Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a basic witch. I have more than most!!! Well good for bleeping you. What a crappy thing to say when you are trying to raise awareness for charity

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I unfollowed her after 12 hours of following. Her fake laugh in response to everything Mrs Hinch does- it’s really not that funny. Then she made a comment about her having a spot on her face and said she’s not usually dirty and that she’s on a cleanse or something. I am an acne sufferer and was NOT happy by that comment. I am not dirty either. I just suffer with acne.
100% I could've written this. I hate the no captions too with so many stories 🙄

Reactions: 6
Ffs, I unfollowed last night after reading this thread & now she’s gone private so I can’t see her lame attempts to address it! No ☕ for me this morning! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too, I didn't notice until it was pointed out on here!

@Hiyaguys i think you're right on second thoughts, she is probably hoping it will just blow over...

Reactions: 3
Imagine rocking up to a food bank with a donation and saying. I don't need this coz I am privalidged and have more than most of you. Who on earth does she think she is? No one talks about how much money they have themselves when trying to raise awareness and it doesn't justify being a bleep to make yourself more appealing. It's the charity she raised awareness for that I feel bad for as they will no get as much as they may well have received this year due to her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 11
HLB has put up a story addressing that she shared something which has turned out to be fake. I've only just come accross the account but seems genuine from what I can see.

CC and MissP haven't yet addressed it ither than CC removing the story where he shared a screen shot of the initial message.

Reactions: 9
Here's a point, if she has just told her followers that she has 'more than most', alluding to the fact that she has a very comfortable life why has she set up a gofundme to raise £700 for self publishing her book?? Just pay for it if you can afford it, I assumed she was a normal person with not much disposable income like the majority of us!! Hence the gofundme 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is there a chance shes having a mental break? Not trying to look for excuses but she seems like a nice person most of the time and I cant see why she has done this.

I feel a right fud. Didnt even notice the screenshots until it was mentioned here. I followed her over a year ago when she was mentioned here on the MH threads and though I'd give her a follow as a fellow Scot but I've always thought there was something a wee bit "off" about her. Theres no warmth to her at all and find her quite attention seeking (Yesterdays antics proved this!) I cant even unfollow her now since shes gone private I want to keep viewing the tit show!! (One way to keep hold of some followers I guess)

Oh I had forgotten about her....good cos she annoyed me - thought there was something a bit off about her. Also there’s a difference between having an accent & not speaking properly. I have a strong scottish accent but doesn’t mean I speak like Rab C Nesbitt publicly.
Putting her account private means her followers might not drop as much as they would have if they stay to see what develops.

Dear sounds like a billy hunt

Please explain how you got to screenshot the troll message from the troll Instagram account and I’m sure this will be cleared up!

• Haha
What a basic witch. I have more than most!!! Well good for bleeping you. What a crappy thing to say when you are trying to raise awareness for charity
My cat has more bleeping followers than her. Clearly upset people are unfollowing and now trying to gain more followers by going private. Wasnt she begging for that book to be funded? Pay for it yourself you "privileged" prick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I had forgotten about her....good cos she annoyed me - thought there was something a bit off about her. Also there’s a difference between having an accent & not speaking properly. I have a strong scottish accent but doesn’t mean I speak like Rab C Nesbitt publicly.
Putting her account private means her followers might not drop as much as they would have if they stay to see what develops.
That's why she's done it the crafty mare

Reactions: 1
Pretty Blunt or Petty C***
She sounds like such a petulant child "well I'll not talk about my charity work blah blah blah" yet apparently doesn't give a tit what people think of her and her opinions??
She's so tragic! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will make it public again when she needs another room in her house decorated for funding.... Sorry I mean raising money for different things

Woof, what an hole. I’ve never followed her but have watched her stories from time to time and some of the rhetoric around influencer culture etc I’ve thought was spot on. But then other times it was like... she’d go out of her way to bring the most mundane things back around to reference Hinch! It made no sense and was clearly just attention seeking.

Also, I think she only painted her dining / living room that awful purple colour so that she could proclaim how unlike Hinch she was. It was rancid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.