Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’ve gone back for a second look. I’ve screenshotted a few posts to show my therapist as I always struggle to tell him what my brain feels like before a panic attack. Her house is the feeling in a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Why has she stuck post it tabs to her appliances? Why are there cushions on pallets at the end of her bed? Why does she dress like her house? I have so many questions.
Person: "hey i found you on insta and im interested in commissioning a peice?"

Her "What type of thing are you thinking of? "

Me "you know, that impending feeling of nausea you get when you get off the waltzers?"

Her "say no more fam"

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I think we've touched a nerve beauts
View attachment 1177645
It made me laugh how she said this is a site that humans use? Well yeah mate it's not a site used and accessed by raccoons is it? She even threw in the good old "be kind". Why don't you be kind to your landlord and stop commiting vandalism in his property. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
And you just KNOW she’s been having a sneaky look on here, it boils my piss when influencers get all holier than thou ‘oh I’d never look on there’. Bullshit Tasha babe we all know you sit frothing at the mouth at everyone’s basic bitch Instagram homes thinking you’ve done better cos you stuck up some duct tape!

Her house reminds me of like when your kid brings you home from nursery some twigs and shit and glitter glued to a piece of paper and you’re like er yes WONDERFUL sweetheart you’re so talented and sweep it into the bin the second their eyes close for bed that night haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tellingtales

5DB984FC-E43C-4828-A5D6-3D7BCF24C852.jpeg

Never mind her floor, she needs to sellotape her fucking hands together to stop causing anymore chaos.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Nah her landlord is fine with it by all accounts. Dying at her "exposing me" and it's some next innocent person. 😂😂😂

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
It’s all terrible but anyone who puts flowers on their hob needs to get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I wonder how the convo went with her husband when they originally moved in?

Tasha : babe forget sticking some nice carpet down and wallpapering let's sellotape the floors and stick any old tat we stumble across on the walls.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if she is one of these skip divers. Big frilly dress on as she dives head 1st into the skips behind M&S.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

pommynoir

VIP Member
Nah her landlord is fine with it by all accounts. Dying at her "exposing me" and it's some next innocent person. 😂😂😂
Like when I was a man called Jason 🤣

I’ve just had a look at the page. Jesus Christ. I’m not a grey hun by any chance but fuck me the decor is wild, imagine being in that house hungover. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
It’s the kind of house that you’d view then put in a low offer to deal with all the shit decoration, you’d have to gut it and start again

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I just watched her stories again and the only reason she accused that person of being me is because they replied to her story saying she outed herself for being on here but she scrolls past that bit really quick. Crafty. Not the oh so wholesome cooky not like the other girls girl she likes to make out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

pommynoir

VIP Member
She’s clearly on here I just searched her on tattle and the first mention from what I can see is you asking for a thread on her on the creation threads thread. So she couldn’t have found here from “influencers you love to hate” or whatever her excuse was to Evelyn/ Lucy

Reactions: 7