Pretty Blunt - accidentally outed herself as sending herself "troll" messages for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping this here as a reference as I was c o n f u s e d as I’d only seen half her stories when I read through this thread and hadn’t seen the second screenshot of the ‘message’.

But here you can clearly see the difference in the grey/white and sender/receiver messages and she’s been able to view the messages from both accounts. Hope that helps, team ✌
It makes me die of embarrassment every time 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
I think she just won’t be able to come back after this, not with any credibility. Luckily for her it’s not her job.

Reactions: 7
After the big deal she made of hitting 8K, I can’t wait to see her drop below that again, doesn’t look like it will take long!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Perhaps she needs to rename her account Pretty Disappointing. I followed her as I liked someone calling out Hinch's dangerous hacks but she always seemed like a bit of a try hard with the jokes and promoting all the good charitable work she did.

I've unfollowed. I knew there was something wrong with those stories when I saw them earlier but couldn't place my finger on it.

I had no idea she was so fame hungry.

I quite like MissP and CC although their crusade about Fabulosa gets a bit much sometimes.

Reactions: 26
Yeah I thought you needed 10k followers to have a thread? Only discovered her a few days ago, thought she was a not funny, arrogant t**t personally.
I'm sure the rules is over 8k followers I think that's why some of the Glasgow ones got closed also bet she's glad she's no irn bru cans saying 8k now doubt she will still have that in the morning 😳

Reactions: 6
Do you think she'll try to put a spin on it something along the lines that she was trying to show how easy it is for influencers to shout trolls while using fake messages to get sympathy 🤔

Bit late though hun, we've seen through you and no amount of back pedalling will fix that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only started following her last night because she was mentioned on Mrs Hinch thread (actually took me a while to work out who she was). I am happy to say I have unfollowed her already. What an arse. She must be absolutely mortified. I’m cringing for her 😬 awks 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hope it drop below 8k. She pretends she not bothered about numbers but clearly is!!!

Reactions: 8
Thing is half these people have public accounts anyway so don't need to be followed. They can just be viewed. I don't follow half the people I comment on 🤭.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think she'll try to put a spin on it something along the lines that she was trying to show how easy it is for influencers to shout trolls while using fake messages to get sympathy 🤔

Bit late though hun, we've seen through you and no amount of back pedalling will fix that

Probably, and some people will believe her, but most wont, I know I won’t believe any spin she gives. She has to know about it by now and she’s not addressing it so she’s clearly shitting it.

Thing is half these people have public accounts anyway so don't need to be followed. They can just be viewed. I don't follow half the people I comment on 🤭.
Same! I don’t follow any of them! I choose to dip in and catch up on their bullshite in short bursts 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit embarrassing for her having announced what she is doing tomorrow 😳. Wonder if any tattlers or anyone that has figured out her tall tales will be there.

Reactions: 9
Omg CRINGE!!!! How sad is this behaviour! I bet she never addresses this because there is no explaining yourself out of this one! I reckon she has a load of fake accounts on here too. I always feel uncomfortable watching her laugh at herself on her stories, wonder if she’s laughing now? #squeakybumtime

This is brutal 😂 its the fact is says she’s active at the top of the screenshot. Such a rookie error 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like most of her followers were made up of tattle judging by the drop in numbers already!

Reactions: 10
She’s going down and down followers wise by the minute.
What I find amusing(ish) is that we get called trolls but the people who did follow her have now actually unfollowed because she made up such a vile thing that a ‘hincher’ said which wasn’t true.
You know, I think we’re alright people for trolls if I’m honest. We stand for no bull! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh dear, she had me fooled. I did genuinely like her, although I didn't find her funny for someone who is supposed to be a comedian.
PB finds herself funny and laughs at her own jokes.

She clearly hates Hinch (not the only one) and yesterday she was bragging about reaching 8k followers and was thinking of getting balloons to celebrate. Good job she didn't as she would need to pop them as at this rate her followers would be below 8k.

She's desperate to do Swipe Ups and Ads for Iron Bru.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.