Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Well ladies the miserable 9 months is over!

I was absolutely right, and baby is indeed a BOY. He arrived safely via our planned section this morning. A few issues getting me sorted for the section, and he had to spend a little while in an incubator on arrival to stabilise him, but he is doing great now. 9lbs 😳 his cheeks are chubby as anything, and he is a big old fella!

I’m sore. I also had my tubes removed, so a good lot of rummaging in my innards, and i am definitely feeling it this time. But not too horrendous 😬

Thanks for all the well wishes!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Hi everyone! My baby girl arrived at 4:40am, everything went smoothly! Definitely quicker the second time around. She weighs 7lb 2 so not as small as I was expecting 😊 she had 35ml of milk at 6am and has been fast asleep since, I keep hoping she wakes up so I can give her lots of cuddles and kisses, but will just stare at her in the meantime 😍 good luck to all the ladies due to give birth soon I know there were a few of us due around the same time ❤ I’ll keep watching the threads as I love hearing how everyone gets on after chatting about our pregnancies for so long 💕😊

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Squiggle

VIP Member
I had my baby yesterday through C section! Is a boy like I thought 🥰 we named him Stanley! Weighed 8lb 10oz 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Pinkii

VIP Member
our little lady arrived today at 4pm after getting induced earlier than planned. Obsessed with her already 🥰 weighing 8lbs 😱 we’re both doing well.

Looking forward to hearing of everyone else’s arrivals ❤ You ladies have all got this 💪🏽 Everything you go through with pregnancy and bringing your baby into the world will be worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
So I’m in labour 😅
A little earlier than expected but I had some reduced movements this morning and they decided to induce me this afternoon. Had my waters broken with a hook and currently 3cm dilated. Not feeling anything other than light cramps but I’m currently bouncing on a ball and will be put on oxytocin drip in just over an hour :eek: wish me luck😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

LongishCat

VIP Member
I got the results of the genetic testing back.
Everything is normal annnnd... I'm having a baby girl 😍🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32

WhatABore

VIP Member
My lovely neighbour today said "Oh wow. You've not had that baby yet? I thought you said you were due a few weeks ago?"
I said yeah, she was born almost 2 weeks ago.
She went "Oh, sorry. It didn't look it"

Thanks for that 😑😂

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Definitelyme

VIP Member
My last ever day of being pregnant. And it’s been fucking miserable 🙈🙈 I have been beyond nauseous all day, a good few gagging incidents out the back door, and my heartburn has been awful. What a way to go 🤣 I cannot wait to get this baby out tomorrow so I feel better!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Rose18778

Hi everyone! I’m back on this board after a MMC at 8+5 about 8 weeks ago. Very happy to be pregnant again so soon, I’m only around 5 weeks so early days, feeling happy but cautious. No symptoms as yet other than tiredness! Hope everyone is doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Thumper

Hi girls, might join the gang! I am 6+4- the last 3 weeks feel like they've taken forever! Very anxious preggo here. My first son was sadly stillborn at almost 42 weeks. We've since had another little boy who was concieved through ivf. He's almost 4 and an absolute joy. Since we've had him we have had 5 failed rounds of ivf. We were prepping for one more before planning to move onto ivf with donor egg. Anyway, madly, we fell pregnant naturally! Still doesn't feel real, I'm hoping if the first scan is reassuring next week it will start to. Due 18th Dec but will be induced in early dec 🤞🤞 because of my history. Bloods seem good so far and really feeling pregnant. Today for some reason I feel really worried but I think that's just the path of pregnancy after loss. ♥ Fingers crossed for a little brother or sister for my son. I am always so aware of what he's missing out on with his big brother not being here and I know he would be such a great big bro.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

elloelloello

VIP Member
I’ve been so quiet on this thread but lurking in the background like the little weirdo that I am 😂
I had my first midwife appointment yesterday and I feel so much better after it! She put my mind a bit more at ease because I’ve been so worried about having another miscarriage.
The best news ever though- my partner can come to the 12 week scan with me! I was so worried about that in case I get bad news again, I couldn’t bare to do it alone so such a relief. Now the 3 week wait for the scan 😭😍

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Squiggle

VIP Member
So I'm 39 weeks tomorrow, went for a scan today because baby was measuring big 2 weeks ago. They think I have asymptomatic pre-eclampsia. Booked in for c section weds 😬 had a sweep to try and get things moving but midwife said my cervix was still very long so baby just isn't ready. My first was born at this point in my last pregnancy so all feeling very different this time round!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

moimoi

VIP Member
39 weeks today and the ‘not long now’, ‘any news’ etc texts are already irrationally fucking me off. 😬

• Haha

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
I’ve just come home from my midwife clinic and I got to hear the baby’s heartbeat for the first time ❤ I think I literally held my breath until she found it.

• Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Todays episode of
WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THESE THINGS
Talking to a bride (I'm a wedding coordinator) she's cancelling her wedding due to covid, she asked why I was working from home and told her because of safety with covid and pregnancy
She then goes on to tell me that her friend for covid and miscarried but they didn't know if it was from covid but that's the only thing they could think caused it

What a NICE thing to say to an expectant mother

Tit

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Londonsays

Chatty Member
Just to update you all and thank you all for your kind messages.

Had my appointment this morning and baby is fine, very active and the nurses both said everything is as it should be and I did the right thing coming in and to make sure I contact them if it happens again.

We both feel so relieved and will have a much better sleep tonight...

• Heart
Just had my early scan, everything is ok. I’m so relieved. They have me a week behind though. So not the 10 weeks the apps are telling me🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Good news is I am on my way home!

Bad news is we have ANOTHER baby who hates the car 😭 that’s 3/4 have screamed in the car. My eldest son cried every car journey til he was 18 months.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21