Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby R will only settle tonight with as much of his head as humanly possible touching my face. It’s really comfortable having his giant noggin pressed against my cheek, nose and mouth. Especially when he wiggles it to try and get closer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby R will only settle tonight with as much of his head as humanly possible touching my face. It’s really comfortable having his giant noggin pressed against my cheek, nose and mouth. Especially when he wiggles it to try and get closer.
This child’s been soooo unsettled all night. He’s just thrown up alllll over me 🤒

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes Greece, Rhodes island. You've just reminded me about fans, I won one at the baby show last weekend so that will definitely have to come with me. I complain when it's cold and I complain about being hot before I'm even hot. No pleasing me is there 😆

I think we should write to nuby and ask them to invent a rapid cool but for humans 🤣
Hope you have the best holiday ❤ if you have time I seen in Superdrug the other week they sold an instant cooling spray, no idea how good it is though!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you lovelies! Very much looking forward to scoffing alllll of the Greek food over the next week and not having to wear my big coat still in June.
Mr B has us booked into the airport lounge as a treat, I might not being able to make the most of the unlimited drink but you better believe I'll just permanently station myself at the unlimited food buffet section instead 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
For the first time in his life my 2 year old pooed in the bath today and then weed on the floor when he got took out of the bath.....I can't cope.
So glad it wasn't me on bath duty this morning hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just packed away all of Baby R’s up to 1m clothes 🥲 how is he growing sooo fast??
---
Also the little monkey has started holding his sick in his mouth then coughing when you sit him up so it sprays in your face 🤮

Kendamil comfort sick smells like hot butter and it’s gross 🙃😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Baby W still doesn’t fit in any of her up to 1m stuff 😅

I’m proper moody today - these post partum hormones are hormoning 😭

• Sad
Awww! 🥰

I’m the same. I want to rip Mr R’s head off. I’ve sent him to bed to get him out of my way because everything he does is pissing me off.

Second time this morning for the magic spots 😂
IMG_6818.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I prefer the dancing fruit music too I find myself jigging around the house to it while he watches it 😂 he definitely prefers watching the spots though it’s proper excited by it 🤣 weirdo!

My pram set just got delivered 🙈 oh lord, its getting real now.

everyone else has just shoved it to the side and is pretending it’s not there? Yes?!?

• Heart
  • Haha
My pram set just got delivered 🙈 oh lord, its getting real now.

everyone else has just shoved it to the side and is pretending it’s not there? Yes?!?
We practised putting it up the day it came and it has lived in the cupboard under the stairs since 😂 if I can't see it it's not there

We set ours up straight away so we could test it out then it just stayed in the corner of the kitchen (we have a big kitchen lol)

Every so often my 4 year old would randomly push it round the room but other than that it weren’t touched since I was 20 weeks 🤣

Ours got delivered really late but it still sat in the box in the garage for a few weeks before we went near it 😂
---
Baby R is so exhausted from the dancing spots this morning that he’s happily having an actual nap in his Moses basket for the first time rather than waking up after 5 mins. Hurrah.

But now I’m missing our all day chest naps so I’m going to wake him up so he’ll go back to sleep on me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1