Pregnancy #9 we love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
35 weeks today, had a growth scan today, baby is head down. Although I’ve elected to have a c-section, I’ve never felt this uncomfortable before! Not long to go 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I have PCOS and took medication to get a period, but my cycles were still long.
If I can believe the scans, I'm 14 weeks today, but if I believe the nurses I'm 14+5 (based on last period end of Jan) today. I should really ask my gynaegologist next time I'm there 😅
But I figure little Shrimp will come out when she pleases anyway 🤷‍♀️
I was adamant I wasn’t even going to tell people a due date to avoid the annoyance of people in general if you’re overdue but that’s gone out of the window already! I am already thinking about how much more organised I need to be for Christmas this year!

Reactions: 2
Another night of SPD agony 😥
I’ve been shopping today and I am now paying the price for it sending you a huge hug I am sitting with my heels and soles together stretching the closer I put my legs together the more it hurts. Get your feet up I’m sorry you are suffering it’s just tit but equally no one gets it or they haven’t had it making it even more annoying x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can anyone who has already had a baby share their experience with labour starting? I’ve been having pains on and off all day and have googled it and still unsure if this is something starting or not 😂 would be nice to hear some first hand accounts x

Reactions: 5
Hello ladies, I took a first response early pregnancy test and got a faint but clear enough line then did a basic £1.50 test and nothing, I’ve got all the symptoms of being pregnant, do I go with the first response or do I wait and test again. My hopes are up and I’m a little confused (not my first pregnancy) xx

• Heart
Can anyone who has already had a baby share their experience with labour starting? I’ve been having pains on and off all day and have googled it and still unsure if this is something starting or not 😂 would be nice to hear some first hand accounts x
What kind of pains? Like period pains or tightening? Could they be braxton hicks? How far along are you? Sorry lots of questions lol.
My labour started with my waters breaking and then I got contractions about 15 mins later, it’s all very confusing. That was my biggest worry... how will I know I’m in labour?! And everyone told me “you will just know!”
Hello ladies, I took a first response early pregnancy test and got a faint but clear enough line then did a basic £1.50 test and nothing, I’ve got all the symptoms of being pregnant, do I go with the first response or do I wait and test again. My hopes are up and I’m a little confused (not my first pregnancy) xx
how many dpo are you? Or when is your period due? First response are the most accurate so I would say it’s pretty certain that it’s correct! If I were you I’d wait and test again just to be sure, wishing you the best 💕

Reactions: 1
What kind of pains? Like period pains or tightening? Could they be braxton hicks? How far along are you? Sorry lots of questions lol.
My labour started with my waters breaking and then I got contractions about 15 mins later, it’s all very confusing. That was my biggest worry... how will I know I’m in labour?! And everyone told me “you will just know!”

how many dpo are you? Or when is your period due? First response are the most accurate so I would say it’s pretty certain that it’s correct! If I were you I’d wait and test again just to be sure, wishing you the best 💕
Well thats just it I came off the depo about 5 month ago I wouldn’t say I’ve had a period just a very light bleed about two months ago, that’s part of the confusion I naively thought you had period, ovulation, pregnancy 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank you so much! 🥰

Thank you! It’s like a tightening pain in the one side of my bump but quite high up and the occasional period like cramp, they are only lasting about 10 seconds but quite painful! I’m 39 weeks so not sure if it’s just wishful thinking 😂 no sign of waters breaking or loosing mucus plug yet! I know everyone keeps saying you will just know but I’ve been convinced 2 or 3 times the last week it’s starting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amazon prime is dangerous when pregnant. So many ‘essential’ baby purchases being made. The delivery driver said tonight ‘see you tomorrow’ 😆🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a lovely experience at our 12 week scan today! Cannot recommend the Fetal Medicine Centre enough (I can’t remember who mentioned it on the previous thread).
It was me, and another lady on here a few threads ago, really glad you had a good experience. I’m envious you’ve had that lovely experience even though I know at the time I was so anxious too (it’s crazy how much you miss being pregnant even if you hated it at the time!)

I’ve got irregular periods / long cycles so by last period I’d be 14+2 and it’s really irritating me that my scan pic reads wrong!
How do you mean it reads wrong. I thought it was predicted fairly precisely on the CRL length and that what they use? Just curious. The centre put me a day later than NHS scan and LMP date would have said a day before. As it happened I was 39+2 when she arrived

Amazon prime is dangerous when pregnant. So many ‘essential’ baby purchases being made. The delivery driver said tonight ‘see you tomorrow’ 😆🥴
Mine is eBay baby clothes bundles 😆 postman agreed to just leave them in my outside cupboard, think he was sick of having to force a chat with me everyday!

• Haha
Just mind blowing! My husband has much older children and he said he doesn’t remember there being anywhere near as much detail. I must admit I struggle to make much out 🤣 but it’s so wonderful to hear. I’m due 12th November so we’re super close! I’ve got irregular periods / long cycles so by last period I’d be 14+2 and it’s really irritating me that my scan pic reads wrong! It feels like so far off but I know it’ll come round so quickly, the last year flew and absolutely nothing exciting happened!
What do you mean by your scan pic reading wrong?
Does it have the date you gave them on it and then they changed it when they scanned you?

First response are a lot more sensitive than other tests. Especially if the other ones are blue dyes 😊

Thank you! It’s like a tightening pain in the one side of my bump but quite high up and the occasional period like cramp, they are only lasting about 10 seconds but quite painful! I’m 39 weeks so not sure if it’s just wishful thinking 😂 no sign of waters breaking or loosing mucus plug yet! I know everyone keeps saying you will just know but I’ve been convinced 2 or 3 times the last week it’s starting 😂😂
How are you getting on?

I've never lost my mucus plug in all 3 pregnancies. And waters rarely break before/start of labour 😊 Think its only something like 5% break before labour starts

35 weeks today, had a growth scan today, baby is head down. Although I’ve elected to have a c-section, I’ve never felt this uncomfortable before! Not long to go 🥰
I’m 32 weeks, had growth scans baby is already near 4lb and I’m measuring 6 weeks ahead, he’s literally off the scales 😅 I had a natural delivery with my first but I must admit I am terrified of delivering this bub. Purely because I just want him here safely!
Has anyone else been in the same situation? How where your big babies delivered?

I was curious about a c-section too 🤔 just want him here safely xxx good luck mamas routing for you 🤗 xxx

My braxton hicks felt like someone was squeezing my belly or tying a belt tight around it. Whereas my labour pains were more like period pains that got more intense.

I’m 32 weeks, had growth scans baby is already near 4lb and I’m measuring 6 weeks ahead, he’s literally off the scales 😅 I had a natural delivery with my first but I must admit I am terrified of delivering this bub. Purely because I just want him here safely!
Has anyone else been in the same situation? How where your big babies delivered?

I was curious about a c-section too 🤔 just want him here safely xxx good luck mamas routing for you 🤗 xxx
My second baby was 11lb at birth 😂 although in scans they measured her as small 😂
This time, my daughter was estimated 4lb 1 at 32 weeks, 5lb 2 at 34 weeks and then estimated 7lb 2 at 37 weeks.
She was born over her due date at just under 7lb😂

• Wow
Hello ladies! My little Dot arrived on Monday at 23:09 weighing 8lb 5oz!

The induction was completely fine!! In the end I didn’t need the gel I was already dilated so they just broke my waters and she came 11 hours later after about 3 hours of active labour and 2 pushes 😂😂 it was a surprise when she popped out for sure! It’s so true what they say about 2nd babies 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.