Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That child's desk could have actually been really nice with some decent restoration but it just looks like a child has thrown paint all over it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That child's desk could have actually been really nice with some decent restoration but it just looks like a child has thrown paint all over it 🤷‍♀️
She didn't even bother to prime it. Just so lazy with it as well. At least try to make a proper effort. Honestly the ugliest house I've ever seen.

Also make your house look like tit if that's what you're into but at least try and do a decent job? Like on the toilet seat you can see she just started where ever and ran out of space so it just looks extra tit.
Just looks so tit and awful doesn't it. Its your home where your kids live, perhaps I dunno make an effort? Trying so desperately hard not to be like "other girls" that she turned her house in to a drugs den. Probably lives there under squatters rights.

Oh honey - They all start out like this, but then we crawl under your skin, you can’t sleep without us on the brain, your page isn’t growing because people like it.…. We’re laughing at the LSD trip that is your home.
She's normally posting about everyone having a "boss little day" at these times but hasn't. Dont say we've driven her off the gram. Done the world a favour if we have. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is her kid’s name Franklyn Friday or is she that self obsessed she thinks people want to see her kid every Friday, btw?

Same goes for the stairs. The same picture of the stairs all the time. Wtf. What is this the twilight zone hun.

I will say her kid’s room is nice. It looks almost normal. And entirely different to the rest of the house.

• Haha
Is her kid’s name Franklyn Friday or is she that self obsessed she thinks people want to see her kid every Friday, btw?

Same goes for the stairs. The same picture of the stairs all the time. Wtf. What is this the twilight zone hun.

I will say her kid’s room is nice. It looks almost normal. And entirely different to the rest of the house.
Oh she thinks everyone's obsessed with her kid lol. That bleeping "gallery wall" don't even start me on that. 😂😂😂 She wrecked her older sons room as well to a lesser degree. Absolutely awful house. The stuff of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm shocked there's a husband there! How whipped/simple do you have to be to not put your foot down and refuse to live in that dump?!

• Haha
I'm shocked there's a husband there! How whipped/simple do you have to be to not put your foot down and refuse to live in that dump?!
Because his wife is not like the other girls. 😂 Imagine trying to do a zoom meeting with that monstrosity of a house in the back ground. Go to have sex in the pallet bed and it comes apart beneath them, breaking their backs. 😂😂

• Haha
Yeah think she was in the metro for the toilet being like an 80s nightclub toilet or something.
I thought that but I think it was a better version and she's done a half arsed job copying it.

I love how these 'influencers' have to state how many followers they have but looking down their posts they don't have any wow numbers liking their posts 🤣 like yeah your followers are high but more likely cos people just want to see the crap they put out there, same with our beggy 🤣 that house is traumatizing
Our Beggy 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Beauts has she blocked me or deleted her page? 😂😂😂 can't find her anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did she have the same dress on as someone else last night? Was that planned? If not, I bet she was fuming. She looks like she tries so hard to be the quirky girl who’s so ‘different’.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nooooooo. How will I cope without my dose of Uglyenormousprojects.
duck it, do your bedroom. Just get aload of fluorescent spray paint, some crappy wank stickers, get totally wankered on LSD and wine, blindfold yourself and start spraying and sticking!!! High jinx and a montage to this crazy fucker all in one night.
I'd say that's winning

• Haha
Why did she have the same dress on as someone else last night? Was that planned? If not, I bet she was fuming. She looks like she tries so hard to be the quirky girl who’s so ‘different’.
Show me please beaut? She defo devotes her life to showing how "not like the other girls" she is. Sorry but the crates as a bed frame gets me every time. 44k followers and not 1 single bed company will give you a freebie frame to advertise?