Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know I’m posting continuously but I’m actually disgusted with her. And gaslighting is exactly what it is!!!!

Also the Granny thing, I’ve got 231 followers. My page is for friends and family only, I hate the C word with a passion if my Gran or Gramps was on my page I would never share anything with that word on it they would be horrified!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For someone who’s always saying she doesn’t give a f*ck what people think, her reaction this morning is miles apart from the persona she has portrayed all along. If she hadn’t genuinely been caught out and people were wrong about her trolling herself she’d be on stories doing her fake laugh and saying she doesnt give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
By the way, for anyone who isn’t from Glasgow and surrounding areas (I read she’s from Wishaw) - I’m so sure her accent and mannerisms are exaggerated. I’ve always thought she’s going down the “AM A SMART BAM” route. I have a normal Glasgow accent, speak in Scots slang like a lot of us do but she’s a bit fake with her “AW WHIT MAN NAW AH DIDNAE SAY ANYFIN TAE HINCH AH MEAN WHIT THE duck MAN”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Lurked and watched this thread with interest....and now she's gone private 😭🤦‍♀️ what a silly fud

Reactions: 2
How rude & disrespectful, "I don't care about followers" why post the iron bru numbers to celebrate everytime they go up another thousand then, what a nasty cow she is, I didn't think she would address it & she hasn't, totally ignored it and made on she's been getting messages about her charity work, if followers are so pointless why not delete Instagram, what a frikking idiot

Reactions: 9
Did Organised Motherhood follow her? She doesn’t appear be following her now!

Reactions: 2
I’m kinda thankful she’s gone private cos man it took same brain power to figure out her accent.

Back to Hinch I go ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw this is disappointing. I’ve unfollowed due to the headfuckery of it all.

I can’t figure out if the messaging yourself so blatantly is all a plan to be outed on here, to get noticed. Or a genuine duck up.

Can just fire her in the pile of crazy instagrammers now too.

I searched for a thread and couldn’t find one but really want to highlight something and ask others for their opinion.

Today PB posted a screenshot of a message she claims to have received and I’m confused, hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

She shared a screenshot in her stories of an abusive message from a “hincher” but when she shared an update of the messages the messages are reversed, so we are looking at the screen as the messages are received FROM pretty blunt.

Does this show that Pretty Blunt actually sent the messages to herself? I didn’t think she would do something like that but it seems by the messages she has shown that she did.

I hope I’ve explained what I mean properly. I will add the massages below.
I thought this too

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed last night and then I thought this morning “bet she goes private” BOOM.
Did anyone catch anything she said/did this morning before she went private?
Did she acknowledge her howler?

By the way, for anyone who isn’t from Glasgow and surrounding areas (I read she’s from Wishaw) - I’m so sure her accent and mannerisms are exaggerated. I’ve always thought she’s going down the “AM A SMART BAM” route. I have a normal Glasgow accent, speak in Scots slang like a lot of us do but she’s a bit fake with her “AW WHIT MAN NAW AH DIDNAE SAY ANYFIN TAE HINCH AH MEAN WHIT THE duck MAN”
no going to lie too you but in wishaw they actually speak like that 🤣 I notice it because I live here but am not from here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I’ll be honest I saw the initial message last night and was appalled by the language (even as a fellow particularly sweary Scot) used in it.
Saw the follow up re the jumper and never really looked too closely.
Woke up the morning to an anti Hincher account basically saying what this thread saying, that PB had been caught using a burner account and not helping the anti Hinch message.
At first I thought ‘nah she’s genuine and calls out folk like this, one of the honest ones out there....’

Cringed my way through the posts by PB on her Insta this morning.
Had to flick back and forth between my own Insta messages and the OP here to figure out what you were meaning (😂😂) and figured it now.
Notice the 2nd image has the option to double tap to ‘like’ the jumper comment as well which you can obviously only do if you are the message recipient so all making sense now.

I’m mortified for her. What an actual embarrassment.
Seriously shot herself in the foot for any reputable call outs she had been making about folk prior to this 😏

Reactions: 16
Yeah she loooked massively bothered. All the going on about charity work was to deflect from The real story. She’s gone private in an attempt to keep the followers she has left and so people who left n looking and catching her out again

I think if I eye rolled any more I’d see my brain. What an absolute bleeping weapon she is. And now claiming that she’s not arsed about followers etc. She’s spent the last week or so banging on about Hinch in her quest for more followers. I just can’t believe how thick and desperate some people are. Cleaner Cheshire is just as bad. Bashing other influencers for clout and followers - if they were that bleeping good or funny they wouldn’t need to do that. Who the duck would want to be an influencer that badly? Honest to god there’s some right begs out there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.