Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one of the living room walls if you look closely you will see "duck it" graffitied across it. Not exactly child friendly is it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
On one of the living room walls if you look closely you will see "duck it" graffitied across it. Not exactly child friendly is it?
Her bathroom looks like something you’d see in a back alley drug den πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Her bathroom looks like something you’d see in a back alley drug den πŸ₯΄
where do you think she got her inspo ? πŸ˜‚ must be on something to think that's acceptable way to decorate her house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I darent look might get TRIANGULATED πŸ”Ίlet it all calm down first post screenshots guys!
I think I’ve seen her in the daily fail or could be someone else it was the graffiti comment

I darent look might get TRIANGULATED πŸ”Ίlet it all calm down first post screenshots guys!
I think I’ve seen her in the daily fail or could be someone else it was the graffiti comment
Yeah think she was in the metro for the toilet being like an 80s nightclub toilet or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you know what’s bothering me the most? How the fuk does she clean that toilet? I have ptsd from what I’ve seen today

• Haha
I love how these 'influencers' have to state how many followers they have but looking down their posts they don't have any wow numbers liking their posts 🀣 like yeah your followers are high but more likely cos people just want to see the crap they put out there, same with our beggy 🀣 that house is traumatizing

• Haha
Do you know what’s bothering me the most? How the fuk does she clean that toilet? I have ptsd from what I’ve seen today
Probably spray paints it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who needs to keep a house clean when there's spray paint and sellotape going spare.

• Haha
5DB984FC-E43C-4828-A5D6-3D7BCF24C852.jpeg

Never mind her floor, she needs to sellotape her bleeping hands together to stop causing anymore chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It weird she would post her extreme decor for 1000s of people to see and then get all butt hurt when a few people dont like it.
Like, OBVIOUSLY people arent going to like it bc NOBODY ELSE decorates their house like that.
Or is she right and the rest of the country wrong?
By all means decorate however you like when you own your own house. But if you showcase it on social media as a creative thing surely youd expect discussion, ie varying opinions. Another influencer who only wants your opinion if it happens to be blowing smoke up their arse πŸ™„

It weird she would post her extreme decor for 1000s of people to see and then get all butt hurt when a few people dont like it.
Like, OBVIOUSLY people arent going to like it bc NOBODY ELSE decorates their house like that.
Or is she right and the rest of the country wrong?
By all means decorate however you like when you own your own house. But if you showcase it on social media as a creative thing surely youd expect discussion, ie varying opinions. Another influencer who only wants your opinion if it happens to be blowing smoke up their arse πŸ™„
Any sort of criticism she posts it and makes sure to keep people's names shown. Anyone who doesn't like her crack den is a nasty troll and haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s all terrible but anyone who puts flowers on their hob needs to get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9