Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t got anything against the lass
She can do whatever she wants and if this makes her happy then fair enough
But I really cannot believe her landlord has even an inkling what she has really done to the place. She’s painted over the bloody sinks in the bathrooms and everything! She says she lived there 10+ years and has no motion of moving, yeah love I lived in my rent house over ten years then the landlord had to sell it up! It’s her life and her money but it’s gonna cost her thousands if she does have to move.
I wonder if she owned her own home if she would actually do all this?
All the stickers. All the tape! Why does it bother me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t got anything against the lass
She can do whatever she wants and if this makes her happy then fair enough
But I really cannot believe her landlord has even an inkling what she has really done to the place. She’s painted over the bloody sinks in the bathrooms and everything! She says she lived there 10+ years and has no motion of moving, yeah love I lived in my rent house over ten years then the landlord had to sell it up! It’s her life and her money but it’s gonna cost her thousands if she does have to move.
I wonder if she owned her own home if she would actually do all this?
All the stickers. All the tape! Why does it bother me 😂😂😂
Any new pics for the blocked? (Me). I still remember how she tried posting her house on a fb home page and got told her house looks like a crack den 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would you kindly stop updating this thread so that I don't have to look at this lady's house please.
Screenshot_20230809_154928_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154932_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154935_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154937_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154939_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_154959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It reminds me of Shangri-La at Glastonbury, feel like it should only be viewed when off your tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone please go and whitewash that house.
Can you imagine being the landlord when she hands the property back?

He’s wandering around the house looking dumbstruck. His head rotating as he scans the floors, walls and ceilings. He’s trying to take it all in. The penny is dropping. it’s not just a few stickers and chequered walls.

Then a cry comes from upstairs bathroom.
“She’s even spray painted the bleeping ball cock fluorescent pink”

• Haha
Can you imagine being the landlord when she hands the property back?

He’s wandering around the house looking dumbstruck. His head rotating as he scans the floors, walls and ceilings. He’s trying to take it all in. The penny is dropping. it’s not just a few stickers and chequered walls.

Then a cry comes from upstairs bathroom.
“She’s even spray painted the bleeping ball cock fluorescent pink”
Hahahahaha. Starts covering him in frog tape. It's the washing machine that gets me every time. The wrapping paper as wallpaper. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha. Starts covering him in frog tape. It's the washing machine that gets me every time. The wrapping paper as wallpaper. 😂😂😂😂
Its all terrible but the washing machine really takes the biscuit doesn’t it? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Its all terrible but the washing machine really takes the biscuit doesn’t it? 🤣🤣
Why has nobody intervened? Thing is she could probably have spent less and made the place half decent. The little boys room is quiet cute and she did a Harry Potter mural for someone and I was shocked it was actually nice. Why not apply that to your own house? How do you get in the mood to shag with all that shite surrounding you?

• Haha
Why has nobody intervened? Thing is she could probably have spent less and made the place half decent. The little boys room is quiet cute and she did a Harry Potter mural for someone and I was shocked it was actually nice. Why not apply that to your own house? How do you get in the mood to shag with all that shite surrounding you?
No relaxing or romancing goes on in that house 🤣

Do you think they play terrible acid house all the time as well to match their aesthetic?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No relaxing or romancing goes on in that house 🤣

Do you think they play terrible acid house all the time as well to match their aesthetic?
I imagine her as a heavy metal girl. So different. So unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I forgot I posted on here last week haha!
God just headache inducing! I couldn’t sit in that house
Ironic how a house that looks like a bad acid trip also makes you want to pour acid in your eyes

• Haha
I just can’t imagine what the midwives and health visitor thought when they did their home visits. I am sure they were polite outwardly but must have been thinking wtf inside! I bet they showed their colleagues her Instagram page afterwards!

• Haha