Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, she had me fooled. I did genuinely like her, although I didn't find her funny for someone who is supposed to be a comedian.
PB finds herself funny and laughs at her own jokes.

She clearly hates Hinch (not the only one) and yesterday she was bragging about reaching 8k followers and was thinking of getting balloons to celebrate. Good job she didn't as she would need to pop them as at this rate her followers would be below 8k.

She's desperate to do Swipe Ups and Ads for Iron Bru.
She got 8k followers three days ago with an increase of 250 did she buy followers or was there a reason for the big jump looked on social blade 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm genuinely shocked at this. I thought she was a bit boring but ultimately one of the good ones, as i found her via tattle.
Have now unfollowed, with egg on my face

Reactions: 21
Wow I'm really shocked by this (although from reading this thread I guess I should have realised). I've had quite a few message exchanges with PB and really thought she was genuine. I've donated to her causes and clearly got sucked in. I feel a bit flummoxed if I'm honest!
Same. I donated stuff for the baby bank party and a raffle prize last year and she gave me the kick up the arse I needed to start donating to my local food bank every month.

Gutted and feeling very stupid 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The only way she or anyone could get away with something like this is if she literally posted the troll comment and then admit it was her straight away in stories saying she was showing how easy it was to fake hate comments. Clearly wasn't her intention and now she has outed herself as an idiot. What a fail 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised to see a thread on her here. I always believed the rules to be that someone could have a thread about them if they had a large following and were using their social media as a business.
I thought because she didn't meet those qualifications that she wasnt allowed a thread.

I've long since thought she might be self serving rather than just anti hinch.
I'm really shocked to see that modelling CV that's been posted .

Looks like PB has been trying to hit fame for some time!
I did find her funny and I thought she did fab work last year getting Christmas stuff for those who needed it but the chat about bringing back the book this year, branching out into selling hair bows etc, made me think there was a lot of self promotion going on.

Shocker at the messages! Well done to the OP for spotting it.
I think it's pretty obvious why an exception has been made in this instance!

Reactions: 15
I’m joining the ‘I was taken in and now feel stupid’ club. The message she wrote to herself is so disturbing - I actually thought it was worthy of being reported to the police until this thread popped up. I’m so shocked and saddened by this. Anyway, well done mods - you rock!

Not-so-pretty is down to 8314 followers now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Just came to see if anyone picked up on this (as if my pastry troll friends wouldn’t). Didn’t expect a whole thread on it 🤣🤣🤣. Will park myself here and start from the start 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I started following her a few months ago, I think she was still active on Tattle although may be wrong about that. In recent weeks I’ve thought she was posting a helluva lot of stories per 24 hours for someone who apparently doesn’t give a tit. Too much chatting and giving her own two pennerth, no captions.
Falsely accusing someone of impersonating her on Tattle was a warning but now she’s done this I’ve unfollowed her for good. Another social media loser.

Reactions: 22
I've been suckered in i liked her and she made me laugh! What a shame she felt she needed to do this.

Reactions: 7
O M F G can’t believe all this has gone on whilst I’m on holiday and had my phone in a drawer, a quick peep at Tattle at midnight has resulted in me glued to my screen for the last 2 &1/2 hours, tomorrow’s gona be a write off for me 🙄🙄
who is was PB 🤣 good riddance to bad rubbish ATV. TATTLE RULES 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just can’t understand the reason behind it🙄 Doesn’t she do tv too? Just how damaging is that for her career 🤦‍♀️ Why make all that up and the content too! Maybe it was for content that she is doing for something, who knows, but it doesn’t sit easy with me. I got accused once of sending a very deranged and obsessed young male Hincher a nasty message from my Insta account, I didn’t send anything to him, proved the screenshots were not me too, he involved and drew in other accounts who made themselves look really stupid as they believed what he said as they thought it was plausible at first. I have never sent any nasty messages directly to anyone, any opinion I wish to say on anyone is on my account as do I on here. Said Hincher has now disappeared after he pushed things too far with many other accounts, became abusive, greedy and very dishonest and was called out by companies. It’s for this reason to make up you are trolled for attention really boils my piss, as does when Hinch does it, it’s clear that a lot of her messages came from herself and was proved on a few occasions. Why PB did so....I just don’t know 😕

Reactions: 8
I just can’t understand the reason behind it🙄 Doesn’t she do tv too? Just how damaging is that for her career 🤦‍♀️ Why make all that up and the content too! Maybe it was for content that she is doing for something, who knows, but it doesn’t sit easy with me. I got accused once of sending a very deranged and obsessed young male Hincher a nasty message from my Insta account, I didn’t send anything to him, proved the screenshots were not me too, he involved and drew in other accounts who made themselves look really stupid as they believed what he said as they thought it was plausible at first. I have never sent any nasty messages directly to anyone, any opinion I wish to say on anyone is on my account as do I on here. Said Hincher has now disappeared after he pushed things too far with many other accounts, became abusive, greedy and very dishonest and was called out by companies. It’s for this reason to make up you are trolled for attention really boils my piss, as does when Hinch does it, it’s clear that a lot of her messages came from herself and was proved on a few occasions. Why PB did so....I just don’t know 😕
One word - followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
gosh i really just can’t believe this 😳 is this what all the ex hinchers feel like? absolutely crazy. just shows a wee bit of fame can get to anyone! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I searched for a thread and couldn’t find one but really want to highlight something and ask others for their opinion.

Today PB posted a screenshot of a message she claims to have received and I’m confused, hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

She shared a screenshot in her stories of an abusive message from a “hincher” but when she shared an update of the messages the messages are reversed, so we are looking at the screen as the messages are received FROM pretty blunt.

Does this show that Pretty Blunt actually sent the messages to herself? I didn’t think she would do something like that but it seems by the messages she has shown that she did.

I hope I’ve explained what I mean properly. I will add the massages below.
She’s definitely sent that to herself and the first pic is her looking at it from her own account and the second she’s gone into the other account to read the response and stupidly screen shot that 😂. Troll has trolled herself. How embarrassing for her however the truth always comes out in the end .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs I was taken in too. Sorry Mods. The most annoying thing about this is it gives old Hinchy all the ammo she needs. And that pisses me right off. Especially with this You supplement coming out with the woe is me article. It wouldn’t surprise me if Soph doesn’t share this to say ‘look at how vile they are. Having to make up stories as my fans never troll’. Cheers PB ya bawbag

Reactions: 16
I've been up an hour with our young un as 4:40 means peppa pig time in her world 😂 caught up on the thread with a coffee and I've never cringed so badly!
She's made herself look a right knob head hasn't she?! She's lost a few followers too. I unfollowed her a few weeks ago as I found her so annoying and she was obsessed with Hinch. I used to cringe so hard when she'd laugh at herself too and her stories are sooooo long, she must spend all day filming herself. I bet she feels such a tit now. You've been busted hun 😘

Only one person can save us from the fakers of Instagram now....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.