Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck! If you don’t make it to your actual hotel I hope you end up somewhere really nice 😂 also hope your transfer is nice and quick! When we went to Mexico we were supposed to be first drop but the driver did the route backwards for some reason only known to him and it ended up taking us 2 hours to get to our hotel - which is exactly what I needed after a 10 hour flight, 5 hour car journey from home to the airport and being 6 weeks pregnant and feeling incredibly sick 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What’s everyone doing for Father’s Day?? My fella is working tomorrow so we’re celebrating today - I’ve just got him a giant Lynx set, a mug with a pic of him & the kids, some best Daddy socks and got him some cupcakes with Happy Father’s Day on! And we’ve just ordered some lunch 😋
The boys will give the presents tomorrow. Got my OH a tshirt that says "it's not a dad bod, it's a father figure" and a hoodie that has daddy embroided on the front with est. and the year our eldest was born. Then it has the kiddos' names embroided just above the cuff on one sleeve. Got him cards from the boys too. Not that he deserves it after he didn't bother even getting me a card from our toddler on mother's day 😒

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
@ellieb123_xo I didn’t know what they were at the time but just seen those c-section patches you posted the other day on Amazon and they’ve got really bad reviews.

I did use silicone scar sheets and they helped itching and tightness and faded my scar to completely flat and barely visible. They haven’t got the same ones now but they looked a lot like the ones called Wonderscar.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s like Baby R knew his dad was a massive dick yesterday because he slept from 9pm till 6am and only woke once at 12 for a bottle 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just had Mr R’s autistic 12 yr old sister twerking naked in my face while I tried to change a poonami so that’s how my day is going 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the pep talk ladies and it’s good to know I’m not the only one struggling with my newly PP body, I keep forgetting that baby WG is not even 3 weeks old yet! I’m just itching to get into some nicer clothes instead of looking like I’m in jail all the time in jumpers and joggers 🤣

Anyone who is breastfeeding or has, how do you go about wearing a dress? I’ve got loads of nice dresses that might still be wearable but I don’t fancy having to lift it up and getting my vag as well as my tit out in public when the little ‘un wants feeding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Went to buy one of the cold water sterilizers & they’d gone on clearance and I missed out 😫
---
@ellieb123_xo I didn’t know what they were at the time but just seen those c-section patches you posted the other day on Amazon and they’ve got really bad reviews.

I did use silicone scar sheets and they helped itching and tightness and faded my scar to completely flat and barely visible. They haven’t got the same ones now but they looked a lot like the ones called Wonderscar.
Oh brill, thank you! I’ll order some of those 😊

Attachments

It was more the frustration that they’d only been €6 😂 went into a bit of a sulk then haha
If something was once for sale for £6 then that’s my target price I get really annoyed at having to spend any more 😂😂
The price goes up and down on Amazon beweeen about £16 and £22. It was £12 when my last baby was born 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5