€™ve done better cos you stuck up some duct tape!

Her house reminds me of like when your kid brings you home from nursery some twigs and tit and glitter glued to a piece of paper and youโ€™re like er yes WONDERFUL sweetheart youโ€™re so talented and sweep it into the bin the second their eyes close for bed that night haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how the convo went with her husband when they originally moved in?

Tasha : babe forget sticking some nice carpet down and wallpapering let's sellotape the floors and stick any old tat we stumble across on the walls.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if she is one of these skip divers. Big frilly dress on as she dives head 1st into the skips behind M&S.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I looked at her feed and had to lie down in a darkroom. Her house gave me a bleeping headache. He kid is gonna be so embarrassed to bring mates home to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve gone back for a second look. Iโ€™ve screenshotted a few posts to show my therapist as I always struggle to tell him what my brain feels like before a panic attack. Her house is the feeling in a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I looked at her feed and had to lie down in a darkroom. Her house gave me a bleeping headache. He kid is gonna be so embarrassed to bring mates home to that.
She already has a teenager also forced to live in such conditions. Poor kid.

Reactions: 3