• 28-32 weeks

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 32-36 weeks

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • 36+ weeks

Votes: 9 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ladies, getting myself on the thread early. Im 15+4 👋

How are you feeling at 36 weeks lovely? X
A bit sore and uncomfortable at this point 😅 got my last growth scan this afternoon so hope everything will be ok with that and hopefully I won’t be on later to update that I’m getting induced next week 😨🤞🏼 X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A bit sore and uncomfortable at this point 😅 got my last growth scan this afternoon so hope everything will be ok with that and hopefully I won’t be on later to update that I’m getting induced next week 😨🤞🏼 X
Is your baby measuring quite big?

Am i right in thinking most women have a 12 and 20 week scan and only additional if extra viewings etc are needed to keep an eye on/measure baby etc?

Reactions: 1
6 weeks today 🙂
Feeling a bit nauseous this morning, I’m hungry but don’t fancy anything to eat. Had to force myself to eat some shreddies

Reactions: 11
Is your baby measuring quite big?

Am i right in thinking most women have a 12 and 20 week scan and only additional if extra viewings etc are needed to keep an eye on/measure baby etc?
Baby has been measuring small but on my last scan at 34 weeks the growth had improved, hoping not to see a dip in the growth today 🙂

Reactions: 2
24+4 today.

@Disneylifeonly I'm the same this morning. I've noticed she has quieter days though sometimes, do you find that too?
And lo and behold as soon as I'm reaching for the phone to phone the maternity unit, he kicks 😂😂

I find hes most active if I'm in the bath, after I've just eaten, and when I'm trying to sleep, his pattern seems to be every 3 hours just now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
6 weeks today 🙂
Feeling a bit nauseous this morning, I’m hungry but don’t fancy anything to eat. Had to force myself to eat some shreddies
6 weeks today too! ❤ And exactly the same, I feel like I can feel the sickness creeping up on me now!

And lo and behold as soon as I'm reaching for the phone to phone the maternity unit, he kicks 😂😂

I find hes most active if I'm in the bath, after I've just eaten, and when I'm trying to sleep, his pattern seems to be every 3 hours just now
I’m 25+4 today and my little lady is active at the same time! I love getting into bed after having a bath because she has a little party in my belly 🤣

Cant believe we are on a new thread already!

Reactions: 7
12 weeks exactly today and the ligament pain is real! Forgot how bloody painful it can be! I need a good stretch and to crack my back and I just can't 😂

Reactions: 9
What is ligament pain and what causes it?
I have twinges and tiredness today and i overdid things yesterday. Im guessing the muscles are expanding and stretching?

I’m 32 + 4 and I’m so so so tired and achy. I don’t know how I can cope with another 8 weeks. I feel like I need to make an effort to be more active but it’s so hard when I just want to sleep all the time!

• Heart
16 weeks today and still sick bleurgh. Yesterday I was so sick that a blood vessel in my eye burst.
I got better at 17 weeks with my daughter so hoping it stops soon.

@PineappleTopper couldn't reply as last thread closed but I overdid it and had similar pains to you. I actually took some paracetamol as they were taking my breath away. Had a day of rest and it soon got better. Hope you feel better soon. X

19 weeks todayyyy!

And having a McDonald’s breakfast ✌🏻
So jealous! McDonald's is about the only thing I ever fancy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What is ligament pain and what causes it?
I have twinges and tiredness today and i overdid things yesterday. Im guessing the muscles are expanding and stretching?
For me it just feels like a pulled muscle crampy and stretchy almost if that makes sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.