Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell were all those Instastories about?? She’s completely skirted round the true topic which is the fact the two screenshots are completely different and come from two different accounts. But she’s turned it into attention seeking for followers, Mrs Hinch and the work she does for charity?? Eh...
I know! Worse than Meldrum!

Reactions: 4
For someone who’s always saying she doesn’t give a f*ck what people think, her reaction this morning is miles apart from the persona she has portrayed all along. If she hadn’t genuinely been caught out and people were wrong about her trolling herself she’d be on stories doing her fake laugh and saying she doesnt give a tit.
100% this. She looks like someone who hasn’t slept all night and been rumbled. I feel sorry for the baby bank as that was a good thing she was doing.

Reactions: 13
Don't feel guilty for donating to a baby bank, your donation would have made alot of difference. I'm just sorry for ever believing in her. She really had me fooled. 😒
I will be funding my local one this Xmas, I only gave her the money as I thought she was genuine, it should of gone to one nearer home instead x

Reactions: 11
She's so bleeping dumb!! Even if she is richer than most influencers that doesn't prove that she doesn't want to be famous!! Honestly she's she worst out of the whole lot

Reactions: 19
now,
I’m not gonna say I’ve been waiting for this day for a solid ten to twelve months
but if I did happen to type it... I wouldn’t be lying 🤪

can I just throw out another public service announcement,
the other accounts that follow the same pretty blunt “call out” narrative.
Yeah. They’re just as tragic 😛 don’t fall for it.
Now I can guess that the way MissP and CC have been acting that they're ones to watch, I'd worked that out - whoop, go me!😂
I want to feel sorry for HLB though, shes always seemed an innocent party in it all, but now I'm so confused! 😕

Reactions: 9
Just stumbled across this page...such great tea :coffee::eek::ROFLMAO: Never heard of this person/account before so had a quick nosey only to find it's a private account - is that a new thing?....I don't want to follow her and add to her numbers

Reactions: 5
She's so bleeping dumb!! Even if she is richer than most influencers that doesn't prove that she doesn't want to be famous!! Honestly she's she worst out of the whole lot
Yep, wanting to grow followers has nothing to do with privilege or lack of it. People from all sorts of backgrounds get caught up in growing their following, whether they are wealthy, poor, or anything in between, regardless of how nice or crap their life might be.

Reactions: 7
My head even questioned said story yesterday when it showed to be from the ‘trolls’ side and I brushed it to the side 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes been caught out and should of just owned up rather than denying it 🙄

Reactions: 8
I honestly don't think the penny has dropped for her that she accidentally shared the message from the troll account... There is literally no possible explanation for this other than she wrote the troll messages.

PB if you're reading here, this is what we are trying to call you out on. This isn't about your charity work or your anti-hunch stuff. Please give us your reason for how you shared the screenshot of messages from the troll account, not your own?!

I really feel let down, the Instagram world is just mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not wanting to derail a thread we are lucky to have since it breaks rules 🤣 but I cannot stand Miss P she’s so self righteous, way old before her time, nasty and boring. As you were 🤣

Reactions: 10
Now I can guess that the way MissP and CC have been acting that they're ones to watch, I'd worked that out - whoop, go me!😂
I want to feel sorry for HLB though, shes always seemed an innocent party in it all, but now I'm so confused! 😕
I do wonder if they'll notice/address the blatant cock up here or just sweep it under the rug. I'm going with the latter because they look equally stupid for reposting it on their own stories!

Is HLB etc the same (don't follow any tbh)

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't think the penny has dropped for her that she accidentally shared the message from the troll account... There is literally no possible explanation for this other than she wrote the troll messages.

PB if you're reading here, this is what we are trying to call you out on. This isn't about your charity work or your anti-hunch stuff. Please give us your reason for how you shared the screenshot of messages from the troll account, not your own?!

I really feel let down, the Instagram world is just mind blowing.
I think she knows what the issue is but she’s avoiding it and thinks most people won’t notice it. It took ages for the penny to drop with me last night!

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ she really is jealous of hinch submitting her wedding into the daily record 😂 so embarrassed for how fame hungry she is it all makes sense now 😂😬
They got married September 2016,paper printed march 2017 that was before the `The bores' time?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.