Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just so pleased it's all been revealed. I know I was doing a mini celebration last night that my suspicions had been proved right so it must have been going wild in the Mod Offices 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait... anyone seen HLB post? I'm confused
It's very clear the troll message was sent to herself (PB). So not sure who has messaged HLB or what they've messaged but she's been made to feel, it seems, That they were genuine when they so clearly aren't. Why would you go private and just skirt completely over them otherwise.

Reactions: 4
On second picture you can see her name at the top so she is replying to herself... messed up there didn't she, what a shame I thought she was better than that
that is attention seeking! To fake abuse to just the lowest of the low

Reactions: 2
I checked messages in my kitty account.... yep the messages sent from there are still grey! White are received messages so she sent them to her damn self. Why can't people see this 🤣 so unless the troll happened to screenshot and send the exchange back to her (which I highly doubt) she's screenshot that message from another account as that pic is from the sending account, the sender being the "troll"

Reactions: 6
It would be IMPOSSIBLE to have the ability to “double tap to like” if she wasn’t logged in as another account in a message conversation with her original account OR the troll decided to take a screenshot and send it to her.....why would anyone take a screenshot and send it back to the person you were trolling?

Reactions: 5
No idea.
she must’ve had messages saying she was wrong and took the post down Exposing PB

Reactions: 1
What I can’t get my head around is her saying ‘if you believe I’ve send messages to myself then just unfollow me’. She has literally put screenshots on her stories of her doing just that. It’s very black and white, you cannot argue or wriggle or explain your way out of it. You have posted the evidence yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.