Pregnancy #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt rubbish during my pregnancy because I was told to be bed bound (really hard with a four year old lol) as I had the most awful PGP I needed to use a zimmer sometimes to sit up and my anemia was so bad I was always getting migraines. I was so useless I was no hope round the house, my partner was coming home from work whilst I was wiped out feeling like I couldn’t breathe needing sleep and rest on the sofa. I know that’s not the same as moving cos when it’s a house move you want to be up and involved getting stuck in and you feel kind of like a burden being stuck there whilst everyone is helping but remember, you’re growing a small human! And everyone knows that and wouldn’t want you to strain yourself or harm yourself moving anything too heavy. Sit back and relax and enjoy it, because you won’t be able to sit back and relax when babies here 😌 You might feel useless but there’s nothing useless about being cautious when growing a baba!
Thank you ❤ everybody keeps saying they’ll shout at me if I try to do anything but it’s hard, just feel like I’m in the way. Hope you and baby watermelon are okay 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
try not to feel guilty, we moved house the day before our 12 week scan and I had horrendous HG. I definitely over did it and didn’t listen to people and made myself even more ill. Growing a baby is the world’s most important job, you’re not useless!

although I will admit I am not good at taking my own advice, 33 weeks now and even though my body is well and truly showing signs of desperately needing to slow down - I am really struggling to do so! Any resting I do I seem to make up for the following day by over-doing it! My husband keeps getting really agitated at me for not resting, but my brain feels so overwhelmed and busy still I just can’t help myself 😩
Thank you, glad I’m not alone ❤ it’s especially difficult when you know so much that needs to be done before baby is here, it feels impossible to switch off and relax

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you ❤ everybody keeps saying they’ll shout at me if I try to do anything but it’s hard, just feel like I’m in the way. Hope you and baby watermelon are okay 💕
Thank you! She’s perfect I can’t believe she’s 9 days old already! I took her to a playgroup yesterday with her older brother and my friend and her 4 year old and literally everyone was fussing over asking how old she was and how much she weighs. Everyone just says how small she is 🥺 She is still tiny, she was 5lb1 and I put a sleepsuit on her when she was first home and it was huge and it was only a 6lb sleepsuit and I put it on yesterday and it filled out a bit more 🥺 She’s such a cutie. We get discharged by the midwife on Friday 🥺 Time flies!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you! She’s perfect I can’t believe she’s 9 days old already! I took her to a playgroup yesterday with her older brother and my friend and her 4 year old and literally everyone was fussing over asking how old she was and how much she weighs. Everyone just says how small she is 🥺 She is still tiny, she was 5lb1 and I put a sleepsuit on her when she was first home and it was huge and it was only a 6lb sleepsuit and I put it on yesterday and it filled out a bit more 🥺 She’s such a cutie. We get discharged by the midwife on Friday 🥺 Time flies!!
I'm so glad you and @raspberryjuice have stuck around. Getting to read about the love you both have for your babies is making me so excited (and impatient) to meet mine!

Had our pram and car seat delivered today, didn't expect them to come so early so now we need to find a place to store them until nearer the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow, can’t believe she’s 9 days old already. Awww bless her 🥺🩷 how’s your little boy doing as big brother?

• Heart
Wow, can’t believe she’s 9 days old already. Awww bless her 🥺🩷 how’s your little boy doing as big brother?
Oh he’s obsessed with her! We thought he’d be quite jealous but he’s not at all, he’s jealous that me and his dad get to hold her loads and he doesn’t 😂 He’s really helpful like if she’s crying and looking for her dummy he will go put it in for her and knows to be gentle, and he put his pinky finger near her hands and she grabs it and stops crying, it’s so cute 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my complaints the other way. My boyfriend keeps telling me to ‘rest’ WELL I would, but you aren’t going to clean the bathroom instead are you?! I feel like they just say it so they feel good about themselves that they have. Pick up the chores then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my complaints the other way. My boyfriend keeps telling me to ‘rest’ WELL I would, but you aren’t going to clean the bathroom instead are you?! I feel like they just say it so they feel good about themselves that they have. Pick up the chores then 😂
hahahaha I feel you 🤣🤣 mine tells me to not lift heavy bags yet I’m the one going shopping and getting bags of cat litter and huge boxes of cat food 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a similar issue, I was in bed all weekend with a migraine and useless so my lovely husband did the big food shop and was doing lots of chores. I usually do most of it because I like it done a certain way. Bless him he did a huge food shop but bought such silly things half of which is stuff I don’t like and loads with really short use by dates. He also loads the dishwasher terribly and so stuff comes out dirty. I know, he’s incompetent but I can’t do much about it now. What am I gonna do if I have to be bed bound at any point?! 😂

• Heart
Anyone else hating work and wondering how they’ll get through the next few months? 😂 only 12 weeks but I just hate it. The thought of going in is making me cry, I’m so stressed and everything my manager says I just sit there because I get so annoyed by it all! Everyone moans about stupid things and it just pisses me off so much 😂 I’m being sick in a tiny sink in the room constantly and then having to get back on with it. Feel like I’m in a bad mood and on the verge of tears everyday 🙈 don’t know how I’ll make it when I actually get big and it gets worse 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone else hating work and wondering how they’ll get through the next few months? 😂 only 12 weeks but I just hate it. The thought of going in is making me cry, I’m so stressed and everything my manager says I just sit there because I get so annoyed by it all! Everyone moans about stupid things and it just pisses me off so much 😂 I’m being sick in a tiny sink in the room constantly and then having to get back on with it. Feel like I’m in a bad mood and on the verge of tears everyday 🙈 don’t know how I’ll make it when I actually get big and it gets worse 😂
Yep! My job is ok for a job (would rather be a rich housewife), but it’s stressful, a lot of responsibility and takes a lot of brainpower. I’ve been so knackered that I’ve struggled. Also now I’m pregnant I feel like I don’t really care as much. I’m basically counting down the days till maternity leave and ignoring the fact that I will have to go back again.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep same! My manager asked me to start a project in November and i was like, I don’t think I’m going to be here sorry 🤣🤣 can’t wait!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hate my job already, and it’s been amplified by having a manager that I feel like on the whole has been so against me during pregnancy, not wanting to make reasonable adjustments until forced and just not feeling supported. Can’t WAIT to go off. And then leave.

ps. my hospital says I can eat until midnight even though my appointment is a morning one! Shook. Not moaning though cos I eat until late lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone had a severe sickness bug late in pregnancy, just wondering what I should do? Is it just a case of resting, stating hydrated and eating what I can when I can?
The joys of a child being in nursery are finally blessing me, illness after illness 😂😭

• Heart
Caring for pregnant people when you’re pregnant is also not fun, I feel you all on the work side of things 😩

• Heart
Mad how much hair actually grows in pregnancy. I’ve got a weave so I can literally see/feel the growth, the amount my hair would grow in 6 weeks, it has in like four weeks instead

Mad how much hair actually grows in pregnancy. I’ve got a weave so I can literally see/feel the growth, the amount my hair would grow in 6 weeks, it has in like four weeks instead
My hair grows so long in pregnancy, I’m in desperate need for a trim, but what I’ve noticed the past two weeks is my legs and under arm hair seemed to have slowed down! I’m obviously loving it being nice and smooth longer!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.