Pregnancy #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the first time in my life I've got mad cravings for fruit and ham salads ALL THE TIME and I'm not mad about it, hope it continues once the baby arrives to help me lose weight:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For the first time in my life I've got mad cravings for fruit and ham salads ALL THE TIME and I'm not mad about it, hope it continues once the baby arrives to help me lose weight:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Omg one of my pregnancy cravings has been ham salads how weird 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What has been people's first pregnancy purchase? I impulse bought a pregnancy pillow last night, only £12 through some Emma's Diary offer. Partners face was a bit of a picture when he saw the size of it in the picture 😆 No idea if I'll feel any benefits from it yet, I'm 12 weeks and convinced what I thought was bloating is a little round bump after all, but I'm a nightmare for sleeping on my right or my front, will this pillow help stop that?
I bought little branded crib shoes that they’ll probably never wear

What has been people's first pregnancy purchase? I impulse bought a pregnancy pillow last night, only £12 through some Emma's Diary offer. Partners face was a bit of a picture when he saw the size of it in the picture 😆 No idea if I'll feel any benefits from it yet, I'm 12 weeks and convinced what I thought was bloating is a little round bump after all, but I'm a nightmare for sleeping on my right or my front, will this pillow help stop that?
I haven’t bought anything yet, 2nd baby so feel like everything will probably be last minute this time. I have been thinking about a pregnancy pillow because my hips are starting to get sore when sleeping sometimes and I loved my pillow last time! I feel like everything is so different from when I had my first 3 years ago so don’t even know what to look for! Thankfully I’ve still got my pram etc but was looking at buying a different carry cot for the buggy I already have, don’t know if I’m just being daft and that’s a waste of money because we already have the pram.

My first purchase was a little babygrow after the 12 week scan.

My best purchase by far has been my pregnancy pillow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My cravings are all milk based creamy things like them pack of pastas and what not. I am lactose intolerant. Why is my body crying out for things I shouldn't even be eating?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What is it about pregnancy that makes cereal taste soo good? I’ve eaten nearly a whole box of shreddies today 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it about pregnancy that makes cereal taste soo good? I’ve eaten nearly a whole box of shreddies today 😅
I’m on a massive cereal flex right now. It’s quick and easy! Although my husband keeps putting his foot down and insisting I eat “proper food” for dinner. We met in the middle and I’m having scrambled eggs on toast, which is about all I can manage.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m on a massive cereal flex right now. It’s quick and easy! Although my husband keeps putting his foot down and insisting I eat “proper food” for dinner. We met in the middle and I’m having scrambled eggs on toast, which is about all I can manage.
Tell him to sod off and baby wants cereal!

Every time I finish a bowl I’m back in the kitchen making more 😅 I’ll definitely finish the box before bedtime 🫣

• Haha
I’ve been using a pregnancy pillow to sleep since I was about 18 years old because they’re just so comfy 😂😂 not sure I’m going to feel the benefit now I’ve actually got a reason to use it 😂

• Haha
Agreed! Love a good bowl of cereal. I’ve enjoyed picking out different types each time I do the food shop. It’s my most consistently eaten food through pregnancy 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.