Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back and still pulling a Meldrum, won’t address anything. Hypocrite.
Got a massive fringe to sweep everything under.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she's going to address the book that she accepted people's money for before she deleted instagram? I unfollowed so let me know if she does!

Reactions: 8
Casually dropping in that people are asking about baby banks bore off Nikki no one asked you anything! The only person who DMs you is yourself... she’s a short memory doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back with 2394 stories about her fringe and how good it was to be away from social media. So comes back to say that...on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Back with 2394 stories about her fringe and how good it was to be away from social media. So comes back to say that...on social media.
Seriously? Is she ignoring the fact that the reason she left social media is because she got caught trolling herself? bleeping idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well looks like she is returning so here's a new thread to carry on the discussion

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.