Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched for a thread and couldn’t find one but really want to highlight something and ask others for their opinion.

Today PB posted a screenshot of a message she claims to have received and I’m confused, hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

She shared a screenshot in her stories of an abusive message from a “hincher” but when she shared an update of the messages the messages are reversed, so we are looking at the screen as the messages are received FROM pretty blunt.

Does this show that Pretty Blunt actually sent the messages to herself? I didn’t think she would do something like that but it seems by the messages she has shown that she did.

I hope I’ve explained what I mean properly. I will add the massages below.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I see what you mean so one side her messages are the grey coloured and the hinches is white but on the other it’s reversed 🧐

Reactions: 7
I see what you mean so one side her messages are the grey coloured and the hinches is white but on the other it’s reversed 🧐
Yes on the first one she’s looking at the message she has received on her PB account but on the second one she is looking at a message received FROM pretty blunt account, which isn’t possible... is it? Or am I being dim? 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Of course she sent them to herself, she's always doing crap like this or talking about charity work to try and get followers from the hinch thread.

She's just as bad as hinch. I don't know why so many people are fooled by it. She's been banned many times here for promoting herself. A nobody desperate for followers.

Will her outing herself as a liar finally make people wake up?

• Wow
Reactions: 66
Yes I thought the same! Was really confused by that. As it showed her at the top as being ‘online’ . The other person would not have screenshotted it to her , why would they? Only explanation is she sent it to herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive had a look at her a few times when she's been mentioned on the Hinch thread. I find her a bit boring and desperate

Reactions: 16
I searched for a thread and couldn’t find one but really want to highlight something and ask others for their opinion.

Today PB posted a screenshot of a message she claims to have received and I’m confused, hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

She shared a screenshot in her stories of an abusive message from a “hincher” but when she shared an update of the messages the messages are reversed, so we are looking at the screen as the messages are received FROM pretty blunt.

Does this show that Pretty Blunt actually sent the messages to herself? I didn’t think she would do something like that but it seems by the messages she has shown that she did.

I hope I’ve explained what I mean properly. I will add the massages below.
On second picture you can see her name at the top so she is replying to herself... messed up there didn't she, what a shame I thought she was better than that

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Seems a bit off to me! I’m no tech expert, but I don’t see how she would’ve got hold of that second screenshot without having access to the ‘Hincher’s’ account. 😬

She’s shot herself in the foot there. I followed her because I agreed with a lot of her criticisms of influencers, but now it looks like she’s just as fake as they are.

Reactions: 23
I noticed this! And then went to check my own messages just to double check which side my messages were and made me think ohhh dear. Set up another account to send such a message 🤣

Awks much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg yeah totally!! I really liked her aswell, but it’s defo her. The first screenshot she has took from her PB account receiving the messages and the second screenshot she has taken from her fake account as the messages from the PB account are the ones in white, you can also see her picture and nee name at the top like you would when you are messaging somebody. Does that make sense? I can’t believe she has been caught 😂😂 wonder if she will address it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yesss! Coming on to say the same thing. Bit sad like, especially after the sleggin she gives others for being fake.

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad others see this too, I thought I was being stupid. I can’t believe she actually did that. I was horrified by the message she received and now it turns out she wrote it to herself WTF! I really liked her, just shows you can’t trust any of them! She’s as bad as hinch.

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker on the hinch thread, but it was always really embrassing when people were praising her and saying she had a heart of gold. She was obviously a huge attention seeker and probably laughing at everyone that fell for her. She's worse than hinch with this level of desperation all to gain followers while she said things like she didn't care about followers.

Reactions: 10
Of course she sent them to herself, she's always doing crap like this or talking about charity work to try and get followers from the hinch thread.

She's just as bad as hinch. I don't know why so many people are fooled by it. She's been banned many times here for promoting herself. A nobody desperate for followers.

Will her outing herself as a liar finally make people wake up?
omg finally 😂🤣😂🤣
There were a few Instagram accounts that made it their job to “call out influencers”

it was sooooooooooo painfully obvious they were doing it for attention,
Desperate to get recognition on here and more followers, well that’s backfired spectacularly now 🤣

I wonder will people realise this is why they were never allowed to be praised on tattle life when it wasn’t one of their own accounts trying to mention themselves

BECAUSE THEY’RE DESPERATE TO BE WHAT THEY CRITICISE 🤣
they weren’t “calling them out” they were jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Eek that’s a bit awks! I don’t get why she’d feel the need to do that, it really undermines her point and all the stuff we discuss on here about Hinch’s falseness.

I dip in and out of following her, as a fellow Scot i find her quite funny sometimes but can’t be bothered when I see loads of stories, then I feel she is being just as self indulgent as the folk she mocks.

Reactions: 17
Finally a Pretty Blunt thread, fed up with seeing “whose PB?” 800 times a thread, like this is who she is and she trolls herself apparently 😳 how embarrassing 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.