Pregnancy #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi everyone. Just to update... I'm having a suspected miscarriage or ectopic. They scanned me but couldn't see anything because it's too early. They took my bloods and my hcg was around 104 which is low. I get more done on Saturday to see if they rise but im
Not feeling hopeful. I sat in the waiting room bleeding really heavily and had to be scanned in that state too. I am traumatised. We've been trying for 2 years and finally managed to get pregnant and it's been taken away from us so cruelly 🙁 I am devastated. I had a feeling something was wrong when I initially posted a few days ago that my tests were really faint, but the frer I did yesterday gave me some hope. Thank you all for your advice/help. I reallly hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies xxxx
So sorry to hear, sending you all the love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
hi everyone. Just to update... I'm having a suspected miscarriage or ectopic. They scanned me but couldn't see anything because it's too early. They took my bloods and my hcg was around 104 which is low. I get more done on Saturday to see if they rise but im
Not feeling hopeful. I sat in the waiting room bleeding really heavily and had to be scanned in that state too. I am traumatised. We've been trying for 2 years and finally managed to get pregnant and it's been taken away from us so cruelly 🙁 I am devastated. I had a feeling something was wrong when I initially posted a few days ago that my tests were really faint, but the frer I did yesterday gave me some hope. Thank you all for your advice/help. I reallly hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies xxxx
I’m so sorry! Sending you and your family soo much love ❤

• Heart
@littlepup I had really bad rib pain, hope you're okay.

For those that mentioned about not wanting to leave their little ones too long while they have their baby, I had to leave my wee boy for three days and it hurt my soul so much. I went into day assessment for an induction and ended up being admitted because they were seeing weird things on the CTG. Had a Cooks Balloon which came out after 22 hours and baby was born 5 hours later. Turns out the weird "blips" they saw on the CTG were because baby's cord was wrapped round his neck 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
@littlepup I had really bad rib pain, hope you're okay.

For those that mentioned about not wanting to leave their little ones too long while they have their baby, I had to leave my wee boy for three days and it hurt my soul so much. I went into day assessment for an induction and ended up being admitted because they were seeing weird things on the CTG. Had a Cooks Balloon which came out after 22 hours and baby was born 5 hours later. Turns out the weird "blips" they saw on the CTG were because baby's cord was wrapped round his neck 😬
I have a feeling you might have meant me instead 😂 just deleted my post after catching up with the latest page. Seems so insignificant after reading up.

@Elltee I’m so sorry xx

• Heart
I’m so sorry, sending you love ❤

• Heart
Elltee I'm so sorry :(

I also woke up with a bloody discharge today. I'm exactly 6w today. It's a mix of dark brown and light pink blood and it got me really worried. It's not a lot tho. I went to a concert last night and got home reallyyyy tired because I was standing for 4 hours. Now I'm angry at myself that I should rest more. I won't be able to see my doctor before Tuesday so there's not a lot else I can do but worry. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Elltee I'm so sorry :(

I also woke up with a bloody discharge today. I'm exactly 6w today. It's a mix of dark brown and light pink blood and it got me really worried. It's not a lot tho. I went to a concert last night and got home reallyyyy tired because I was standing for 4 hours. Now I'm angry at myself that I should rest more. I won't be able to see my doctor before Tuesday so there's not a lot else I can do but worry. :(
Ring your EPU for some reassurance x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Having the my horrific vivid dreams that I woke up crying today and haven’t been able to stop!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Started to buy a few little sleepsuits. Told myself I wouldn’t go crazy this time as last time we had so much, I was left with a lot of things unworn. Everything is just too cute, you never know how much you’re going to need and everyone buys you loads! Have already bought loads of newborn so think I better take some back and swap for 0-3 months. Then wait until autumn/winter things come in before I get any proper outfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had my first booking appointment yesterday and thought it went okay. I’ve just checked my notes online and I’ve been changed to high risk and consultant led? None of that was mentioned and when we left she said it was low.
the comments she’s put is that I’ve had a previous cervical biopsy for CIN2 which then cleared after a year or two, but still HPV+

Can anyway shed some light on why this is an issue? She even went and checked with somebody higher up and said it wouldn’t be an issue.

• Heart
I had my first booking appointment yesterday and thought it went okay. I’ve just checked my notes online and I’ve been changed to high risk and consultant led? None of that was mentioned and when we left she said it was low.
the comments she’s put is that I’ve had a previous cervical biopsy for CIN2 which then cleared after a year or two, but still HPV+

Can anyway shed some light on why this is an issue? She even went and checked with somebody higher up and said it wouldn’t be an issue.
That’s so annoying 🙄 I’m having similar frustrations with midwife service so far, only had one midwife appointment but three scans and only about 10% of the vital info is recorded on BadgerNotes. Basically makes it redundant and I’m only 15 weeks in

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly I’m so stressed now I left the appointment feeling good and now I’ve been googling a hpv and pregnancy and it all sounds so scary!!

• Heart
Heavy cramps started now. The problem is I’m currently visiting London but I’m not from UK. I called the nearest clinic for a checkup which will cost me 400£. It just sucks to go through this when I’m not at home and I’ll have to fly on Monday. Currently preparing for the worst tho. The cramps are much stronger than the ones I had so far that were just a symptom of pregnancy but the bleeding has completely stopped for now.
I just want to know what’s going on either way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Heavy cramps started now. The problem is I’m currently visiting London but I’m not from UK. I called the nearest clinic for a checkup which will cost me 400£. It just sucks to go through this when I’m not at home and I’ll have to fly on Monday. Currently preparing for the worst tho. The cramps are much stronger than the ones I had so far that were just a symptom of pregnancy but the bleeding has completely stopped for now.
I just want to know what’s going on either way.
I’m so sorry.
The fetal medical centre on Harley St is brilliant.
It’s £120 for a scan.
ETA just saw you’re 6wks. I’d still give them a call, they may be able to help.

Honestly I’m so stressed now I left the appointment feeling good and now I’ve been googling a hpv and pregnancy and it all sounds so scary!!
Ah that's so frustrating! I know it's like you only ever get half the info, I was meant to be consultant led and never got referred properly until last week and I'm 29 weeks now!
The best thing to do is just try and contact your midwife again and chase up why it's changed to high risk. Hopefully she'll have some answers and it won't be anything worrisome ❤

• Heart
I really am in such a mood today. My friend just said I’ll be classed as old 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll be 30 in September

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've come home from being away for a few days and my mum has washed all my 2 year olds baby clothes for me to sort out what to reuse and I could cry! She's so kind but how was my baby ever so small 😩

• Heart

I might be wrong but if you’ve had a cervical biopsy, it might be because they’d like to do a cervical scan once or twice to check for scarring or changes.

Really frustrating they didn’t communicate this to you during the appt and you had to find out via your notes afterwards :( hope things become clearer soon x

I might be wrong but if you’ve had a cervical biopsy, it might be because they’d like to do a cervical scan once or twice to check for scarring or changes.

Really frustrating they didn’t communicate this to you during the appt and you had to find out via your notes afterwards :( hope things become clearer soon x
thank you, that’s what I’m thinking too but when i told her she said it wouldn’t be an issue. The cells have cleared up and I never had any treatment so god knows! I will ask them at some point x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.