Pregnancy #8 We love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh we made our 12 week announcement yesterday and feel on cloud nine 🥰 I'm due around Halloween so we made a lil arrangement with a sleepsuit and all my pumpkin decorations 😅

How did everyone feel once you reached 12 weeks? Did you relax more? I've been SO anxious after experiencing a loss in January. Literally been paying for a private ultrasound every fortnight..

For now, I'm feeling a lot better. I just hope the anxiety doesn't creep back in to the same extent between now and the 20 week appointment.

Everything looked great at our scan so do you think it's safe to relax a little and enjoy? 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey everyone how are you all feeling? I'm now 37 weeks and officially going onto mat leave next Friday I cant wait! I for the most part feel OK, sometimes I have to really remind myself to slow down a little, if I do too much I really feel it the next day. Hope you are all safe and well x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🙌🏻🙌🏻 Thread 8 already 😊 I’m only allowed in for a few more days though!
@Definitelyme stay and give us updates lovely. Itd be nice to hear how youre doing 😊

Awh we made our 12 week announcement yesterday and feel on cloud nine 🥰 I'm due around Halloween so we made a lil arrangement with a sleepsuit and all my pumpkin decorations 😅

How did everyone feel once you reached 12 weeks? Did you relax more? I've been SO anxious after experiencing a loss in January. Literally been paying for a private ultrasound every fortnight..

For now, I'm feeling a lot better. I just hope the anxiety doesn't creep back in to the same extent between now and the 20 week appointment.

Everything looked great at our scan so do you think it's safe to relax a little and enjoy? 😖
Congratulations. 12 weeks and annoucing the pregnancy to friends and family feels like such a big milestone. Sounds like you had a wonderful time 😊

As for feeling safe, it makes sense how you would feel worried following your loss.
All you can do as a pregnant mama is take care of yourself, your mental health, eat well, be mindful of whats going in and on your body and a little exercise if you can. Apart from that, i dont feel we can control anything else. Try to relax as much as you can. You are doing something amazing, every day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I don't think you ever fully relax, even once they're here & getting their independence 😂 But just take every day as it comes, relax and enjoy every changing moment 💕 Hopefully your anxiety starts to settle soon xx

13 + 5 today and my back feels like glass😩
Meeting our consultant on the 26th to discuss setting a due date for the babies, hoping they may change their mind and a natural birth may be back on the table if I can stay as low risk as possible. Seems like the weeks are starting to fly by now!💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Dipdab congrats on twins! I was audibly excited when I read it, so my partner asked what was going on, "Dipdab is having twins 😍" and he just looked at me like I'm crazy 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Dipdab congratulations!! This has got me extra excited for our scan tomorrow! Are you going to find out the sex? Twins is so exciting! ❤

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone how are you all feeling? I'm now 37 weeks and officially going onto mat leave next Friday I cant wait! I for the most part feel OK, sometimes I have to really remind myself to slow down a little, if I do too much I really feel it the next day. Hope you are all safe and well x
We are so close, I'm 37 weeks tomorrow. :) I'm finishing work on the 29th and it can't come soon enough! I have a final scan tomorrow at my new hospital.

I am getting more and more nervous about labour though, I've just ordered a TENS machine. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
our little lady arrived today at 4pm after getting induced earlier than planned. Obsessed with her already 🥰 weighing 8lbs 😱 we’re both doing well.

Looking forward to hearing of everyone else’s arrivals ❤ You ladies have all got this 💪🏽 Everything you go through with pregnancy and bringing your baby into the world will be worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
our little lady arrived today at 4pm after getting induced earlier than planned. Obsessed with her already 🥰 weighing 8lbs 😱 we’re both doing well.

Looking forward to hearing of everyone else’s arrivals ❤ You ladies have all got this 💪🏽 Everything you go through with pregnancy and bringing your baby into the world will be worth it.
Aww how beautiful! Congratulations 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Congratulations! Glad you’re both doing well 💗

• Heart

Amazing news! Congratulations and sending heaps of love

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Congratulations xx

• Heart

Aw love this. Congratulations mum. Glad youre both well and happy 💕 xxx

• Heart

Congratulations! ❤

• Heart
@Dipdab congrats on twins! I was audibly excited when I read it, so my partner asked what was going on, "Dipdab is having twins 😍" and he just looked at me like I'm crazy 😅
😂 thank you!!

@Dipdab congratulations!! This has got me extra excited for our scan tomorrow! Are you going to find out the sex? Twins is so exciting! ❤
Thank you! Originally we said we wanted a surprise but now it’s 2 I think we’d like to find out so we can have names ready 🙂.
Enjoy your scan! It definitely makes it feel more “real” now!

Huge congratulations 💗

Reactions: 5
We are so close, I'm 37 weeks tomorrow. :) I'm finishing work on the 29th and it can't come soon enough! I have a final scan tomorrow at my new hospital.

I am getting more and more nervous about labour though, I've just ordered a TENS machine. 🤷‍♀️
Ah exciting! I also hired a TENS machine and have my last scan coming up in a few days. Fingers crossed all goes well! X

Huge congrats!! X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.