Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Okay I'm having a potential daft moment but having a panic, I've been sat at work hugging a hot water bottle for past 45 mins as it's so cold in here, and suddenly worried I'm overheating baby? Am I right to worry or am I being silly?!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I'm 8 weeks today and have zero symptoms since the beginning and everything is, so far, fine 🤞. Every pregnancy is different but I really wish they could do some research into why!!
I think it’s the strength of them one day to the next that gets me. Last time I had one day of intense nausea then nothing, and this time I’ve felt pretty consistently bloated, sore nipples and nausea for a few weeks but much better today. Such a mindfuck.

AL10

VIP Member
Do you guys think it’s best I just stop doing pregnancy tests? I’m 6 weeks nearly 7. As some of you have said it’s not an indication on how well it’s going if you get me

Laughalong

VIP Member
How can anyone choose to use a Canasten pessary by choice if not pregnant?! My god. Tablets all the way. Not gonna go TMI but it’s just a headache.

AL10

VIP Member
I’m really worried my lines on the pregnancy tests seem to be lighter than when I first test last week and my symptoms seem to have kinda stopped

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’ve bought syringes for it on Amazon and watched a load of TikTok’s but I’m also a bit confused about it. Those that have done it in this pregnancy or previous pregnancies do you have any top tips?? So far I just see to massage my boobs first

carrrr

Hey everyone, does anyone have any good tips about telling employers? I’ve just started a new job and feel sick about telling them. I’m 18weeks so running out of time!

AL10

VIP Member
Any recommendation on things I could use for a bad back? I’m in quite a bit of pain with it

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Right sorry if this is a really daft question, but does anyone else's bump sort of come and go?!
For the past week I've had quite a prominent clear round bump. Suddenly today it's gone and I just look like I've got a tiny bulge like I ate a bit too much pasta or something. It happened the week before too but came and went within 24 hours. I'm baffled 😅

Woody2832

I guess it depends what your preferences are. I’d always be asking for a c section if they ever suggested inducing me.
I’d be asking what the benefit of inducing me is? Logically, they’re inducing you for a big baby.. why??? If it’s because it can be more difficult to birth a big baby then does that further increase your risk of needing a c section down the line?
The problem seems to be that there aren’t any clear answers to the questions about benefits vs risks for big babies. Apparently there’s a study going on at the moment but it’s not finished yet and a lot of the information currently available is conflicting. I’ve heard both positive and negative induction experiences. It’s so hard to make an informed decision about what to do

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
My toddler has been proper acting up the last few days, can’t decide if it’s just terrible 2’s or if they can sense something is about to majorly change pretty soon. Anyone else have that not long before giving birth?
My toddler has been extra clingy and really fighting going to bed but other than that he's been okay. I do worry that he's lulling me into a false sense of security 😬

littlepup

VIP Member
I haven’t bothered and just sized up for my jeans . I’m 20 weeks and my bump isn’t big enough to fill the extra material on those jeans . They’re more better for when you’re like 30 weeks onwards
I was like this first time but this time bump has come in so early, I’ve been in maternity bottoms from early on. At 24 weeks i’m like 34 weeks last time.
I just did an order for some more bits and kind of annoyed I waited this long as I’ve been a bit uncomfy in my round the house stuff or looking rough in massive joggers. Loathed to spend the money for a few months but can’t cope being uncomfy.
My New look and Next jeans from last time have seem me through till now but got some satin joggers from asos and maternity leggings from Amazon and SHEIN. New look had great jeans last time but I’ve not looked this time.
Primark ribbed sports leggings which have a lovely stretchy waist and their cheap ones in a size up are still holding on too.

KindnessWins

If there’s a Baby & Toddler show near you, it’s worth going onto their Facebook page and bagging yourself some free tickets x
IMG_1521.jpeg

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Honestly, so sick of feeling so tired when I’ve done nothing at all. All I’ve done is have lunch out, and watched the game in a pub with an orange juice and you’d honestly think I’ve run a marathon with how tired I feel inside
In the same! Although I have HG so only make it to the bathroom and back and that’s me exhausted. My bloods came back that my iron is a little low so I’m hoping if I try to sort that out then I may not be as tired and breathless!