Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was just wittering on about how she would never do something like that, she wouldn't embrass her family like that, that message that she thought was funny yesterday is now awful cause it spoke about her daughter, she doesn't care about followers blah blah blah
That point on her stories that she replies to every message. Well that’s bullshit because I messaged last night and still no reply! Shock horror.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why can't you unfollow her now shes gone private? (quite new to Instagram)
You can but you won't see anything else she posts including stories. The poster you quoted just wants to keep viewing them so therefore 'can't' unfollow, that's all.

Reactions: 3
I followed her a few months ago when she was mentioned on the Hinch threads and unfollowed her again soon afterwards. I just thought there was something a bit 'off' and two faced about her.
Not overly surprised to see what's happened. People like that will always manage to trip themselves up somehow.

Was her account always private or has she just gone private in the wake off all this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
dont you have to have 10,000 followers and be a public account to have a thread on here?
I think tattle have made an exception here for obvious reasons. Read this thread from the beginning - paying particular attention to the posts from the moderators - and you’ll be able to work out why this thread exists.

Reactions: 24
There’s bona fide evidence of what this woman did and yet she doesn’t address it at all in her stories today, instead she tries to deflect and employ gas lighting techniques. Her true colours are shining brightly today, she’s not worth any of our time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That point on her stories that she replies to every message. Well that’s bullshit because I messaged last night and still no reply! Shock horror.
She replied back to me last night. Pretending she didn’t know what I was talking about and said she had no idea how it has happened 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
oh now this is just the icing on the cake.

the woman who calls out influencers on their bullshit in a desperate attempt to gain followers

goes private when she fucks up,
So where are her morals and standards now 😳
only applies to other accounts right, the ones with a big following and a huge amount of “haters” who might follow her in solidarity.

1000000000000% if this was hinch or anyone else she would feed on the content for days.

I've said it before and I’ll say it again,
Embarrassment.
We come here to discuss influencers, we don’t profit from it or gain followers from it.

On behalf of this thread....
we don’t know her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
I think tattle have made an exception here for obvious reasons. Read this thread from the beginning - paying particular attention to the posts from the moderators - and you’ll be able to work out why this thread exists.
Alright love calm your tits!!!
I've read it all...how can it be one rule for one, no matter what the circumstances..other threads that actually followers the rules have been deleted for stupid reasons
So why should this one be allowed??!

Just popping this here as a reference as I was c o n f u s e d as I’d only seen half her stories when I read through this thread and hadn’t seen the second screenshot of the ‘message’.

But here you can clearly see the difference in the grey/white and sender/receiver messages and she’s been able to view the messages from both accounts. Hope that helps, team ✌
I'm not very savvy with instagram so couldn't see it before & was still trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but BLOODY HELL!!!! 😱😱

I, like lots of you have been taken in by her & donated to her baby bank & food bank, now I am bloody livid. Seriously deranged. WOW

Reactions: 2
I’ve definitely seen threads on here for accounts that have under 10k followers, unless that’s a new rule as I hadn’t heard of it before.

Reactions: 9
I've read it all...how can it be one rule for one, no matter what the circumstances..other threads that actually followers the rules have been deleted for stupid reasons
**tries to work out how previous message could be any calmer** 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 86
The poster you quoted wasn't rude in her response to you at all.

if you don't 'get' it after reading the whole thread then we can't help you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
you should take that to business forum 🙂
I personally think if you read the thread you will see why, if not, do set up a thread over there and admin might give you an in-depth explanation.
but again I think it’s clear if you read the thread

Reactions: 27
How to duck up in 24 hours 😂😂 and she totally ignored the issue at hand but kicked off in a drama Queen way with the I’ll to private and I have much better life than instagrammers. If she has a much better life why isn’t she living it instead of creating 1000 dot stories every day . Granted she has gaps in her being on but duck me when she’s on ig she’s just reeling off story after story and it’s all negativity about other accounts bigger than herself. She does come across as jealous. I’m still following her for now to see if she addresses it any more. To be honest I’d have a little respect if she just came clean. If you live by the sword you should die by the sword too and own what you say.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are people even questioning the fact this thread has been allowed? Unless you are in fact the woman in question? 🤣

It’s a rare treat. Accept it. When you were a kid did you scream “WHY AM I ALLOWED CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST I NEVER AM ANY OTHER DAY CALM YOUR TITS MUM” on Christmas Day? No you just ate the chocolate as a rare treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Why are people even questioning the fact this thread has been allowed? Unless you are in fact the woman in question? 🤣

It’s a rare treat. Accept it. When you were a kid did you scream “WHY AM I ALLOWED CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST I NEVER AM ANY OTHER DAY CALM YOUR TITS MUM” on Christmas Day? No you just ate the chocolate as a rare treat.
What a truly beautiful analogy 😢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What is hillarious is the fact she has had backlash for bleeping up and then made her account private. Didn't meldrum do that??? The woman who she constantly called out😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.