• Full term/overdue

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Just had my baby

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Just here for a nosey

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy how quickly we're all progressing through the voting options isn't it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes definitely! It goes so quickly.

I’m hoping this is the thread Baby Raspberry makes his appearance 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve gone up a bracket!! 33-38 weeks 😬 The last option before full term 😱 scary!

The amount of braxton hicks I’ve been having recently is a joke, my life just feels like one big braxton hick atm 😅 I woke up for a wee at 4:30 and had one trying to get out of bed and got stuck I thought I was going to wet myself 😂 I didn’t fortunately. Now I can’t get back to sleep so I’ve accepted my fate that I’m up now for the rest of the the day 😴

• Heart
I swear this is my third thread in the same bracket as I was just into it the first one and now I’m nearly out haha! I feel like everyone is telling me how quick it’s going and I’m like nope! Especially with the GD, I just want chocolate! It will be worth it though!

• Heart
I’ve gone up a bracket!! 33-38 weeks 😬 The last option before full term 😱 scary!

The amount of braxton hicks I’ve been having recently is a joke, my life just feels like one big braxton hick atm 😅 I woke up for a wee at 4:30 and had one trying to get out of bed and got stuck I thought I was going to wet myself 😂 I didn’t fortunately. Now I can’t get back to sleep so I’ve accepted my fate that I’m up now for the rest of the the day 😴
I'm sorry if this is a really dumb question but how do you know when you're having braxton hicks? Like, what do they feel like? :ROFLMAO: I see people talk about them all the time but I don't really know what to look out for? Also, when do you start getting them?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry if this is a really dumb question but how do you know when you're having braxton hicks? Like, what do they feel like? :ROFLMAO: I see people talk about them all the time but I don't really know what to look out for? Also, when do you start getting them?
Their like false contractions! I started getting them when I was around 26 weeks but they were only the odd one every now and again but then they really ramped up when I got into my third trimester. My bump goes really hard one side and it feels more uncomfortable rather than an unbearable pain, and they ease after a couple minutes! I believe some women don’t even have them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I’ve officially moved up a tier 😂

Had my 20 weeks scan today, but baby was a little rascal and was curled up the whole time so need to go back next week for some more checks. All fine otherwise, didn’t find out the gender, tried to sneak a look but honestly not got a clue what to look for!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh I’ve officially moved up a tier 😂

Had my 20 weeks scan today, but baby was a little rascal and was curled up the whole time so need to go back next week for some more checks. All fine otherwise, didn’t find out the gender, tried to sneak a look but honestly not got a clue what to look for!
Did they offer to try and tell you? I know some places don’t. To be honest I feel like it could be on the individual. The woman at my 12 week scan had a “gender doesn’t mind attitude” so feel like she would not tell me. I already know from private scans but just want is all triple confirming ideally

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did they offer to try and tell you? I know some places don’t. To be honest I feel like it could be on the individual. The woman at my 12 week scan had a “gender doesn’t mind attitude” so feel like she would not tell me. I already know from private scans but just want is all triple confirming ideally
Yes, she asked as soon as we went in if we already knew or if we wanted to know but we said keep it a surprise. I thought I could see a wee lump like a willy at some points but then other times I seen nothing so who knows, I’ve no idea what they’re looking at! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooo I've officially moved up to 27-32 weeks! I'm 28 weeks now, it's flying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good luck to all those having their 20 week scans today ❤

I’m getting some awful braxton hicks now, hoping it’s a sign 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good luck to those who have their 20 week scans today. How exciting!

I just had my booking appointment and got the date through for my 12 week scan in 3 weeks. I'm so excited so that I can hopefully tell people soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good luck to those who have their 20 week scans today. How exciting!

I just had my booking appointment and got the date through for my 12 week scan in 3 weeks. I'm so excited so that I can hopefully tell people soon.
How many weeks are you now @yankydoo ? I don’t think we are far apart

Reactions: 1

I’m 32+5 and my braxton hicks have been crazy this week! Like they’re not painful and don’t last long but they take my breath away abit. When I get them i think about when the proper contractions will start and am like ‘aw tit I gotta do this again’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.