Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t get my head around is her saying ‘if you believe I’ve send messages to myself then just unfollow me’. She has literally put screenshots on her stories of her doing just that. It’s very black and white, you cannot argue or wriggle or explain your way out of it. You have posted the evidence yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think she understands what she’s done yet because it’s there in black and white and she hasn’t even tried to deny it, just ranted about not doing charity work anymore instead.
Those people defending her are obviously just blindly following without realising the screen shot proves she sent the messages to herself or she wouldn’t have access to the messages from that view.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Spent a few days on the MH thread participating in real life cludeo. Had a lightbulb moment when I realised that the opposite or ugly sharp meant Pretty Blunt, followed her when she was spouting about someone not giving her credit for the sticker bottle tit and was thinking as much as shea anti Hinch I want to like her and couldn't because of her arrogant ways

Think it's the quickest I've followed and unfollowed someone
Bye felicia, I'm off to rinse my mouth out with iron bru

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to get all Pet Net but Henry showing avoidance behaviour ( frozen still ) and anxious lip licking yet again.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hopefully people can see why we've had such a tricky job moderating this. Without sounding smug we knew right from the start what her game was (and all the other clout chasers playing tattle to gain followers). It's not mods Vs members - we weren't deleting and warning people to suck any fun, it was for everyone's benefit as tattle is about seeing through the bullshit on social media. We have been really frustrated by this for quite a while.

It got very tricky moderating as people started using creative ways to try and promote her account here and it's hard to tell what was her and what was someone taken in by her. But until yesterday no one ever reported the posts promoting her account.

Can we from now on ignore these small accounts and report when one is mentioned? They're all looking for a way to grow their followers. Read the Rosie Ramsey thread on families for a good example, she was all against mummy instagrammers joking about them until she grew her account and then all of a sudden she did a 360 and with ads galore and became best friends with the mummy vloggers.

We've tried so many times to warn people against them, so it's a shame it came to this. But hopefully we won't get another repeat.

Maybe threads like this makes more sense now?

i unfollowed Rosie Ramsey for this exact reason!

Reactions: 3
The world has gone mad!! The evidence is there cos she posted it herself!! Black and white ducky!! She’s like Trump/Boris/any other politician. Something will be presented to them , showing they’re lying and it’s just “nah that’s just your opinion!!!”
Since when did hard evidence get dismissed and lying was acceptable. I’ve seen people saying SHE COULDNT HAVE DONE THIS ITS JUST NOT HER!!! Well sorry love but she has!!Can you not read?! Jesus 😂

Reactions: 10
The most cringe thing about the whole thing? The way she spelled society 😂 and expected people to believe it because that’s what huns do, spell things wrong. It was so try hard. Weirdly immediately to me looked like someone posing as a Hincher. Didn’t think for a minute it was actually her though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get the error in the first place - surely when adding it to the story and adding text she would see that it’s her username at the top and it says online? I can’t see that you’d not notice it
Now I thought this too. She’s not stupid. Also, if the other account is a burner one, why does her name appear at the top of it? I have a second insta account and I sent messages to myself to see what happens. If I’m under my pseudonym, that one appears at the top of the message page, not my main one.
I’m not doubting what’s been said but it doesn’t add up.

For anyone still unsure. Login to Instagram and go to your messages, you’ll see that the person you are messagings name is at the top. Here is the photo she posted on her stories. You can see it says ‘pretty_blunt’ at the top. Meaning, she is logged in as the ‘troll’ and is messaging ‘prettu_blunt’. Clear as day, black and white.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What I can’t get my head around is her saying ‘if you believe I’ve send messages to myself then just unfollow me’. She has literally put screenshots on her stories of her doing just that. It’s very black and white, you cannot argue or wriggle or explain your way out of it. You have posted the evidence yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️
She spent wayyyy to much time talking abt the allegation, a blantant sign of lying?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now I thought this too. She’s not stupid. Also, if the other account is a burner one, why does her name appear at the top of it? I have a second insta account and I sent messages to myself to see what happens. If I’m under my pseudonym, that one appears at the top of the message page, not my main one.
I’ve tried it out from my beauty page. Say the beauty page is the ‘troll‘ when I message my personal account it has my name at the top in all its glory, just like PB. She’s a loon, the end.

Reactions: 17
She was so foaming at the mouth for attention that she totally fucked up! She didn’t even stop to check, she simply HAD to share there and then.

Reactions: 11
She spent wayyyy to much time talking abt the allegation, a blantant sign of lying?
Exactly 20+ stories about how she doesn’t need or want followers but doesn’t actually address her own incriminating screenshot.
She’s lost all credibility now

I’m currently still following PB - curious if she will mention it anymore tbh..
I’ve also tested this as I have a couple of accounts for various things and she certainly screen shotted the convo from the ‘troll’ account

Exactly 20+ stories about how she doesn’t need or want followers but doesn’t actually address her own incriminating screenshot.
She’s lost all credibility now
She would’ve (if she was telling the truth) kept it brief and to the point.

Reactions: 4
Because she messaging herself from her ‘burner’ account. It’s the name of the person you are messaging that appears at the top. So in the second screenshot she is messaging her own page from another one.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually in shock at all this with pb, I can’t get my head around how someone would lie about something like that! 😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.