Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched for a thread and couldn’t find one but really want to highlight something and ask others for their opinion.

Today PB posted a screenshot of a message she claims to have received and I’m confused, hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

She shared a screenshot in her stories of an abusive message from a “hincher” but when she shared an update of the messages the messages are reversed, so we are looking at the screen as the messages are received FROM pretty blunt.

Does this show that Pretty Blunt actually sent the messages to herself? I didn’t think she would do something like that but it seems by the messages she has shown that she did.

I hope I’ve explained what I mean properly. I will add the massages below.
Oh my god I am cringing
I actually felt bad for her! Actual face palm.

Reactions: 7
It’s like we’re all reliving that moment when we realised what a twit hinch was 👍🤣
Great work to whoever spotted this though.... I’ll park my ass here 🤣

Reactions: 17
I unfollowed her after 12 hours of following. Her fake laugh in response to everything Mrs Hinch does- it’s really not that funny. Then she made a comment about her having a spot on her face and said she’s not usually dirty and that she’s on a cleanse or something. I am an acne sufferer and was NOT happy by that comment. I am not dirty either. I just suffer with acne.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I unfollowed her after 12 hours of following. Her fake laugh in response to everything Mrs Hinch does- it’s really not that funny. Then she made a comment about her having a spot on her face and said she’s not usually dirty and that she’s on a cleanse or something. I am an acne sufferer and was NOT happy by that comment. I am not dirty either. I just suffer with acne.
She’s dumb AF and rude AF.
Shows her lack of intelligence. Spots don’t mean your dirty at all. I usually get a spot or two when Aunt Flo comes around each month. It isn’t because I haven’t washed.

She’s nearly lost 100 followers. She’ll be crying into her irn bru today.

Reactions: 18
Oh well. No one on insta is genuine at all now. Wasnt really a follower for hinch stuff but I liked her charity work 😬

Reactions: 7
That made me think wtf too. I shower every day but I have horrendous spots at the moment due to wearing masks for long hours every day.

Reactions: 14
8330 now. I’m sure she said yesterday she almost had 9k. Hope it drops more.
goes to show how many tattlers fell for her tit and followed her!!

She’s not even worthy of a thread but when you try SOOOO hard and duck up in such a big way,

Be careful what you wish for because you’ll get the attention you crave, for the wrong reason 😆

How many food bank posts does she need to make this go away 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing about this is that it’s just so nasty, unjustified and unfair. Look I’m not the patron saint of pastry trolls. I’m not trying to get on my high horse. However there’s unwritten rules when you’re a pastry troll and lines you don’t cross. To make up such a message with such violent language and bring her daughter into it? Wow. We all know what Hinchers are like and how they can have acid fingers. We all know Hinch’s shortcomings and why we think she’s an hole. It’s not fair though to paint her fans in this light and ultimately (if this wasn’t caught out) force Hinch down a road where she has to defend or condemn this “horrible person” who was apparently acting in her name.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just dont understand why. She didnt have to do that because (despite some others opinions) the general chat and fundraising was fine on it's own. I liked her humour and also being scottish she felt relatable. Dont get it.

Reactions: 8
The thing about this is that it’s just so nasty, unjustified and unfair. Look I’m not the patron saint of pastry trolls. I’m not trying to get on my high horse. However there’s unwritten rules when you’re a pastry troll and lines you don’t cross. To make up such a message with such violent language and bring her daughter into it? Wow. We all know what Hinchers are like and how they can have acid fingers. We all know Hinch’s shortcomings and why we think she’s an hole. It’s not fair though to paint her fans in this light and ultimately (if this wasn’t caught out) force Hinch down a road where she has to defend or condemn this “horrible person” who was apparently acting in her name.
but the thing is she called her “troll” a hincher,

but we’re called trolls! Those messages and messages like that will be eventually blamed on that “troll site” influencers hate,

im glad tattlers are unfollowing her.
She really needs to get off line for a while.

Reactions: 16
8281 followers now, dropping like flies now people are catching up on grinch thread. The ones who shared her post have deleted it but it's still on hers. I don't think she will address it, might go quiet for a few days then carry on

Reactions: 10
Well I messaged PB and asked why it looked the the "trolls" messages were sent from her and her page was at the top. Then I said oh yea it's because you trolled yourself.
She replied saying I don't know why people think that but OK
😂 Not a convincing reply

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well I messed PB and asked why it looked the the "trolls" messages were sent from her and her page was at the top. Then I said oh yea it's because you trolled yourself.
She replied saying I don't know why people think that but OK
😂 Not a convincing reply
This is exact the response as I expected. She’ll play it all cool and put it back on others. Another perfect example of a narcissist.

Just rewatching her stories.

“That does not phase me in the slightest, and I don’t know why?“ Maybe because nobody cares enough to troll you, only yourself 😳

Reactions: 8
She’s denying she did it, but has not addressed how she shared a screen shot of her viewing messages from the “trolls” account / point of view....

Well she’s definitely going down the wrong road saying followers don‘t mean anything and to unfollow her if you think she did it. Why have a public Instagram page of followers mean nothing to you? So disrespectful to the followers watching her.

• Heart
‘How does charity work benefit me in any way shape or form’
That has got to be the dumbest thing she’s said. Of course it benefits her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.