Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who is breastfeeding or has, how do you go about wearing a dress? I’ve got loads of nice dresses that might still be wearable but I don’t fancy having to lift it up and getting my vag as well as my tit out in public when the little ‘un wants feeding 🤣
Unless it had buttons or I could get the neckline pulled down under my boob I didn’t bother… Some ladies think that’s weird on a thread I’m on where the woman does it and you should only pull a top up. Though I’d put a muslin over me, ai not full on display unlike her.
I’ve seen people wear high waist cycling shorts and pull up but it’s too much bunched up fabric for me.

Reactions: 2
i wondered where you were!
We’ve had a busy weekend and lots of family over today, I suddenly realised the thread wasn’t in my list of watched threads anymore and was like 😱😱😱😱 “WHERE ARE THEY?”

But I found you, the world makes sense again ❤

16 weeks today (hoooooooooooow is this possible?!) and 6 days to gender scan

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We’ve had a busy weekend and lots of family over today, I suddenly realised the thread wasn’t in my list of watched threads anymore and was like 😱😱😱😱 “WHERE ARE THEY?”

But I found you, the world makes sense again ❤

16 weeks today (hoooooooooooow is this possible?!) and 6 days to gender scan
Eek that’s so exciting! This probably sounds really rude but I don’t mean it to be but it feels like you’ve been pregnant now for ages! I’m gonna throw in my guess, I think one of each 💙💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Eek that’s so exciting! This probably sounds really rude but I don’t mean it to be but it feels like you’ve been pregnant now for ages! I’m gonna throw in my guess, I think one of each 💙💕
It does feel a long time, I think because we (the royal we) knew/hoped from the day the embryos were transferred, and it felt a long slog to 12 weeks and now it feels like it’s going really fast.

This pregnancy is very similar to my 2 kids, both boys, so I just feel like it’s 2 boys 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m grateful for a few hours off and I’m really enjoying my wine but god it’s pissing me off watching Mr R do things the wrong way with Baby R. He told me today he doesn’t have much confidence with him, feels like he always gets it wrong and worries Baby R doesn’t like him because if he’s upset he doesn’t settle for him so I tried to reassure him it’s just because it’s just me and him so much so it’s just what he’s used to. So I’m biting my tongue and letting him figure it out so he doesn’t feel like he’s doing everything wrong. BUT HES DOING IT ALL WRONG.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m grateful for a few hours off and I’m really enjoying my wine but god it’s pissing me off watching Mr R do things the wrong way with Baby R. He told me today he doesn’t have much confidence with him, feels like he always gets it wrong and worries Baby R doesn’t like him because if he’s upset he doesn’t settle for him so I tried to reassure him it’s just because it’s just me and him so much so it’s just what he’s used to. So I’m biting my tongue and letting him figure it out so he doesn’t feel like he’s doing everything wrong. BUT HES DOING IT ALL WRONG.
Ahh bloody hell, can't lie I was Mr R with our first, I had quite bad PND and didn't trust anything I was doing with him so I just let my partner pretty much do everything, I still hardly ever bath him and have never cut his nails etc 😭 I hope he finds his confidence soon! It took a LOT of my partner telling me I wasn't terrible last time hahaha.

• Heart
It does feel a long time, I think because we (the royal we) knew/hoped from the day the embryos were transferred, and it felt a long slog to 12 weeks and now it feels like it’s going really fast.

This pregnancy is very similar to my 2 kids, both boys, so I just feel like it’s 2 boys 💙💙
Totally stupid question but it’s two embryos so could be one of each in theory and they won’t be identical right?

I’ve had a banging headache all day. Dunno why but I thought I’d try and flush it out with water and it just got worse. Full fat coke to the rescue.

Also got some new maternity clothes from H&M and some maternity bras wore them today. Felt sooo much better. Less like a stuffed sausage, especially as I’ve def grown over the last week 🤣

Reactions: 4
Totally stupid question but it’s two embryos so could be one of each in theory and they won’t be identical right?

I’ve had a banging headache all day. Dunno why but I thought I’d try and flush it out with water and it just got worse. Full fat coke to the rescue.

Also got some new maternity clothes from H&M and some maternity bras wore them today. Felt sooo much better. Less like a stuffed sausage, especially as I’ve def grown over the last week 🤣
Almost certain that both embryos implanted so they will be fraternal twins. They were both day 5 embryos, and if they were going to split (identical twins) it’s almost always before that point and they would have known before transferring them. So, next to no chance of them being identical 😀

• Heart
I feel like I'm on the final countdown of getting this baby out of me and I've been planning all the things I want to eat and drink ASAP.
Gonna go to costco tomorrow and stock up on iced coffee and red bull, I'll be like a pig in tit once I have this kid hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like I'm on the final countdown of getting this baby out of me and I've been planning all the things I want to eat and drink ASAP.
Gonna go to costco tomorrow and stock up on iced coffee and red bull, I'll be like a pig in tit once I have this kid hahaha
How are you feeling?

Wearing one of my shein maternity dresses, didn't realise it had a split up the back and it must have ridden up while I was walking, because I went to scratch my bum (classy I know) and immediately found myself scratching bare bum cheek rather than through the dress material like I was expecting. Oops. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How are you feeling?
Physically like I've been sat on a bike with no padding for 9 months 😂
I'm just so giant now and every movement he makes hurts, I'm 2 days away from the point where I had my son last time so dead anxious about wether he's gonna come early too.
I was saying to my mum it's mad cos i was 30 when I had my first, I'm only 32 now but my body just isn't handling it anywhere near the same! Glad I don't have a bigger age gap now cos the month i concieved was the last month of trying until next year

• Heart
Physically like I've been sat on a bike with no padding for 9 months 😂
I'm just so giant now and every movement he makes hurts, I'm 2 days away from the point where I had my son last time so dead anxious about wether he's gonna come early too.
I was saying to my mum it's mad cos i was 30 when I had my first, I'm only 32 now but my body just isn't handling it anywhere near the same! Glad I don't have a bigger age gap now cos the month i concieved was the last month of trying until next year
I’m 7 years older than my last pregnancy and I’m just so exhausted. It’s definitely harder work when you have older kids to look after too, so much less time to nap! You’re nearly there now 🥰

Ahh bloody hell, can't lie I was Mr R with our first, I had quite bad PND and didn't trust anything I was doing with him so I just let my partner pretty much do everything, I still hardly ever bath him and have never cut his nails etc 😭 I hope he finds his confidence soon! It took a LOT of my partner telling me I wasn't terrible last time hahaha.
Oh bless you! I spend so much time trying to reassure him he’s doing a good job (just needs to stay awake more 🤣) but I think because he literally holds him and rocks him to sleep and does very little else then Baby R just isn’t used to him. I also try to give him suggestions for what to do…baby wants to play, go in his bouncer, sit up and look around, try holding him against you rather than lying on a pillow on your lap etc but he sees that as me telling him what to do cus he’s doing a tit job, when it’s not that at all. I’m just trying to help him learn because I spend 24 hours a day with baby so can guess what he wants a bit easier 😩

I had this earlier, my OH cannot settle the baby at all and gets visibly stressed when he’s fussing on him. I tried so hard earlier to not race downstairs when I heard him crying (the baby lol) but it was so hard cus I can’t bear to hear it! Eventually I’d like my OH to take him for an hour or two whilst I did something else but its impossible at the minute
---
Unless it had buttons or I could get the neckline pulled down under my boob I didn’t bother… Some ladies think that’s weird on a thread I’m on where the woman does it and you should only pull a top up. Though I’d put a muslin over me, ai not full on display unlike her.
I’ve seen people wear high waist cycling shorts and pull up but it’s too much bunched up fabric for me.
I was thinking about trying the cycling shorts underneath but I think it’ll be more uncomfortable than not. Oh well looks like I’ll need to go shopping for more clothes!

• Heart
Reactions: 2