Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over the fact she calls it "art" and didn't even bother to repaint her ceiling when she decided to trash her walls. I still can't get over how fast she weeded me out. 😂😂
Sorry but it looks like a squat and she has children as well doesn't she ?! wouldn't you think she'd be more responsible and baby proof her place more so much tat and crap laying around and potential choking hazards ☹

Reactions: 5
She definitely has a toddler son. I’m not great at interior design but our house is like a toy shop tbh. I’ll save doing how I want it for when my daughter is older and spends all her time in her room 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She definitely has a toddler son. I’m not great at interior design but our house is like a toy shop tbh. I’ll save doing how I want it for when my daughter is older and spends all her time in her room 🤣🤣
yes toys are a given but this daft bint has all sorts of tatty trinkets at low levels and that tacky lamp as well

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but it looks like a squat and she has children as well doesn't she ?! wouldn't you think she'd be more responsible and baby proof her place more so much tat and crap laying around and potential choking hazards ☹
Could you imagine what goes through the health visitors head when they come and see her toddler. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually our daughter’s room and the living room (where we spend a lot of time) are the best two rooms in ours. The rest can wait 🤣 I did order some prints the other night and it just made me wonder how much she spends on stuff like that because they aren’t cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Actually our daughter’s room and the living room (where we spend a lot of time) are the best two rooms in ours. The rest can wait 🤣 I did order some prints the other night and it just made me wonder how much she spends on stuff like that because they aren’t cheap.
Surely you'd use that money to I dunno, make the house nice?

• Haha
9ABE5CE1-69FC-4A8E-84B0-85777118629C.png

There’s a lot going on here, too much to comment on everything’s that wrong. I think the fence offends me the most (what da actual duck?) followed very closely by the tit pallets being used as decking - wouldn’t let my kid near that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1292611

There’s a lot going on here, too much to comment on everything’s that wrong. I think the fence offends me the most (what da actual duck?) followed very closely by the tit pallets being used as decking - wouldn’t let my kid near that.
Noooo she's not trashing the garden as well? Hahahahahaha poor kids feel sorry for them. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god are those pallets even fixed or has she just slung a few down and called it a day?! It doesn't look stable/safe at all. Nice to see she's ran out of house to assault so now the garden's getting a does of abuse instead. Mess

• Haha
Oh god are those pallets even fixed or has she just slung a few down and called it a day?! It doesn't look stable/safe at all. Nice to see she's ran out of house to assault so now the garden's getting a does of abuse instead. Mess
You know Tasha. Prepping things isn't exactly her forte. Imagine her teenage son wants to bring a girl home to meet the family, he would be dying of shame poor boy.

• Haha
omg the state of it, she looks like a poundland version of adele with orange hair and even worse fashion taste
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-87687141079909f2a.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'd only be successful in that if the other person was blindfolded, she is a fugly bleep.
Maybe she gives really good blow jobs and does herself with her home made paper mache dildo.

• Haha
  • Sick
@Lucyxxxx are you messing about your front door colour or are you desperate to copy our pockets? She’s posted this today 🤣 you have to get the same tit sign on your door too.