Pregnancy #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heavy cramps started now. The problem is I’m currently visiting London but I’m not from UK. I called the nearest clinic for a checkup which will cost me 400£. It just sucks to go through this when I’m not at home and I’ll have to fly on Monday. Currently preparing for the worst tho. The cramps are much stronger than the ones I had so far that were just a symptom of pregnancy but the bleeding has completely stopped for now.
I just want to know what’s going on either way.
So sorry 🤗 hope you find a way to get some answers 😔
---
I really am in such a mood today. My friend just said I’ll be classed as old 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll be 30 in September
You won’t be classed as old! I’m 36 and was told the same by everyone but my MW or any consultant I’ve seen has never even mentioned my age.

Reactions: 3
Someone in my due date group has recommended wearing adult nappies to bed in case waters go whilst in bed, I’ve already got a mattress protector but I’m so paranoid about my waters breaking I’ve bought some more to wear in bed for the last couple of weeks 😆 I already had some big nappies for my hospital bag for afters. My 4 year old will be worried he’s going back into pull ups if he sees them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone! Can’t believe I’m actually writing on here as this is very unexpected 🙈 but I’ve just found out I’m pregnant - currently very early as my period actually wasn’t due for another couple of days but given I can’t tell anyone in my real life I figured I’d be able to tell you lovely lot. Exciting/nervous times! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone in my due date group has recommended wearing adult nappies to bed in case waters go whilst in bed, I’ve already got a mattress protector but I’m so paranoid about my waters breaking I’ve bought some more to wear in bed for the last couple of weeks 😆 I already had some big nappies for my hospital bag for afters. My 4 year old will be worried he’s going back into pull ups if he sees them 😆
Hahahaha I've been looking for the best nappies for after I have the baby, I didn't bleed for 6 whole weeks after my first, then had a very dramatic bleed in the middle of a restaurant while I was wearing white like a lunatic!!
I've decided this time round I'm wearing them for months afterwards 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve just put puppy training pads under my mattress protector instead of resorting to a nappy 🤣 I did have them between the sheet and mattress protector but they were too rustly so I’ve gone with underneath it now because I figure that’s cheaper to replace than my actual mattress and by the time the liquid gets through the sheet and protector to the double layer of puppy pads it should be able to be absorbed 🙈
---
Hi everyone! Can’t believe I’m actually writing on here as this is very unexpected 🙈 but I’ve just found out I’m pregnant - currently very early as my period actually wasn’t due for another couple of days but given I can’t tell anyone in my real life I figured I’d be able to tell you lovely lot. Exciting/nervous times! ☺
Congratulations! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Had my dating scan today and all is looking okay so that’s made my day much better🥰

Bloody hell they don’t half pile on the information and appointments, so I went from happy to happy but very overwhelmed very quickly 🥴😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha I've been looking for the best nappies for after I have the baby, I didn't bleed for 6 whole weeks after my first, then had a very dramatic bleed in the middle of a restaurant while I was wearing white like a lunatic!!
I've decided this time round I'm wearing them for months afterwards 😂😂😂
I’ve bought the Asda unisex ones! 😎 I had them for my first and they were comfy and didn’t leak and properly massive for after birth. Pregnancy is so glam isn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really am in such a mood today. My friend just said I’ll be classed as old 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll be 30 in September
Well she’d have a tit fit over me, 42 🙋🏼‍♀️😂

In all seriousness there are people who really believe that. As though every woman has a choice when they get pregnant.
You’re not advanced maternal age until 35. You won’t have any special measures until over 40 and on its own, it doesn’t make you higher risk.

Obviously guessing ages but in all the waiting rooms I’d say 70%+ of ladies are over 35 and it did surprise me with my first as I thought I’d be in the minority.
---
Hahahaha I've been looking for the best nappies for after I have the baby,
Aldi 👌🏼
And incontinence bed pads for waters breaking.

• Heart
I’ve bought the Asda unisex ones! 😎 I had them for my first and they were comfy and didn’t leak and properly massive for after birth. Pregnancy is so glam isn’t it 🤣
Putting them on my shopping list right now! I just love how stunning the post birth time is😂😂😂 I will have this baby no later than 9 weeks and 6 days now, I probably need to make a start on sorting everything!

• Heart
Hey girlies I’m out, scan showed no pregnancy just lots of blood in my uterus. Hope to join you again soon and good luck 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So, so sorry.
Take care of yourselves in the coming weeks and months. If you’re feeling overwhelmed the miscarriage association has a helpline. There’s lots of support on the TTC and Miscarriage threads too.
Sending love to you.
@Elltee @sushimama

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry to ask here and not the skincare thread- but I wanted to know what pregnancy safe moisturiser you’re all using on your faces please? Plus any other skin care. Thank you 🩷
---
Hey girlies I’m out, scan showed no pregnancy just lots of blood in my uterus. Hope to join you again soon and good luck 💕
im so very sorry. There is a thread on here if you need it, I’ve been there too and it’s devastating. Lots of love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.