Pregnancy #8 We love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just sick out the car window because my bloody husband did the smelliest fart 🤢🤢🤢 and then he laughed 😡😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday just a quickie - My bloating is getting ridiculous so I think it’s time to purchase some maternity leggings to see me through the next few months. Looking at the ASOS ones- is it best to get your normal dress size or go up a size?

Reactions: 4
Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday just a quickie - My bloating is getting ridiculous so I think it’s time to purchase some maternity leggings to see me through the next few months. Looking at the ASOS ones- is it best to get your normal dress size or go up a size?
I bought all my maternity stuff off asos and went with my Normal size. Was worried My bump would be too small to know if any of the clothes would fit properly but everything was perfect (i ordered when I was about 16 weeks pregnant)

Reactions: 2
I bought 2 in my usual and 2 a size up, I wear the bigger size ones now but I’m 38 weeks and definitely gained some extra weight that isn’t just baby 🤭

Reactions: 3
Ooh adding onto this, are the asos leggings see through? I've got an asda pair and they are shite! I can't stand see through leggings

Reactions: 1
Ooh adding onto this, are the asos leggings see through? I've got an asda pair and they are shite! I can't stand see through leggings
They’re not see through, they aren’t really thick but they’re good quality, I’ve bought a few maternity leggings and returned most, the ASOS ones are by far my favourite 😊

• Heart
I ordered 2 pairs of the £12 ASOS leggings and I personally think they are quite thick so I’ll have no issue wearing them going out but only thing I’m disappointed with is the ankles are quite baggy. Hoping this reduces with washes. I’m a 12 usually so went for 14 and they are very roomy.

I don’t think so.

I ordered 2 pairs of the £12 ASOS leggings and I personally think they are quite thick so I’ll have no issue wearing them going out but only thing I’m disappointed with is the ankles are quite baggy. Hoping this reduces with washes. I’m a 12 usually so went for 14 and they are very roomy.

I don’t think so.
I was the same with the ASOS leggings, like Nora Batty!
I've found the new look ones to be best.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So happy found this tread currently 12 weeks and my partner is already sick of me complaining 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
our little lady arrived today at 4pm after getting induced earlier than planned. Obsessed with her already 🥰 weighing 8lbs 😱 we’re both doing well.

Looking forward to hearing of everyone else’s arrivals ❤ You ladies have all got this 💪🏽 Everything you go through with pregnancy and bringing your baby into the world will be worth it.
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! 🥰

• Heart
Guys if you see the primark maternity jeans do not approach and do not buy honestly the strangest fitting things cuts your bits in half! I also looked at baby clothes today some of them are so small 🥺🥺🥺 didn’t buy anything though x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else got VERY bad constipation? 🙈🙈
It’s been pretty much my only pregnancy symptom. I have a litre of lactulose on prescription every month from my GP since virtually the day I had a positive test. It kind of peaked at around 16 weeks. I kid you not, I could spend easily two hours on the toilet at that point crying my eyes out trying to go. It’s got a lot better but I darent miss a dose of lactulose. I feel your pain lovely x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
ASOS maternity leggings are my fav purchase of all time, size up 👍

I had a Chinese last night and all day today my hand and feet and legs have been so swollen 🙈🙈 thought a nice spicy curry might start me off but how wrong was I.

Reactions: 1
It’s been pretty much my only pregnancy symptom. I have a litre of lactulose on prescription every month from my GP since virtually the day I had a positive test. It kind of peaked at around 16 weeks. I kid you not, I could spend easily two hours on the toilet at that point crying my eyes out trying to go. It’s got a lot better but I darent miss a dose of lactulose. I feel your pain lovely x
I am also really constipated and I drink lactulose as well it is actually really helpful but it is so painful x

• Sad
It’s bleeping horrific I’m passing blood and it’s so painful I dread when I feel a movement 🙈 thank you so much I will look into the lactulose 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s bleeping horrific I’m passing blood and it’s so painful I dread when I feel a movement 🙈 thank you so much I will look into the lactulose 🙈
I was like this in the beginning of this journey have a big swig of it and if you want something natural try innocent apple and raspberry juice or Morrison’s berry smoothly really tastes nice and helpful for helping you to go x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As mentioned above definitely get something prescribed - preferably lactulose. I have Crohn’s disease so suffer terribly with constipation. This is a life saviour. Very commonly used, in hospital they often use this on inpatients just as precaution. So not harmful. Hope you manage to get something!

Omg I have COMPLETELY broken out - my entire right cheek and chin is covered in spots, I haven’t had it this bad since I was a teenager 😂 help! 😫😫

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.