Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s denying she did it, but has not addressed how she shared a screen shot of her viewing messages from the “trolls” account / point of view....

Well she’s definitely going down the wrong road saying followers don‘t mean anything and to unfollow her if you think she did it. Why have a public Instagram page of followers mean nothing to you? So disrespectful to the followers watching her.
I was coming here to say the exact same - she’s deflecting from the situation by saying people think she’s done it for followers, which yes is technically what we think, but she is refusing to address how she got the second screenshot from the perspective of the “troll”. How boring and annoying, I wanted ☕.

Reactions: 17
She’s playing it down saying ‘why would I do that etc etc’ thinking if she doesn’t mention the obvious clue it will go away and hoping people who hear the story from somewhere else will believe her

Reactions: 7
Tell us how you got the screenshot from the senders account PB!!! I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation!

Reactions: 16
Completely bypassed the issue in hand. And turned it around to what she does do.. No doubt that her charity work is fantastic, but what she did yesterday is toxic.

The stories are purely for the benefit of the rest of her followers who are blinded by it and hasn’t seen the truth on this platform.

Reactions: 13
Followers are now at 8271 be interesting to see how far it declines from now.

She's denied the story 🤦‍♀️ Why not say you've dropped a bollock and did it for a "laugh". Even though the contents of the message from this supposed troll is out of order and inexcusable and is no way funny.
Should've been reported to police, thats a death threat.

She thinks by banging on about her charity work will make us forget what happened yesterday and want us to like her - nope, doesn't work with me.

• Wow
She has completely deflected and turned it into a problem with her charity work, yeah, because that’s what this whole thread has been about 🙄

How did you get on the trolls account PB? That’s what we want to know.

Reactions: 15
Definitely lying. The constant side eye movement because she's thinking about the next lie. Losing plenty of followers...

Reactions: 17
No explanation as to how she has the screen shot message from the other persons account? She thinks If she doesn’t mention the message then people that haven’t seen it won’t realise what has gone on 🙄

Same. I donated stuff for the baby bank party and a raffle prize last year and she gave me the kick up the arse I needed to start donating to my local food bank every month.

Gutted and feeling very stupid 😞
Please don’t feel stupid for donating to people in need! Regardless of this weird trolling herself, she has done a lot for the food banks, baby banks and the other charities which will have benefited a lot of people and families. That’s still a really good thing 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she for real?! She’s not even addressed it. She’s absolutely bricking it and it’s so clear, her eyes were all glazy in showing she’s worried about it all. She never even addressed it - she instead tried to make it look as though she’s saint Theresa (yet again) by saying people are hating on her for publicising her charity work. No one has a problem with helping charity in fact many already here have admired to donating etc (I’m not one of them my general rule of thumb is not to donate to people I don’t know personally but if I feel for the cause I’ll donate to somewhere locally be it an organisation or person I trust who is doing a similar thing who I know if I can afford to.)

we want to know why your messages from the troll are from your username and why you were able to see their messages from the authors perspective on your phone?

& yet now she’s not gonna talk about mrs hinch, charities, etc and gonna go private 🙄 desperate attempt to keep her following because it’s already fallen dramatically! Keep ur private page hun no one wants to follow your lie train.

Reactions: 18
“Doesn’t care about followers” but has mentioned the word followers at least 30 times so far...

• Haha
Pretty Gaslight 🤣🤣🤣

Not being funny but anyone who’s ever been cheated on and confronted the person will recognise what she’s doing today. It starts “Why would I do that?” aka not answer, putting the responsibility on you to somehow justify their behaviour or making you feel insane as if it never really happened. Then LOOK AT ALL THE GREAT STUFF I DO. YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD. Just watch the next 48 hours for potential “I’m in a dark and bad place” tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Is she for real?! She’s not even addressed it. She’s absolutely bricking it and it’s so clear, her eyes were all glazy in showing she’s worried about it all. She never even addressed it - she instead tried to make it look as though she’s saint Theresa (yet again) by saying people are hating on her for publicising her charity work. No one has a problem with helping charity in fact many already here have admired to donating etc (I’m not one of them my general rule of thumb is not to donate to people I don’t know personally but if I feel for the cause I’ll donate to somewhere locally be it an organisation or person I trust who is doing a similar thing who I know if I can afford to.)

we want to know why your messages from the troll are from your username and why you were able to see their messages from the authors perspective on your phone?

& yet now she’s not gonna talk about mrs hinch, charities, etc and gonna go private 🙄 desperate attempt to keep her following because it’s already fallen dramatically! Keep ur private page hun no one wants to follow your lie train.

I only followed her because she bitched about hinch. Not anymore..she'll be crying into her iron bru in 5 4 3 2 1....

Reactions: 14
Yep she’s just going to sweep it all under the rug, concerned about her granny finding out she sent a vile, violent message to herself, so she’s just going to pretend stupid online people have a problem with her charity work instead. No one has a problem with her charity work! So frustrating.

I see the head has made her account private now. Following the script of instagrammed who get caught in their own lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I really want to find the song she released while trying to be a pop star 🤣🤣🤣

Ok some “creatives” try their hand at anything and do so for life. Her though she just smacks of someone who’s desperate to be famous any way possible. A pop career, a book which she’s republishing, submitting her own wedding to the local paper, TV work, Facebook, Instagram. Pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t seem like she understands how she’s messed up!! 😳. PB you have taken the screenshot from your troll account then posted it on your PB account hen.

Reminds me of Demi Donnally that shared a screen shot from her twitter account here under The name amberx that could have only came from her own twitter account. She had started threads about her friends and a rave thread about herself, then she tried to blame her 14 year old brother.

I thought she was going to come out with this is what influencers do fake troll messages for engagement.

She needs to change her account to pretty dumb

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.