Pregnancy #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone 37+ weeks really struggling?? I have never ever felt so exhausted and drained in my entire life. I feel so guilty on my three year old because I’m just lying on the sofa and she’s watching tele all day. My husband is going to have to finish work early to help me, I can’t stop crying, I’ve thrown up this morning twice and I’m just generally suffering. The thought of going through this for another three weeks is sending me insane. Sorry for the negativity guys I’m just really on my last legs at the moment
I’m only 35 weeks and I’m absolutely exhausted and struggling! I’m not doing much with my 4 yo at all lately when he isn’t at school and I feel soooo guilty. When my partner is at home he does everything bless and him and I feel so guilty on him and my son. Just remember, you’re growing a little human, you’re bound to be exhausted and your 3 year old won’t remember how worn out you are, she’ll remember her Mummy growing her little sibling! Soon baby will be out and you can start feeling like yourself again. The final few weeks do drag though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had spotting and heavy bleeding all through the second trimester. It probably is irritation from your speculum but give them a call and they’ll probably have you back in for a check over and to listen to baby. Hope you’re ok ❤
Thank you ❤ they’ve listened to his heartbeat which is fine and they’re going to do another speculum but if that’s what probably caused it in the first place I can’t see why they’d want to do it again but hey ho. Thank you lovely, pregnancy is so scary x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you ❤ they’ve listened to his heartbeat which is fine and they’re going to do another speculum but if that’s what probably caused it in the first place I can’t see why they’d want to do it again but hey ho. Thank you lovely, pregnancy is so scary x
Glad they’ve checked and baby is ok ❤
They’ll probably want to check just incase the bleeding is coming from elsewhere, if it’s an active bleed or incase they see something they didn’t yesterday, remember you can refuse if you don’t think it’s necessary though.

Pregnancy is absolutely terrifying and nobody ever warns you that every day is filled with anxiety about something!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My blood levels have regulated thankfully not to overthink what caused the blip as google is full of really nasty stuff.

Can confirm the McDs Biscoff Latte has got nothing on the McFlurry. It’s pretty bland.

In other, I’m sure entirely unrelated news, I now have to do the GD test since all the monitoring has picked up glucose.

Fun and games this pregnancy malarkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone 37+ weeks really struggling?? I have never ever felt so exhausted and drained in my entire life. I feel so guilty on my three year old because I’m just lying on the sofa and she’s watching tele all day. My husband is going to have to finish work early to help me, I can’t stop crying, I’ve thrown up this morning twice and I’m just generally suffering. The thought of going through this for another three weeks is sending me insane. Sorry for the negativity guys I’m just really on my last legs at the moment
This is me at the moment except 34 weeks. I take my 3 year old daughter out every day but we’re usually back home by dinner time and I’m laid on settee all afternoon while she watches tv or plays on her iPad, counting down the hours till her dad gets home. Never felt so guilty in my life but pregnancy is really kicking my arse now.
Try to be kind to yourself, I think we forget what our bodies are doing and all the work we’re putting in just by laying down! I hope your baby makes an appearance sooner rather than later for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi girls, I need some reassurance, when I went to the toilet this morning, I wiped and there was a pink tinge on the toilet paper, it's not bright red or anything. And I wouldn't say there's a lot of it, but it's my first pregnancy and I'm really scared. I don't have "cramps" just the feeling you have when your period is about to come. I tested with a first response yesterday and got a dye stealer. I just need some reassurance or advice on what to do. I think I'm around 4w6d or maybe a bit earlier or later, my cycle is all over the place so I can't work it out xx
hi everyone. Just to update... I'm having a suspected miscarriage or ectopic. They scanned me but couldn't see anything because it's too early. They took my bloods and my hcg was around 104 which is low. I get more done on Saturday to see if they rise but im
Not feeling hopeful. I sat in the waiting room bleeding really heavily and had to be scanned in that state too. I am traumatised. We've been trying for 2 years and finally managed to get pregnant and it's been taken away from us so cruelly 🙁 I am devastated. I had a feeling something was wrong when I initially posted a few days ago that my tests were really faint, but the frer I did yesterday gave me some hope. Thank you all for your advice/help. I reallly hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
hi everyone. Just to update... I'm having a suspected miscarriage or ectopic. They scanned me but couldn't see anything because it's too early. They took my bloods and my hcg was around 104 which is low. I get more done on Saturday to see if they rise but im
Not feeling hopeful. I sat in the waiting room bleeding really heavily and had to be scanned in that state too. I am traumatised. We've been trying for 2 years and finally managed to get pregnant and it's been taken away from us so cruelly 🙁 I am devastated. I had a feeling something was wrong when I initially posted a few days ago that my tests were really faint, but the frer I did yesterday gave me some hope. Thank you all for your advice/help. I reallly hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies xxxx
I’m so sorry, sending you so much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
oh I am so sorry to hear this 💔

• Heart
i’m so sorry. Sending you so much love and please go easy on yourself 🤍

• Heart
I’m so sorry, sending you lots of love, and be kind to yourself xx

• Heart
I’m so so sorry ❤

Oh love, I am so very sorry. Please be kind to yourself and don't put any pressure on yourself xx

• Heart
So sorry my lovely 💞. There is a miscarriage thread on here if you need more advice/support xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m so sorry 😔

• Heart

So so sorry and sending love 🤍

• Heart
Really sorry to hear this. Lots of love 💗

• Heart
I’m so sorry 😔 sending love ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.