Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lucyxxxx are you messing about your front door colour or are you desperate to copy our pockets? She’s posted this today 🀣 you have to get the same tit sign on your door too.
That's about the nicest part of her house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if I'm going to get a tit door sign it will say "you beaut" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how is the crack den family home lately? Have social services intervened yet? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's about the nicest part of her house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if I'm going to get a tit door sign it will say "you beaut" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how is the crack den family home lately? Have social services intervened yet? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Unfortunately not, it still looks like a bad acid trip 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
0D5CB50C-F08A-4EA5-A383-926AA199ED0B.jpeg

Well beauts, we thought the door was ok but then she did this 😐 No words 🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Well @Lucyxxxx, thank you so much for bringing me here. This subject matter and snarkery is bang up my street. 🍿🍿🍿

I'm not even going to hate on the maximalist stuff because some folk do it well. I don't mind a bit (or even a lot) of colour.

My beef here is twofold:

1) This is simply not a practical living space - it is plainly uncleanable. I saw she posted herself pushing a dirty mop back & forth on the kitchen floor. This hasn't changed my [correct] opinion of that. She's not scrubbing her lav or the paint would be coming off. No. It's all just too slapdash. Imagine how many pairs of tights and leggings and whatever get snagged on the SlumberPalletsℒ️.

2) How can any landlord be OK with this??? They can't understand the full picture - she's spray painted the UPVC window frames!! That spraypaint isn't coming off the fenceposts - tit like that is forever! She can't even sell that stuff as "removable" or easily undone as you might be able to do with the kitchen floor or wall paint. As if they're getting their deposit back/ spending months using acetone & GooGone to remove the paint/duct tape residue.
Conclusion: landlord is planning to demolish when they leave.

Well @Lucyxxxx, thank you so much for bringing me here. This subject matter and snarkery is bang up my street. 🍿🍿🍿

I'm not even going to hate on the maximalist stuff because some folk do it well. I don't mind a bit (or even a lot) of colour.

My beef here is twofold:

1) This is simply not a practical living space - it is plainly uncleanable. I saw she posted herself pushing a dirty mop back & forth on the kitchen floor. This hasn't changed my [correct] opinion of that. She's not scrubbing her lav or the paint would be coming off. No. It's all just too slapdash. Imagine how many pairs of tights and leggings and whatever get snagged on the SlumberPalletsℒ️.

2) How can any landlord be OK with this??? They can't understand the full picture - she's spray painted the UPVC window frames!! That spraypaint isn't coming off the fenceposts - tit like that is forever! She can't even sell that stuff as "removable" or easily undone as you might be able to do with the kitchen floor or wall paint. As if they're getting their deposit back/ spending months using acetone & GooGone to remove the paint/duct tape residue.
Conclusion: landlord is planning to demolish when they leave.
I follow a few maximalist pages and it can look really nice but hers... there's no theme to it, no colour scheme, she doesn't prep (bits of paint on ceiling). Honestly her living room reminds me of the after pics of a house fire.

• Haha
It's very Nathan Barley innit. Iike it's in the style of a maximalist arty person's design taste, but with 0 understanding of like... composition/ design/ art?

It's not a statement if it is meaningless, love.

All her 'vignettes' are terribly framed too (and I really don't get why they're repeated without changes so very regularly, either).

Stupid Geek Pie house.

@Lucyxxxx as requested.

@The Devils Arse @JoeBloggs - over here!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It's very Nathan Barley innit. Iike it's in the style of a maximalist arty person's design taste, but with 0 understanding of like... composition/ design/ art?

It's not a statement if it is meaningless, love.

All her 'vignettes' are terribly framed too (and I really don't get why they're repeated without changes so very regularly, either).

Stupid Geek Pie house.

@Lucyxxxx as requested.

@The Devils Arse @JoeBloggs - over here!
Why would you even take the time of day to spray that on your sink? 🀒