Pregnancy #9 we love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that’s me, are you too? Gert lush 😂🖤
Ill be going to the BRI. Looked at southmead but its quite a long and busy drive to get there for me. My friend gave birth there in nov and loved it. She said if you need a check up post birth for something specific (next day or so) then you can just go back, you dont need to be re-admitted, like you do at the BRI.

Reactions: 1
Hi sorry for TMI but had a rough night. I’m 5 weeks & been having some constipation was my first symptom/clue that I was pregnant. Had bad trapped gas when I went to bed last night & woke in the middle of night with diarrhoea and feeling super faint / actually getting cold sweats all over. Has anyone had anything like this ?
I believe I had this around 5 or 6 weeks yes. Truly thought I was dying in the middle of the night. I can’t tell you why it happens but I definitely had it too if that puts your mind at rest a bit.

I believe I had this around 5 or 6 weeks yes. Truly thought I was dying in the middle of the night. I can’t tell you why it happens but I definitely had it too if that puts your mind at rest a bit.
thank you so much!
wondering if it could be from iron in prenatal - I'm very sensitive to supplements,

thank you so much!
wondering if it could be from iron in prenatal - I'm very sensitive to supplements,
I didn’t like my supplements either so I just took a separate folic acid and a separate vitamin d tablet. That’s all you really need. Maybe look into getting those? Just double check required daily amounts :)

Hiw long did you ladies take folic acid and vit d? Im still finishing off my pills (combined folic and vit d) . My midwife recommended to take vit d for the whole pregnancy.

Reactions: 2
Hi sorry for TMI but had a rough night. I’m 5 weeks & been having some constipation was my first symptom/clue that I was pregnant. Had bad trapped gas when I went to bed last night & woke in the middle of night with diarrhoea and feeling super faint / actually getting cold sweats all over. Has anyone had anything like this ?
Yes I had this around 6 weeks, really painful trapped wind. I went to the pharmacy and rennie deflatine tablets are safe to take during pregnancy. They helped me a lot. Hope you feel better soon x

South glos im guessing, closer to southmead?
Lush! Heyy fellow west country gal 👋👋
Yeah I'm in in-between bath and Bristol 🙈 chose Bath for my hospital as it's a tiny bit closer and cba with rush hour Bristol traffic especially round temple meads if I go into labour 😂😂 where are all you ladies going??

I didn’t like my supplements either so I just took a separate folic acid and a separate vitamin d tablet. That’s all you really need. Maybe look into getting those? Just double check required daily amounts :)
I did the same thing - they’re much smaller to stomach for a start and I know a few people who warned me and said they didn’t get on with Pregnacare. I tried their preconception vitamins and they upset my tummy so didn’t bother with the pregnancy ones just individual folic acid and vitamin D.

Hi guys, I found out I was pregnant on Saturday morning and was super thrilled! However I started spotting some light pink on Sunday / and a tiny bit yesterday (both only when I wiped) I didn’t need a pad or anything. There wasn’t a lot but I am still concerned as I’ve had 5 positive tests so far across the weekend.

I went to the hospital yesterday to check if all was okay & also did a urine sample. The sample came back negative & now I’m so confused because I’ve had various positive tests at home. The nurse said it could be due to me passing urine all day & it being super diluted, however I’m unsure how it would be completely negative as I thought my home tests were strong! Are the hospital tests just not very sensitive or could my urine be that diluted it wouldn’t pick it up?

has anybody experienced having positive tests at home then negative at the hospital/ doctors? It’s taken so long to get here & I am really worrying now 😩
0AFB7DD5-AAB5-4A80-871D-48BC28BEEC5B.jpeg

• Heart
Hiw long did you ladies take folic acid and vit d? Im still finishing off my pills (combined folic and vit d) . My midwife recommended to take vit d for the whole pregnancy.
My midwife has told me to take folic acid and vit d all the way through so I'm still going now! X

I got told just to take it all the way through, so thats what I've been doing too

Reactions: 4
Has anyone got a recommendation for a nice pregnancy journal? I feel like I should start taking bump pics and thought it’d be nice to keep notes and mementos somewhere but I’ve not seen any in shops and you can’t really tell what they’re like online.

This ones for the ladies with constipation and painful trapped wind. I think I’ve sorted myself out in the past couple of weeks by eating a yoghurt with live bacteria every other day. I’ve been having Yeo Valley strawberry ones (cause no bits) and I truly believe they’ve made all the difference. I no longer have trapped wind at all and I do a good poop every day (I’m so sorry). Before eating these I was so blocked up and painful and now I’m not at all. Might be worth a try if you’ve also been struggling with this!

Reactions: 7
This ones for the ladies with constipation and painful trapped wind. I think I’ve sorted myself out in the past couple of weeks by eating a yoghurt with live bacteria every other day. I’ve been having Yeo Valley strawberry ones (cause no bits) and I truly believe they’ve made all the difference. I no longer have trapped wind at all and I do a good poop every day (I’m so sorry). Before eating these I was so blocked up and painful and now I’m not at all. Might be worth a try if you’ve also been struggling with this!
so helpful thank!

did anyone experience constipation/diarrhea from prenatal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.