Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram account should come with a trigger warning - what in the crack den lsd hell is going on? Stairs made me sick and donโ€™t get me started on that toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The house is a bit like if you orderd the saved by the bell set from wish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her Instagram account should come with a trigger warning - what in the crack den lsd hell is going on? Stairs made me sick and donโ€™t get me started on that toilet.
Did you feel dizzy after seeing it for the 1st time?

Reactions: 1
Dresses are revolting. Nuff said
I actually really like the dress. ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š on the other girl not her though. Im a fan of a bold midi and white runners though ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. She tagged George so I even checked the asda website for it but couldnโ€™t find it ๐Ÿคฃ

No idea lol. Maybe she thought I was that Lucy girl from tattle. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No way did she do in a couple of hours what Marcus and his cronies have been trying to do for months ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
How's the tit hole doing?
@Lucyxxxx Every picture of her house I see gives me a headache and Iโ€™d like to personally thank you, because I followed this shitshow I now get recommended every maximalist explosion of crap house on Instagram. The algorithm thinks I like that โ€˜styleโ€™, I do not. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Lucyxxxx Every picture of her house I see gives me a headache and Iโ€™d like to personally thank you, because I followed this shitshow I now get recommended every maximalist explosion of crap house on Instagram. The algorithm thinks I like that โ€˜styleโ€™, I do not. ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm so jealous. Can't believe my 2 fave insta car crashes have me blocked. ๐Ÿ’”

• Sad