• 28-32 weeks

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 32-36 weeks

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • 36 weeks +

Votes: 14 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canā€™t believe I am in the voting category of 20-24 weeks love voting every time this sounds silly but wow šŸ¤©

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Canā€™t believe I am in the voting category of 20-24 weeks love voting every time this sounds silly but wow šŸ¤©
Mad isnā€™t it, weā€™ll be 6 months pregnant by the end of this week!

Anyone else getting severe cramps in middle of the night? Iā€™m pretty active but have previous blood clot damage in my left leg and wake up in so much pain my partner has to push my toes/heel because I canā€™t move my foot to help myself, like Iā€™d do before pregnancy.
Not sure if the intensity is normal!? (Iā€™m 22+3)

Reactions: 3
Morning ladies

feeling frumpy and uncomfortable today!

@wakametango not as far along as you but I do sometimes get them, are they waking you up? X

Reactions: 1
Mad isnā€™t it, weā€™ll be 6 months pregnant by the end of this week!

Anyone else getting severe cramps in middle of the night? Iā€™m pretty active but have previous blood clot damage in my left leg and wake up in so much pain my partner has to push my toes/heel because I canā€™t move my foot to help myself, like Iā€™d do before pregnancy.
Not sure if the intensity is normal!? (Iā€™m 22+3)
Yes! I get cramp in my right calf and foot at night which is mega painful for a minute or two then eases. I always thought it was normal - my mum and sister both had it during pregnancy but if youā€™re worried maybe mention it to the midwife?

Hello! 6+6 over here and I already want to climb out of my own body!

Constantly nauseous but also hungry at times, but then the idea of all food makes me want to heave šŸ˜­ Then as soon as I do eat I feel bloated, and then the nausea hits again etc. - feel like I'm on a constant cycle of eating mints and nibbling toast!

Reactions: 6

Constantly nauseous but also hungry at times, but then the idea of all food makes me want to heave šŸ˜­ Then as soon as I do eat I feel bloated, and then the nausea hits again etc. - feel like I'm on a constant cycle of eating mints and nibbling toast!
I feel you! I'm 9+5 and been the same since 6 weeks too. I will be ravenous and nauseous all at the same time its very frustrating isn't it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I'm really trying to keep stuff down but I'm throwing up most days, really trying to keep water down as I'm scared I'm going going get dehydrated

Taking a moment to pray for my bank card because the next baby section is going to bankrupt me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure if needing to pee constantly is pregnancy or uti šŸ˜‚
Have to climb 4 flights of stairs everytime to get to the toilet ...I'm gonna be super fit by the end of this šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I posted previously how I had reduced movements, went in Friday for CTG and all was good. They asked me to go back yesterday for another CTG to be sure and was told all fine again (after my trace Friday her movements went back to normal and are still normal). Now I've received a phone call to say they want me in for a scan as another check? I asked the lady is there some concern that I've not been made aware about and she said my notes just says the doctor wants to scan to be safe. I'm not complaining because scans are nice but I do feel concerned there's something happening that I am unaware about?! Or am I just paranoid?! X

The hospital just called regarding my nuchal test. Blood came back all fine, low risk of anything apart from my PAPP-A levels are lower than they should be. Has anyone had this? On the phone she said not too worry and weā€™ll just have 3 more scans after the 20 week one as baby could be small but I just googled it and I am in tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I am 7+2 and feeling exactly the same. I feel like I want to be sick like Iā€™m hungover constantly, can barely eat anything. Itā€™s horrible šŸ˜­

The hospital just called regarding my nuchal test. Blood came back all fine, low risk of anything apart from my PAPP-A levels are lower than they should be. Has anyone had this? On the phone she said not too worry and weā€™ll just have 3 more scans after the 20 week one as baby could be small but I just googled it and I am in tears.
I have low Papp-a too. I got a call after my 12 week blood test and initially had a panic so I know how you feel ā¤. I know itā€™s really really hard but try not to google it - there are some NHS leaflets around on the internet which are a good source of info without sounding too scary.

Have you been prescribed aspirin?

So I posted previously how I had reduced movements, went in Friday for CTG and all was good. They asked me to go back yesterday for another CTG to be sure and was told all fine again (after my trace Friday her movements went back to normal and are still normal). Now I've received a phone call to say they want me in for a scan as another check? I asked the lady is there some concern that I've not been made aware about and she said my notes just says the doctor wants to scan to be safe. I'm not complaining because scans are nice but I do feel concerned there's something happening that I am unaware about?! Or am I just paranoid?! X
I know when I had my son many moons ago, I was entered into a clinical trial re RFM, I had 5 episodes of monitoring & a scan for their research. I actually didn't know about it till I seen the alert on the front of my notes at my booking in apt this time round & researched it.

I think it's standard practice now to have a scan to check on placental blood flow after any report of RFM. Don't worry about it they'd tell you instantly if they had any concerns! x

• Heart
I know when I had my son many moons ago, I was entered into a clinical trial re RFM, I had 5 episodes of monitoring & a scan for their research. I actually didn't know about it till I seen the alert on the front of my notes at my booking in apt this time round & researched it.

I think it's standard practice now to have a scan to check on placental blood flow after any report of RFM. Don't worry about it they'd tell you instantly if they had any concerns! x
Thank you, it is so easy to go into panic mode isn't it! I'm actually having a whole bunch of cramps and constant pressure.... wondering if this could be the start of something or if I'm getting my hopes up, we will see!

Thank you, it is so easy to go into panic mode isn't it! I'm actually having a whole bunch of cramps and constant pressure.... wondering if this could be the start of something or if I'm getting my hopes up, we will see!
It really is! I was constantly sat in triage because of RFM it sent me wild.

Is it nearly your due date?! Fingers crossed it is the start of something! x

It really is! I was constantly sat in triage because of RFM it sent me wild.

Is it nearly your due date?! Fingers crossed it is the start of something! x
It is! Trying to just keep chill considering everyone says first baby always go overdue to we will see! I've had the cramps for a couple of weeks but today they have ramped up šŸ¤žšŸ» x

• Heart
It is! Trying to just keep chill considering everyone says first baby always go overdue to we will see! I've had the cramps for a couple of weeks but today they have ramped up šŸ¤žšŸ» x
My first was 3 days early if it helps! šŸ˜‚ I lost my plug on the Sunday morning& the cramps grew more intense, by 7pm they were5 mins apart so I went in to have him!

My first was 3 days early if it helps! šŸ˜‚ I lost my plug on the Sunday morning& the cramps grew more intense, by 7pm they were5 mins apart so I went in to have him!
Ahh that's exciting to hear! My mum was early with my brothers and sisters so I'll see what happens! X

Has anyone here ever had or experienced Polyhydramnios? (Excess amniotic fluid).

Had my 33 week growth scan and was told not only is my baby ā€œmassiveā€, but I have excess fluid. Saw a consultant, was told Iā€™d have another growth scan in 3 weeks, and that if my waters break at home early i need an ambulance because of cord prolapse.

Terrified. My husband works away sometimes weeks at a time and Iā€™m just scared being at home alone.

Iā€™ve not got gestational diabetes (which can sometimes cause the fluid), and so google has scared me even more with other possibilities.

Babies bead and tummy are in proportion with each other but measuring 3 weeks ahead.

Ive had no information or guidance and just wanted to see if someone else has had this? And was it ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.