Pregnancy #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 weeks pregnant, just this evening im getting cramps mild cramps sorta like i need to go toilet (as in toilet toilet) is this normal? now when i do try to toilet i am able to go (little bits) the cramping is mild not major sorry girls this is first baby and i’m super paranoid over everything i dont even bother go to google anymore cause it always says the worse. But is this normal? do people get cramping? also sorry for TMI but i treat this group as im talking to my closest friend group:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sorta just want reassurance
Sounds like bog standard constipation tbh. You can be constipated and still able to go, it's just small amounts and you don't feel empty after. Make sure you're drinking lots and eating lots of leafy greens... pregnancy permitting obvs

Reactions: 3
20 weeks pregnant, just this evening im getting cramps mild cramps sorta like i need to go toilet (as in toilet toilet) is this normal? now when i do try to toilet i am able to go (little bits) the cramping is mild not major sorry girls this is first baby and i’m super paranoid over everything i dont even bother go to google anymore cause it always says the worse. But is this normal? do people get cramping? also sorry for TMI but i treat this group as im talking to my closest friend group:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sorta just want reassurance
It's likely round ligament pain which means your stomach is growing its like period cramps in my experience

Reactions: 2
37 weeks, fed up and so swollen. i’ve had pains and cramping in the last week so just hoping baby frog doesn’t make an appearance on christmas day :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Baby Fearne made her entry into the world today. She's a little 4lb 9oz and adorable. We're with the transitional team due to her weight but grateful for all the extra help to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
37 weeks, fed up and so swollen. i’ve had pains and cramping in the last week so just hoping baby frog doesn’t make an appearance on christmas day :ROFLMAO:
36 weeks today! I certainly don't get the 10 movements per hour does anyone else?

TMI response but agree with the poster above, this sounds like constipation 😭 had it bad from about 25 weeks last time around. Totally normal and if it carries on you can get things like lactulose and Laxido or movicol from the GP to help keep things regular.

Pregnancy is so unglam 😩

I’m 19 weeks and had this all last week. It was like period pain and on and off for a week. I got checked over as I also had some bleeding at the end of the week and they said the pain was just stretching (no explanation for the bleeding though) and my bump has definitely grown since last week so I guess they were right.

But it could also be constipation as others have said.

Reactions: 1
36 weeks today! I certainly don't get the 10 movements per hour does anyone else?
Do you know where your placenta is? It’ll really affect how much you feel. Also if they’re head down or breach.
I remember it slowing down a bit as they had less space to move and the midwife saying what’s normal for one baby won’t be normal for another so don’t worry too much as long as it’s normal for you, but to always go in if it increases or decreases a lot in a short time. I went in a few times for reduced movement and they were really accommodating.

Baby Fearne made her entry into the world today. She's a little 4lb 9oz and adorable. We're with the transitional team due to her weight but grateful for all the extra help to be honest.
Congratulations!! Are you ok?
---
Mine never moved ten times an hour - he was super chilled (still is) but I knew his pattern.

Congratulations!! Are you ok?
---

Mine never moved ten times an hour - he was super chilled (still is) but I knew his pattern.
I'm doing very well, thank you! Surprisingly feeling very good but don't want to talk too soon! Just glad baby is doing well despite her being small.

I never had those kind of movements either, although did have an anterior placenta. Whatever is normal for your baby

• Heart
huge congrats! 4lb 9 what a little doll 🥰
---
nah i don’t, i think that’s a big generalisation and each baby is different! movements cause me no end of anxiety if im honest, i prod the poor thing more than id like to admit 😂 but as long as he is moving and i don’t go long spells without feeling him i don’t let myself get too worked up.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone experienced cramp like pains at 9 weeks? No bleeding just the pain. I’ve spoke to EPU who are unable to see me until 28th. 😖

That is literally me today, I've 20+5!! Bloated and crampy this morning. Think it's just our digestion slowing down!

Bump is popping now (although a lot of it will be bloat today!), I love it it's so cute!! Going to cherish these moments, feel like i've waited forever to be pregnant and be a Mammy 😭 ❤

• Heart
Cautiously rejoining the thread after a positive test this week. Very early days so hoping things stick!

Had a miscarriage at 11 weeks in September so feeling particularly nervous
Congratulations 🧡 I had an 11 week loss too in May and I'm now 23+4 with our rainbow girl. It's been a really anxious pregnancy and I paid for lots of private scans before 20 weeks but luckily everything seems to be going well so far in this pregnancy. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy too!
---
Has anyone experienced cramp like pains at 9 weeks? No bleeding just the pain. I’ve spoke to EPU who are unable to see me until 28th. 😖
Cramping can be very normal in the first trimester, but hopefully EPU can put your mind at ease. Unless it's accompanied by bleeding I'd try not to worry too much, I know it's hard. I had a lot of period like cramping in the first 13 weeks and I think it was just everything stretching and getting ready for baby. I did worry too so I know how you feel. X

• Heart
I’m 35 weeks today.

On the movement front I just know when around I tend to feel her and if there was a long period without any I’d be concerned. Plus on my 35 week update it says due to less room they sleep 90% of the time now but I should still feel a pattern of movement.

I get some cramping and period like pain and that can be braxton hicks. I was told if you take paracetamol and it passes it’s nothing Labour related so for me at this stage I feel relaxed. 2 weeks to 37 weeks but really hoping she holds on until closer to my 40!

Babies don’t run out of room. It’s a myth midwives are trying very hard to debunk. If movements have changed or decreased/increased and you’re told it’s because they have “less room” please get checked out.
a baby will always find room inside you to move.

Babies don’t run out of room. It’s a myth midwives are trying very hard to debunk. If movements have changed or decreased/increased and you’re told it’s because they have “less room” please get checked out.
a baby will always find room inside you to move.
Yes sorry I’m not suggesting they won’t move. The update I had does say the same, any decreased movements etc. I’m simply quoting this but clearly not as effectively.

Anyway, I know my babies patterns and pay attention.

Attachments

Ugh I'm pretty sure I've got tonsillitis. Not usually a problem but the sore throat and hugely swollen tonsils have started my sickness off again and I cannot stop throwing up...

Paracetamol is helping the high temperature but not the pain or swelling. Can't get into the GP today so it will be walk in centre or a call to the out of hours GP tonight 🙄

Winter bugs and pregnancy are the worst combination 😭

• Heart
Oh thats the worst 😭 I hope you feel better soon. I read somewhere that during pregnancy our immune systems don’t work as hard so as not to identify the baby as ‘foreign’ and attack them, but this makes us more vulnerable to picking up bugs. And when we do all we can take is paracetamol. We really don’t have the easiest time of it!

Oh thats the worst 😭 I hope you feel better soon. I read somewhere that during pregnancy our immune systems don’t work as hard so as not to identify the baby as ‘foreign’ and attack them, but this makes us more vulnerable to picking up bugs. And when we do all we can take is paracetamol. We really don’t have the easiest time of it!
It's especially hard in the first trimester when no one knows too. Luckily my family know but everyone in work is offering me lemsip and all sorts that I can't have 🙈
I'm never late for work but I have been recently because of the morning sickness. I can't wait until I've had my scan and I can tell them all, only 2 more weeks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.