Pregnancy #9 we love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re stuck on the ward for quite a while and you’re bottle feeding, what do you do for making bottles / sterilising bottles?
My cousin took those ready made up bottles that are disposable. Not the best if you are trying to concious of waste but very easy all round

Reactions: 1
To be fair to that dad they do have the maternity wards insanely hot. I swear I sweat out all my excess weight before I leave the hospital, it’s like a sauna 🤣
Hospitals are just so dry aren't they?! It’s hot and dry and it’s like the desert 😂

If you’re stuck on the ward for quite a while and you’re bottle feeding, what do you do for making bottles / sterilising bottles?
I don’t think most hospitals have a place for sterilising. They either give you our wee bottles of formula or in some hospitals you’ve to take your own.

Hospitals are just so dry aren't they?! It’s hot and dry and it’s like the desert 😂
I don’t get why as well that when a new hospital is built, it is still built to look like the 80s like they never look modern do they. Also why must the floor be joined to the wall without skirting it’s like one big continuous surface this is completely irrelevant but that’s my stupid thought of the day x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I

I don’t get why as well that when a bee hospital is built it is still built to look like the 80s like they never look modern do they. Also why must the floor be joined to the wall without skirting it’s like one big continuous surface this is completely irrelevant but that’s my stupid thought of the day x
I think it’s for hygiene, there’s less surfaces for dirt to gather on or dust so they have just one surface. I think newer hospitals have hygienic cladding inside now!
There’s a new-ish one near me and the inside is like a hotel it’s ridiculous floor to ceiling glass windows to look out into a huge atrium!

Reactions: 6
I think it’s for hygiene, there’s less surfaces for dirt to gather on or dust so they have just one surface. I think newer hospitals have hygienic cladding inside now!
There’s a new-ish one near me and the inside is like a hotel it’s ridiculous floor to ceiling glass windows to look out into a huge atrium!
Is this southmead hospital? It's like a bloody airport 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This sounds excellent where I live they still look they have been designed by someone from 1985 who loves the cream with confetti print in blue x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's like our hospital..lots of courtyards and atrium and modern art. But the staff are the real gems

Reactions: 2
Hi sorry for TMI but had a rough night. I’m 5 weeks & been having some constipation was my first symptom/clue that I was pregnant. Had bad trapped gas when I went to bed last night & woke in the middle of night with diarrhoea and feeling super faint / actually getting cold sweats all over. Has anyone had anything like this ?

• Heart
You have to put your orders in now with your birth partners, that's their most important job. With my first I sent him to McDonald's and my second I made him go get me a Costa sausage toastie. They were the best meals I've ever had. 🤣 Hospital food is bleurgh. And at our trust they did this weird bonding thing where they laid the breakfast out on a table at the end of the ward and we had to self serve to get us chatting 🙄🙄 I drew all my curtains around me 😂
Bonding breakfast 🤢😂 absolutely no thank you!!

• Haha
I had a home water birth with my son , 9 years ago ! I just wore a bikini top , I don't have large boobs though 🤣 and they didn't grow either 🙈
Is anyone planning a home birth ? I will be
Id love to if that becomes an option at the time :)

Just to update you lovely lot as you so kindly took the time to reply, I got my period today so it must have just been a blue dye thing! Hopefully next month, all the best ladies ☺❤
Hopefully see you on this thread again soon. Sending love xxx

Is this southmead hospital? It's like a bloody airport 😂😂
Are you from Briz?

You have to take in the premade ones that come in starter pack things 😊

Aww I know what you mean! I'm now only at the point where physically I cant get comfortable and struggling to sleep, and sickness has been tricky the last few days! Thank you I'm sure I'll report back how it goes 😊 x
I spent all of yesterday absolutely knackered. I was asleep by 9.30, woke up tossing and turning all night trying to get comfy. Legs, knees, ankles and hips all aching. Fitbit still says i got less than 7 hours slsep. I woke up at 7!! 20+5 today

Yes!! Shame the maternity bit hasn’t been done up like the Brunel building 🤣 I’ll have to start calling it southmead airport 😂
Are you from Brizzle? 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.