Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she scribbled out her fake accounts name... i do wonder what else shes done with that account šŸ’­šŸ’­

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is the best thread Iā€™ve read in ages.
What a ridiculous women.

Reactions: 13
She does realise that a lot of her followers certainly in recent times have come from her Hinch tit? Donā€™t bite the hand that feeds!

Reactions: 11
So weā€™ve established that she has sent the message to herself, sheā€™s provided the evidence for that. But why? Why would she want to pretend that a ā€˜Hincherā€™ is sending her quite horrific messages about her and her daughter? Is she just looking for attention? She just wanting ā€˜U ok hun?ā€™ messages?

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m so relieved that hopefully this will put an end to the repeated ā€œwho is PBā€ questions on the Mrs Hinch thread from people who cba to read the cryptic yet obvious hint about it rhyming with titty punt on the previous page šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Spent a few days on the MH thread participating in real life cludeo. Had a lightbulb moment when I realised that the opposite or ugly sharp meant Pretty Blunt, followed her when she was spouting about someone not giving her credit for the sticker bottle tit and was thinking as much as shea anti Hinch I want to like her and couldn't because of her arrogant ways

Think it's the quickest I've followed and unfollowed someone
Bye felicia, I'm off to rinse my mouth out with iron bru
I did the same hahah, followed for a few days, realised sheā€™s a loon . Goodbye! Faking abuse is so low. Especially as it was so graphic! And involved her daughters etc . So sad !

Reactions: 6
So weā€™ve established that she has sent the message to herself, sheā€™s provided the evidence for that. But why? Why would she want to pretend that a ā€˜Hincherā€™ is sending her quite horrific messages about her and her daughter? Is she just looking for attention? She just wanting ā€˜U ok hun?ā€™ messages?
To be honest I think he just wanted to be funny. Sheā€™s always posting funny content and she obviously had thought the ā€˜jumper messagesā€™ would be funny. I think she wanted to create something that would make her look hilarious and letā€™s be honest it did make her look funny until someone pointed out that sheā€™d obviously forgotten to switch accounts. The thing is can you imagine how much attention she would have got if it wasnā€™t pointed out with the screenshots

I bet sheā€™s kicking herself today big timešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t get it either. Attention maybe who knows? My mind doesnā€™t work like these weirdos thank god!

Reactions: 2
I think it was for attention and to gain more followers. Anything about hinch gets attention toon on here and sheā€™s obviously gained a lot extra thorough her anti hinch comedy! This is next level but defo got attention and people wanting to see

Reactions: 8
Because she messaging herself from her ā€˜burnerā€™ account. Itā€™s the name of the person you are messaging that appears at the top. So in the second screenshot she is messaging her own page from another one.
šŸ˜„ right I just need to get my head around this. Thank you for explaining šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 1
When she realises that by going private she won't gain many followers, give it a few days and it will be back to public.

I notice she has a larger following on fb, maybe she will divert her attention to that unless anyone has caught her out on fb over yesterday's antics.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it was intended to make, what she thought would be, funny content and increase followers. Be careful what you wish for!

Reactions: 7
When she realises that by going private she won't gain many followers, give it a few days and it will be back to public.

I notice she has a larger following on fb, maybe she will divert her attention to that unless anyone has caught her out on fb over yesterday's antics.
I donā€™t think she using the fb for calling out influencers. Itā€™s more self promotion and her tik tok/bbc Look at me skits she does

cryptic yet obvious hint about it rhyming with titty punt
Let's hope so, or at least people report it so it stops clogging up the thread.

One thing I want to say there's no difference between explicitly saying an account name versus writing a clue that doesn't say it but gives it away. Both are talking about an account that's offlimits and should be ignored. I think some are under the impression they've found a loophole in the rules, but it makes no difference. If anything this clue stuff is even worse as it clogs up more.

We really don't want to issue temp bans however if someone says "I know I'm not allowed to talk about them but they rhyme with munt" and they've been warned about it before we really will have to as they know they're breaking a rule (which are there for the benefit of tattlers). Obviously we're letting the rules slide on this thread and the current hinch one. But going forward :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be honest I think he just wanted to be funny. Sheā€™s always posting funny content and she obviously had thought the ā€˜jumper messagesā€™ would be funny. I think she wanted to create something that would make her look hilarious and letā€™s be honest it did make her look funny until someone pointed out that sheā€™d obviously forgotten to switch accounts. The thing is can you imagine how much attention she would have got if it wasnā€™t pointed out with the screenshots

I bet sheā€™s kicking herself today big timešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I think this is exactly it. It wasnā€™t for more followers or more engagement or to help fund her book rewrite etc. She was trying (and failed big time) to be funny and sheā€™s fucked it RIGHT up

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Let's hope so, or at least people report it so it stops clogging up the thread.

One thing I want to say there's no difference between explicitly saying an account name versus writing a clue that doesn't say it but gives it away. Both are talking about an account that's offlimits and should be ignored. I think some are under the impression they've found a loophole in the rules, but it makes no difference. If anything this clue stuff is even worse as it clogs up more.

We really don't want to issue temp bans however if someone says "I know I'm not allowed to talk about them but they rhyme with munt" and they've been warned about it before we really will have to as they know they're breaking a rule (which are there for the benefit of tattlers). Obviously we're letting the rules slide on this thread and the current hinch one. But going forward :)
Can you please tell the people in the Hinch thread to stop asking who PB isšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ITs driving me up the wall today

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how she tried to banter her actual self with the jumper comment. Like she conjured up this entire conversation in her head and thought the jumper was comedy genius.

Also I tried to add her and she declined it - private account and not accepting friend requests. Basically just confirming her guilt.

Reactions: 10
The screenshot that gives the game away is still up, she hasnā€™t deleted it which makes me think she genuinely doesnā€™t realise that it is incriminating and proves she sent it to herself?

So not only is she a liar, sheā€™s not the sharpest tool in the box either, blunt by name, blunt by nature! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.