Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she tried to banter her actual self with the jumper comment. Like she conjured up this entire conversation in her head and thought the jumper was comedy genius.

Also I tried to add her and she declined it - private account and not accepting friend requests. Basically just confirming her guilt.
Absolutely she definitely thought up the jumper banter and then decided to message herself off another account so that she could use the jumper content. Funny how the slogan on it is “You’ve got this” which is exactly what she was talking about the other day. She done several stories about Hinch and Solomon telling their followers “You’ve got this”
And then her saying I bet that’s from Pretty little thing and low and behold that’s where it’s from. She must have seen the jumper online somewhere and then concocted the little story and then messaged herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The screenshot that gives the game away is still up, she hasn’t deleted it which makes me think she genuinely doesn’t realise that it is incriminating and proves she sent it to herself?

So not only is she a liar, she’s not the sharpest tool in the box either, blunt by name, blunt by nature! 😂
I know you’d think she would just delete it, but then on the other hand that would just look even more guilty...Rock and a hard place for her 🙈

Reactions: 6
The screenshot that gives the game away is still up, she hasn’t deleted it which makes me think she genuinely doesn’t realise that it is incriminating and proves she sent it to herself?

So not only is she a liar, she’s not the sharpest tool in the box either, blunt by name, blunt by nature! 😂
She does - I told her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Theres no point in her deleting it now as it’s on here for all to see and she knows it’s been shared. Deleting it will make her look even more obvious and she’s aware of that. She doesn’t want to make herself look guilty by getting rid of it

Reactions: 7

I think she hasn't deleted as it would look even more guilty and it's too late as they've been saved here! I would bet my life that if she noticed the mistake herself before it posted here she would have deleted

I’ve just unfollowed. Who would even think to say something like that about their own child? That’s sick as duck!
She’s on private now but she was 8190 and now 8183 in less than an hour 😬 this was narcissism at its finest.

Reactions: 3

yeah exactly i’m not sure she realises whats actually happened

Reactions: 2
What I dont understand is why do they try so hard to get a thread about themselves? I obviously get more followers = more ads more money but we have all been on the hinch thread we have seen how harsh it can be sometimes 😂 I would never want that

Reactions: 7
What I dont understand is why do they try so hard to get a thread about themselves? I obviously get more followers = more ads more money but we have all been on the hinch thread we have seen how harsh it can be sometimes 😂 I would never want that
Exactly this! I’m just awaiting the moment that she makes a fake account and jumps on here to troll herself. In fact, you could be her! Trust no one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Can you please tell the people in the Hinch thread to stop asking who PB is🤣🤣🤣 ITs driving me up the wall today
I’m just reporting them now for derailing. They obviously haven’t bothered to read any of the current thread so I don’t feel guilty. They’re as bad as the people who join the thread and ask “so can someone tell me about Mrs Hinch and who she is, I’m new here” 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What I don’t understand is how some people are defending PB as if it is a matter of opinion when it’s not. The messages are there, clear as day, screen shot from the “trolls” account, so she had access to the troll account. What is there to debate?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I don’t understand is how some people are defending PB as if it is a matter of opinion when it’s not. The messages are there, clear as day, screen shot from the “trolls” account, so she had access to the troll account. What is there to debate?
I know 🤷🏼‍♀️! I think some people just can't work it out or have not actually bothered to realise exactly what she did.

Reactions: 11
And then her saying I bet that’s from Pretty little thing and low and behold that’s where it’s from. She must have seen the jumper online somewhere and then concocted the little story and then messaged herself.
Her thought process is actually sickening. 🤢

She clearly made it as shocking as she could get away with (slitting of the throat) as well.

Clearly hoping it would get picked up in MH’s thread about what her awful followers have said now. Therefore creating more “who is PB?” comments and more traffic to her Instagram.

Shame that backfired love and you actually lost followers and that this thread will remain on the internet tied to you forever.

Reactions: 15
I know 🤷🏼‍♀️! I think some people just can't work it out or have not actually bothered to realise exactly what she did.
It’s a bit cringe that they are defending her, saying she would never do that, when she posted the evidence that she did in her own stories 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Wow I am shocked I’ve followed her from 1000 ish followers.
she’s trying to promote her book a bit as well isn’t she?

Reactions: 4
Im gobsmacked at all of this. I liked her for calling out hinch and her charity work, but apart from that I used to skip through her stories. I messaged her a few times and she always messaged back. Feel like a bloody wholly now!!

Reactions: 15
Exactly! As much as it’s very entertaining on here, and so many of you make me laugh with your wit and humour, I would never want a thread about me 😂

• Heart
Anyone reckon she has been given a back gander by Hinch PR company and it's all a ploy?

Reactions: 3
Okay, I gave in and requested to follow as I wanted to see her stories. I was going to unfollow after. She’s declined me twice! 🥺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.