Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed last night and then I thought this morning “bet she goes private” BOOM.
Did anyone catch anything she said/did this morning before she went private?
Did she acknowledge her howler?
She basically said she doesn’t give a f*ck about followers, they don’t matter. Unfollow her if you think she trolled herself. She won’t talk about her charity work again as people think she does it for attention. She’s embarrassed her family will see and she’s going private. She didn’t address the fact that she posted a screenshot of a message from the trolls account.

Reactions: 13
As everyone else did I kept seeing rhymes to guide people over to her account I didnt look and now il never know! Oh well. Sounds like Billy Sounds like Hunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm glad I caught that. She clearly made that and as soon as she realised everyone here can see straight thru her she privated her account to effectively hide it. Of course she wouldn't delete the stories!! There's saved here so that would be futile so her making a point that she didn't delete them is totally moot!! Of course charity benefits her, it does for all of us as we get a warm fuzzy feeling but for her she also got the benefit of more followers. No one sends their wedding photos to the papets or make a music video unless they want fame!! She's so much worse than hinch. Totally dishonest liar.

Reactions: 6
She basically said she doesn’t give a f*ck about followers, they don’t matter. Unfollow her if you think she trolled herself. She won’t talk about her charity work again as people think she does it for attention. She’s embarrassed her family will see and she’s going private. She didn’t address the fact that she posted a screenshot of a message from the trolls account.
So many contradictions aren’t there? She doesn’t care what people think (her mantra) but now cares enough to stop talking about the charity work and make herself private?
Eye roll x1000

Reactions: 7
She was just wittering on about how she would never do something like that, she wouldn't embrass her family like that, that message that she thought was funny yesterday is now awful cause it spoke about her daughter, she doesn't care about followers blah blah blah

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm glad I caught that. She clearly made that and as soon as she realised everyone here can see straight thru her she privated her account to effectively hide it. Of course she wouldn't delete the stories!! There's saved here so that would be futile so her making a point that she didn't delete them is totally moot!! Of course charity benefits her, it does for all of us as we get a warm fuzzy feeling but for her she also got the benefit of more followers. No one sends their wedding photos to the papets or make a music video unless they want fame!! She's so much worse than hinch. Totally dishonest liar.
Is her stories from this morning on here? She’ll go into hiding today.

Reactions: 1
And making her account private doesn't prove she doesnt care about followers. Liar liar!! So misleading. She's disgusting turning it all about charity work and making it seam like charities will suffer now. Honest to god I knew she was a bad egg, but didn't think she was this rotten!!

Reactions: 17
The thing is if she hadn’t attempted to be ‘funny’ with the follow up jumper message she’d never have been busted with this, she had to keep milking it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She was just wittering on about how she would never do something like that, she wouldn't embrass her family like that, that message that she thought was funny yesterday is now awful cause it spoke about her daughter, she doesn't care about followers blah blah blah
Yes this!! Yesterday it was a hilarious message *queue the hysterical laughter* today it spoke about her daughter *queue crocodile tears*.
Still no explanation of how she accessed the message from the trolls account! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s secretly loving this! Those written stories are just for our benefit 👋🏼 thanks babs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Classic Hinch move saying someone suggested having cake for breakfast! My loyal followers feel so sorry for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not even the screenshots, it's the going on and on about it, howling, ripping the piss out of them and getting one up on them when really she was interacting with herself. It's not normal.

Reactions: 14
What has angered me is that now people will stop donating to the baby bank when they really need the donations and also the duck nugget chose to do it on the eve of the interview MH is getting published which is all
about online trolls....played right into that narrative by doing it to HERSELF to make the H-mob look like trolls??? What an actual vagina.
Honestly it’s mindblowing.

For anyone who thinks that Tattle is a trolling site for MH; *this* proves otherwise. It’s honest women calling out the bullshit of these IG influencers who tell lies and well done to this who caught her out and the moderators for policing the situation so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What the hell were all those Instastories about?? She’s completely skirted round the true topic which is the fact the two screenshots are completely different and come from two different accounts. But she’s turned it into attention seeking for followers, Mrs Hinch and the work she does for charity?? Eh...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.