Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't seem to be able to report posts? I haven't got the button on the left.

My eyes have been opened wide by Tattle and I am very grateful. Just hope it helps others too!
Is it the same on your phone as it is on a computer? Might be different.

I’ve just caught up on her stories. She’s rattled and knows fine we’ll what she’s done. But rather than own it - which is what she’s supposedly all about she feigns innocence.

Reactions: 9
Aw this is disappointing. I’ve unfollowed due to the headfuckery of it all.

I can’t figure out if the messaging yourself so blatantly is all a plan to be outed on here, to get noticed. Or a genuine duck up.

Can just fire her in the pile of crazy instagrammers now too.
I don’t get the error in the first place - surely when adding it to the story and adding text she would see that it’s her username at the top and it says online? I can’t see that you’d not notice it

Reactions: 9
She’s updated her bio as well to take away the other account she has for bows.
For someone who doesn’t care about reputation/image she’s fairly on damage control.

Reactions: 13
A quick look through her followers and these are just a few accounts that I came across which shows she herself has bought followers. I know a lot of influencers do this but her whole act was “I’m not like other influencers”

She made a big song and dance about her followers count apparently not meaning anything to her. In fact in this morning stories she actually said that if she wanted followers that badly she could just buy them! The

She even went as far as making the joke about getting balloons when she hit a certain number, taking the piss out of people who do those kind of this but this proves that she is just like them no matter how much she protests. She’s based her whole account on taking the piss out of influencer community and it turns out she desperately wanted to be just like them!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They just want people to be aware about her unsafe cleaning tips
But this is exactly it! Many people would have said the same about PB until last night..

After what mods have said and what they know about behind the scenes, these people know pandering to Tattle will get them likes and attention. If Mrs Hinch had chosen to share their profile or align herself to them like she has done with Mario for example, you can guarantee it’d be a whole different story. Perhaps I’m jaded now but I really don’t think they’d have the same principles. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But this is exactly it! Many people would have said the same about PB until last night..

After what mods have said and what they know about behind the scenes, these people know pandering to Tattle will get them likes and attention. If Mrs Hinch had chosen to share their profile or align herself to them like she has done with Mario for example, you can guarantee it’d be a whole different story. Perhaps I’m jaded now but I really don’t think they’d have the same principles. 😂
Ohhh that’s a good point actually! 👏🏻

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she made all this up, but then again I guess we shouldn't be surprised as anything can happen in the world of Instagram. I think this just highlights the fact that social media is toxic on so many levels.

Reactions: 7
A quick look through her followers and these are just a few accounts that I came across which shows she herself has bought followers. I know a lot of influencers do this but her whole act was “I’m not like other influencers”

She made a big song and dance about her followers count apparently not meaning anything to her. In fact in this morning stories she actually said that if she wanted followers that badly she could just buy them! The

She even went as far as making the joke about getting balloons when she hit a certain number, taking the piss out of people who do those kind of this but this proves that she is just like them no matter how much she protests. She’s based her whole account on taking the piss out of influencer community and it turns out she desperately wanted to be just like them!
if you looked at my Instagram you would call ne out as being a bot 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t post publicly, am only followed by my children, am private and follow 30+ accounts. Just saying 🤭

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.