Pregnancy Off Topic #2 Changing lives one Rapid Cool at a time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the pep talk ladies and it’s good to know I’m not the only one struggling with my newly PP body, I keep forgetting that baby WG is not even 3 weeks old yet! I’m just itching to get into some nicer clothes instead of looking like I’m in jail all the time in jumpers and joggers 🤣

Anyone who is breastfeeding or has, how do you go about wearing a dress? I’ve got loads of nice dresses that might still be wearable but I don’t fancy having to lift it up and getting my vag as well as my tit out in public when the little ‘un wants feeding 🤣
I only wear my pre preg dresses I can pull down for easy access now 🤣

Reactions: 2
I've been eating like crap since I found out I was pregnant. Apart from fruit, nothing healthy really appeals to me and it's just been processed carbs and sugar. From today though I've decided to make an effort to eat better.

Also, I spent the weekend feeling like crap but as soon as it's Monday and back to the boring, I feel good. Really annoying!

• Heart
Has anyone bathed with their baby yet? Is it a big mess? Mr sidelines is working away and wondering if I should try bathing with the child tonight?

Reactions: 1
I really want to because I love a bath and I’m not really worried about the pee or poo if it happens because we can shower 🤣 I’m just putting it off because I’m worried about him being so slippery when he’s wet and trying to get up myself while holding him when I’m still quite sore from my csection.

I really want to because I love a bath and I’m not really worried about the pee or poo if it happens because we can shower 🤣 I’m just putting it off because I’m worried about him being so slippery when he’s wet and trying to get up myself while holding him when I’m still quite sore from my csection.
Didn’t think about that bit lol. It’s hard enough getting him out on his own. Hes like a carp.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m feeling a bit low because I went to a work event a few weeks back and they interviewed me on camera and took photos etc and I just got them back and I look AWFUL! It’s so hard to deal with body image changes. I lost 4 stone last year and felt my best ever and I just feel gross and ugly. 😣😣 I am obviously fine it’s just horrible seeing it up close and personal on camera!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hot and hungover 🤣 how are you and the mini melons? That sounds weird 😂
---
I’m feeling a bit low because I went to a work event a few weeks back and they interviewed me on camera and took photos etc and I just got them back and I look AWFUL! It’s so hard to deal with body image changes. I lost 4 stone last year and felt my best ever and I just feel gross and ugly. 😣😣 I am obviously fine it’s just horrible seeing it up close and personal on camera!!
I feel you. It’s so hard to deal with the body changes. I hate any pic of me while I was pregnant or since having the baby because I just look awful. I like my bump photos but they were under my control. The others I just look awful. It’s so worth it though when your baby is in your arms 🥰

• Heart
I felt the same when I was pregnant @Greencatfysh I avoided pictures as much as possible because I knew I’d be self conscious. Thought I looked ok on my sons 4th birthday and put a bit of effort in and allowed photos to be taken…. was horrified when I looked at them! I looked awful. I still haven’t really got any pics with new baby cos I’m not liking how I look 😞

@raspberryjuice that sounds like you’re asking how me and my boobs are 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I meant the kids but sure 🤣

Is anyone sick of being made to watch football already? I enjoy football normally, will happily watch it all weekend and watch teams that aren’t my own. But international football is so boring. I don’t care about Belgium and Slovakia but here we are watching yet another match. We’ve watched every match so far. I can’t take anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
As I read that post the Belgium and Slovakia game has just been put on the tv 😂

I was hoping for the Chase 😞

• Sad
I felt the same when I was pregnant @Greencatfysh I avoided pictures as much as possible because I knew I’d be self conscious. Thought I looked ok on my sons 4th birthday and put a bit of effort in and allowed photos to be taken…. was horrified when I looked at them! I looked awful. I still haven’t really got any pics with new baby cos I’m not liking how I look 😞

@raspberryjuice that sounds like you’re asking how me and my boobs are 😂
Thanks my girlies! It’s such a hard one. No need to wallow though, I lost 4 stone before and can do it again. Just need to make more sensible choices and get walking again. I’ve been so lazy lying around I need to be more active while I feel up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had a bit of an emotional moment earlier with tattle. I joined in 2020 when I was single. I used to be on the dating thread, then met someone so came off that. I've been on the weight loss thread in preparation for my wedding. Then on the TTC thread when we decided to start trying and now on the pregnancy thread.

Tattle has been with me through it all! When did you all join tattle?

Thanks my girlies! It’s such a hard one. No need to wallow though, I lost 4 stone before and can do it again. Just need to make more sensible choices and get walking again. I’ve been so lazy lying around I need to be more active while I feel up to it.
Totally relate. I was so active before pregnancy and have done barely anything since. My apple watch likes to remind me of this and has started to lower my daily move calories now. Plus I've eaten like crap so I'm worried what I'll end up like towards the end of pregnancy. However it is a phase in life and like you said, we can get back to where we were soon. It's hard growing a human and we need to give ourselves some slack.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sooo tired. I’m coming home from work and napping every day. Just trying to get through to Mat leave. I know why I chose to go so close to my due date and it is all my decision but I also sort of wish I was just off work already 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
The ironic thing about body image is I bet I’d think you look beautiful in your birthday photos @watermelon sugar! I’ve never looked at a friend or any pregnant woman and been like, “ugh”!! 🤣🤣 so we do all need to be kinder to ourselves. 🩷

• Heart
I joined Tattle in 2020 when I was on maternity with my first! Now 4 years later I’m on maternity with my second 😆 i remember Mrs Hinch ranting about trolls so I googled ‘Mrs Hinch trolls’ and Tattle came up. I lurked for ageeeees and then eventually joined. Was embarrassingly active on the Hinch thread for a while but got bored. Very rarely go on the gossip threads now as I don’t really watch many people now but I do like the off topic and chatter threads! I think it helps with loneliness lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3