Pregnancy #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 25 weeks, and only heard the heartbeat at a hospital check up last week when I was concerned about movements. They don't routinely check in midwife appointments in my area which I'm disappointed about ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Babies are 6 days old today and I balled my eyes out this morning that my bump is gone and I can’t feel their kicks 🥲 cherish it ladies, it goes so quickly. Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies 🙏🏻 and take all the bump photos, as many as you can ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Babies are 6 days old today and I balled my eyes out this morning that my bump is gone and I can’t feel their kicks 🥲 cherish it ladies, it goes so quickly. Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies 🙏🏻 and take all the bump photos, as many as you can ❤
How are you getting on? Kind of love that our baby bisons have the same birthday.

• Heart
@givemethegossx I was referred during my first appointment to the hospital and then I got a text/online letter about three days later. I think it depends on how your NHS trust do things!

How are you getting on? Kind of love that our baby bisons have the same birthday.
We’re still in NICU so emotionally draining. We don’t live far from the hospital but in a busy city xmas week traffic is no one’s friend. But it’s just a feeding issue, he doesn’t know how to breathe suck and swallow in the correct format yet.
might try him with a cold coke

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi all, new to this thread. Have just found out we are pregnant - very early days - 4 weeks so hoping for the best.

Ordinarily we wouldn’t tell family etc we are pregnant for a while but we are going home for Christmas. I love a drink, enjoy my soft cheese, smoked salmon, caffeinated (!) coffee and oysters - all of which will feature whilst we’re staying with my parents. If it was just the alcohol I could say antibiotics etc but not sure how I’ll explain the rest of it.

Has anyone had a similar experience? How was it/did you make an excuse?

Apologies if this has been asked already
Congrats. I had to tell my parents at 10 weeks for the same reason but in May. Honestly I’d just tell them but say it’s early still.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just felt a proper standout movement! it felt crazy 😂 I was just talking on the sofa to my partner and I felt like a proper fluttery kick it shut me up and shocked me 😂 I’ve been through this before with my first but just feeling how obvious the movement was made me well up. I’ve had an emotional day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a scan today and everything looked perfect. Saw babies heart beat ect. But now I’ve had this. Has anyone else? It’s so hard not to worry all the time
---
I’m sorry I’ve tried to put that behind a spoiler but it’s not working
IMG_1470.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it a vaginal scan? It might have loosened some old blood?

Yes the same as before and no it was abdominal
Was it a private scan or arrange through the EPU? Did they not provide any explanation for the bleeding or advice?
I'd be inclined to think if it's the same as previously as you'd now been checked, the pregnancy is ok but if it was private I'd go to EPU and if it was EPU I'd be asking for another scan at 9 weeks and for them to provide some information/explanation.

Was it a private scan or arrange through the EPU? Did they not provide any explanation for the bleeding or advice?
I'd be inclined to think if it's the same as previously as you'd now been checked, the pregnancy is ok but if it was private I'd go to EPU and if it was EPU I'd be asking for another scan at 9 weeks and for them to provide some information/explanation.
It was private yes. Thank you I’m going to call the EPU again and see if they can check themselves

Just had my 16 week appointment, am 17 weeks exactly today, heard her heartbeat 🥹
I’m jel, they don’t listen in at 16 weeks in my area anymore 😭 was such a nice surprise the first time.
I’m also at 17 weeks, coming up 18. And I’m 99% sure I’ve had flutters a couple of nights this week 🤩

• Heart
20 weeks pregnant, just this evening im getting cramps mild cramps sorta like i need to go toilet (as in toilet toilet) is this normal? now when i do try to toilet i am able to go (little bits) the cramping is mild not major sorry girls this is first baby and i’m super paranoid over everything i dont even bother go to google anymore cause it always says the worse. But is this normal? do people get cramping? also sorry for TMI but i treat this group as im talking to my closest friend group:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sorta just want reassurance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.